TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Training scenes are not required for all characters but Maria.

The new update released a couple minutes ago fix the egg vibe bug.
I don't know if you answered this or not but will you eventually stop "blue-balling" and add pregnancy? Breeding all the girls is hot and all but it's just going through the motions if nobody gets knocked up. lol
On a side note thanks for the great game.

Reactions: Runey

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
All down to the color. Lilacs are purple, Blue Bonnets are blue, Dandelions are yellow. Those colors would be each characters theme ;)
Not gotta lie, I'm a little disappointed. I thought it had to do with their personality or something :(

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I don't know if you answered this or not but will you eventually stop "blue-balling" and add pregnancy? Breeding all the girls is hot and all but it's just going through the motions if nobody gets knocked up. lol
On a side note thanks for the great game.
I definitely want to add pregnancy, but it wouldn't work out right now. Pregnancy has to be a part of the end of the game. And actually... Thinking about it more, it would have to be a thing you can do after you've finished every character's story.

Adding a simple if statement to look for if a character is pregnant is easy enough, but if you were to get, for instance, Kali pregnant, I would have to go back and recreate every event she's in to include her pregnancy. And that's a TON of work. Not to mention I would have to multiply that by each character. If you were to get Ashley and Kali pregnant, I would have to create a picture where only those two a pregnant, and a picture of only Kali being pregnant, etc etc.

So, unfortunately, there are only two possible ways for pregnancy to become a thing. A character either starts off pregnant, or you get a girl pregnant at the end of the game. Although I guess a third option is available, I could spend an entire update getting a character or two to work with pregnancy. But then that would just clog the update process even more. If I were to allow you to get them pregnant at any time, that would sextuple (Unintended pun) the amount of work I do each month.

Sep 13, 2018
Does this update fix the borderless white font choices? When I opened the pc in the room I cant see the other choices (eventhough its there) because the font is white (the pc's light covered the choices).

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
Really great game, honestly i remember playing the first version and giving up because of the slow start but this game really picks up once the other girls start coming in. If i may give a suggestion i still think the beggining could use a little more flair just to feel less empty but other than that it's a 10/10 game.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Really great game, honestly i remember playing the first version and giving up because of the slow start but this game really picks up once the other girls start coming in. If i may give a suggestion i still think the beggining could use a little more flair just to feel less empty but other than that it's a 10/10 game.
Totally agree! I'm actually going to take a big look at the v0.1 timespan and attempt to put that on the same standards as v0.3. I'll be remaking the images that look bad, and most likely recreating the old events all together.

Thanks for giving my game another chance!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Does this update fix the borderless white font choices? When I opened the pc in the room I cant see the other choices (eventhough its there) because the font is white (the pc's light covered the choices).
You're on Android, right?

v0.3.4 absolutely does fix that issue. For some reason, the phone version didn't recognize the button GUI. Tablet does however.

The new buttons for Android don't look the best, but at least it is now playable.

Sep 13, 2018
You're on Android, right?

v0.3.4 absolutely does fix that issue. For some reason, the phone version didn't recognize the button GUI. Tablet does however.

The new buttons for Android don't look the best, but at least it is now playable.
Yes Im using the android version. And thank you for the response. Ill try it

I really love this game btw. My most favorite so far

Reactions: donieph and Runey

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Seriously need to release update files that incrementally change the major release. This grabbing gigs over and over again for bug fixes rather then releasing the fixed files for overwrite is ridiculous.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Seriously need to release update files that incrementally change the major release. This grabbing gigs over and over again for bug fixes rather then releasing the fixed files for overwrite is ridiculous.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of uploading it all either. I have a very slow upload speed, but I don't want to create another step for new members passed "Click download and play"

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I got a question, is there any consequences from setting Lin free or not, when that "real elf" girl shows up at the hotel?

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
@Runey - I'd just like to say that I'm thoroughly enjoying this game/story of yours, greatly appreciate all the work you're putting into it and am very much looking forward to your characters getting even more "down and dirty" in v0.4! :extremelyhappy:

Good luck with the development! (PS I'll let you know where to send the cheque) :winkytongue:

supanova999

Jul 1, 2017
I definitely want to add pregnancy, but it wouldn't work out right now. Pregnancy has to be a part of the end of the game. And actually... Thinking about it more, it would have to be a thing you can do after you've finished every character's story.

Adding a simple if statement to look for if a character is pregnant is easy enough, but if you were to get, for instance, Kali pregnant, I would have to go back and recreate every event she's in to include her pregnancy. And that's a TON of work. Not to mention I would have to multiply that by each character. If you were to get Ashley and Kali pregnant, I would have to create a picture where only those two a pregnant, and a picture of only Kali being pregnant, etc etc.

So, unfortunately, there are only two possible ways for pregnancy to become a thing. A character either starts off pregnant, or you get a girl pregnant at the end of the game. Although I guess a third option is available, I could spend an entire update getting a character or two to work with pregnancy. But then that would just clog the update process even more. If I were to allow you to get them pregnant at any time, that would sextuple (Unintended pun) the amount of work I do each month.
So i expect by end game MC will discover somehow he's been firing blanks this whole time, and after fixing that, he can explain the situation to each girl individually and officially enter her pregnancy route.

My hope is that pregnancy content is like an ongoing endgame after each girl's story (or i suppose, after all the stories are completed). Otherwise, a simple still image of the girl(s) pregnant with a "The End" would be way too unsatisfying!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hoping too pregnancy is something we can experience and play through....i understand if the Dev feels its too much work..and can say no ill at all as ..well..i'm playing for free and should thank my lucky stars i get this much already...but if he can figure it out you'll get assorted happy face emoji's varied cheers and a plethora of high fives :p

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
mm insted of downloading new releases why not ops to incorporate a way in witch updates get downloaded and installed or overwritten the old version much in the way
Bethesda Game Studios did with The Elder Scrolls

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes