BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
mm insted of downloading new releases why not ops to incorporate a way in witch updates get downloaded and installed or overwritten the old version much in the way
Bethesda Game Studios did with The Elder Scrolls
See:
Yeah, I'm not a fan of uploading it all either. I have a very slow upload speed, but I don't want to create another step for new members passed "Click download and play"

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I'm glad I waited with downloading the new version until today as I had no bug errors in playing through all the new stuff, quite a lot of content so I'm a happy camper, yay! :eazyHype:

Using my old save from 0.2 the back ground music was very low for the first day, but after sleeping it came back up a notch, still have to cramp my headset to max to hear it on a normal volume though..

Have read most of the posts so will try not to repeat too much on what's already said, buuut I have to yet again express just how much I love your game! It's difficult to have just one favorite girl as You make us fall in love with each of them!!:eek:penedeyewink:

Even though I have issues with Patreon policy change and hence refuse to support them by supporting creators on their site, well any more than I already do, I've become tempted to throw a monthly patronage your way. Was wondering if you plan to get moaning sounds for the sexual scenes at some point and hence need funding for it?
(Because in my book, such sounds give a final touch and makes them almost perfect, hehe) ;)

I can live with the repeatable grinding to reach new achievements, it may be a bit much for some lazy players though.
At any rate, please keep up the good work, so far it has been worth the wait between updates. I like your statement of "it's ready when it is ready!" Especially when you give us such a pile of new stuff when you're not stressing with keeping a monthly deadline :cool:

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
ok, i picked up this game from a fan sig, and now i'm in love with it!! kali is my favorite by far, with lin in second place, i can't wait for future updates. and i am gonna love the pregnancy system!!! ty runey!!

Reactions: Runey

memoxcep

May 20, 2018
One of the best games there. A lot of content, really awesome.
Good story and you put by the nice way some femdom stuff

Reactions: Runey

imghost

Oct 14, 2017
I want to push out smaller yet faster updates. But as always, it'll be ready when it's ready :)
I personally would prefer a longer update time and an update that felt like something was accomplished. Small fast updates usually leave me feeling empty because there was no real substance to the update.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Hate to break it to the dev but "hey remember how cool tokimeki check-in was back in the day, No NTR don't even think about it, Shardoom, best 0.1 ever suck it milfy city"
Is in his genres and it's not true.... Solvalley had the best 0.1 it had almost an HOUR+ worth of content and was stuffed to the gills with fully animated scenes for a 0.1.

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
can anyone help? i'm trying to get lin in the dungeon, but i'm stuck on her friendship level is too low, i have her at 12 now. how to i get her further?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
can anyone help? i'm trying to get lin in the dungeon, but i'm stuck on her friendship level is too low, i have her at 12 now. how to i get her further?
It's been a long while since I got her friendship high enough for dungeon visits, so can't remember the exact route for her, but friendship points usually evolve through progressing a girls story, which often means talking to them at their door.
Sometimes other girls have to have their story parts progressed before a specific girl trigger her friendship progression.
It may also involve going to the café with her.. as said, it's been a while.
Be sure to read the final parts of a conversation and use scroll wheel back if she looses friendship (or other points) with a bad choice.
Am sorry I could only give you some general advice and not a more specific statement on Lin from Friendship 12->13+

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
Is there any way to make them wear their slutty outfit again? Or do I have to save before giving it to them? I hope they add a way to make them wear it all the time. SOOOOO hot.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
Agreed to this, bdsm scenes can be more darker, involving passion and d\s relationship? Hardcore scene writing will be appreciated
It's not that they need to be darker, just that they could involve a wider array of activities. As it is they're all pretty much orgasm denial with a few forced orgasms and occasional bits of sexual service. There could be sensory deprivation, wax (either sensual or painful), electric play (e.g. violet wand, TENS, etc.), different kinds of sensation play (e.g. Whartenberg wheel, vampire gloves), flogging, human furniture, knife play (not cutting, just fear and sensation), more impact (paddles, belts, canes), predicament bondage... there are a wide variety of different elements that fall under the banner of BDSM. I mean, as a rope enthusiast myself I'd appreciate a lot more options there, but I can understand the challenges in having to work with tons of images for something like that.

It would be really fun if there were options involving multiple women. Directing one to top the other, having them compete against each other, and all sorts of other options. I can see Maria and Felicity especially excelling in this role, but they've really all had flashes of it.

Reactions: victkh

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
I definitely want to add pregnancy, but it wouldn't work out right now. Pregnancy has to be a part of the end of the game. And actually... Thinking about it more, it would have to be a thing you can do after you've finished every character's story.
Please just leave an option for those of us who both like to cum inside, but don't want anyone to get pregnant. It's not like anyone would notice that the MC has had a vasectomy.

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
Let's just all be thankful that Juliet has finally come out of the back of the classroom. I want her to move in so badly. Casually gothy schoolgirl? Are you reading my mind or something? Next thing you know we'll have the kinky rockabilly pin-up model moving in.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I definitely want to add pregnancy, but it wouldn't work out right now. Pregnancy has to be a part of the end of the game. And actually... Thinking about it more, it would have to be a thing you can do after you've finished every character's story.

Adding a simple if statement to look for if a character is pregnant is easy enough, but if you were to get, for instance, Kali pregnant, I would have to go back and recreate every event she's in to include her pregnancy. And that's a TON of work. Not to mention I would have to multiply that by each character. If you were to get Ashley and Kali pregnant, I would have to create a picture where only those two a pregnant, and a picture of only Kali being pregnant, etc etc.

So, unfortunately, there are only two possible ways for pregnancy to become a thing. A character either starts off pregnant, or you get a girl pregnant at the end of the game. Although I guess a third option is available, I could spend an entire update getting a character or two to work with pregnancy. But then that would just clog the update process even more. If I were to allow you to get them pregnant at any time, that would sextuple (Unintended pun) the amount of work I do each month.
You could just wait till your satisfied/mostly done with the game and then if demand is good enough add pregnancy content for mid-game if people aren't content with endgame pregnancy.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Buy her bondage set :)

It's been a long while since I got her friendship high enough for dungeon visits, so can't remember the exact route for her, but friendship points usually evolve through progressing a girls story, which often means talking to them at their door.
Sometimes other girls have to have their story parts progressed before a specific girl trigger her friendship progression.
It may also involve going to the café with her.. as said, it's been a while.
Be sure to read the final parts of a conversation and use scroll wheel back if she looses friendship (or other points) with a bad choice.
Am sorry I could only give you some general advice and not a more specific statement on Lin from Friendship 12->13+
Maria is the only girl that requires you do any training scenes to advance their story.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Is there any way to make them wear their slutty outfit again? Or do I have to save before giving it to them? I hope they add a way to make them wear it all the time. SOOOOO hot.
"Let's have some fun" > "Missionary"/"Cowgirl" > "Slut Outfit". Currently vaginal sex is the only option that has all of the outfits.

walkthrought please??
A walkthrough is listed on my Patreon, it is a patron reward though. If you need help, feel free to ask.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes