hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Remember the Rule of Sex Gender on Online Forums and Online Games :

1. When somebody says he is a female IRL, he is, in fact, a male.
  2. When somebody says he is a male IRL , he is, in fact, a female.
  3. When somebody says he is a kid IRL, he is, in fact, a cop.
That reminds of an old (c mid-90s) adage that runs something like this:

"The only females in message boards are 14-year-old boys pretending to be 30-year-old women and 50-year old men pretending to be 15-year-old girls." [ages very from version to version]

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
And when somebody says that he is a robot, he is really a human? Does that mean that I am a human? But I hate humans! So if I am a human and I hate humans, then I must hate myself!

Oh right.....

I hate myself.
Well, as long as you realize that you have a problem and what it is then you can move on and cope with it...

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
One should only shower once every 6 months or else you risk harming the midi cloridians clinging to your body!.
What kind of heathens are you to shower more then twice a year?.
If one abstains from showering it gives you ample time to build a quantum warp drive in your basement.
If you work fast you even have time to build the perfect android life partner,
One only need access to a 3d printer!. "A.k.a. Replicator"

Reactions: kanatik_

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The proper term seems to be "dudette", but people do use the base form to apply to both.
I second that!!!
Conversely, maybe Ellen's literally a Whitesnake fan...
That reminds of an old (c mid-90s) adage that runs something like this:

"The only females in message boards are 14-year-old boys pretending to be 30-year-old women and 50-year old men pretending to be 15-year-old girls." [ages very from version to version]
Well, as long as you realize that you have a problem and what it is then you can move on and cope with it...
Speak for yourself- I take a shower at least once a week...

Oh... :unsure:
Hey, Chuck - instead of quoting each individual message, use multiquote. 6 messages in a row is spamming, and will get you slapped down.
See "How to quote multiple posts" in the OP here: https://f95zone.to/threads/f95zone-survival-guide-a-guide-to-making-staff-happy.9784/

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
This is good, nicely done, and not too repetitive. I just finished all the main story lines at pretty much one go, being sick the last few days. Hoping to see more soon :)

Reactions: Runey

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
There are a lot of Male domination but we saw 2 or 3 female domination. I think he should add a little more.

Reactions: asder97

Aren_Gee

May 19, 2018
I need help. I had version 0.8.2 then downloaded 0.9.2
I don't what happened but when I copied the updated files to the files I already had, the game won't launch. I checked the errors and it looks like duplicate lines?

I attached the errors text. Hopefully someone can give me an insight.

GottaLust

Feb 22, 2019
I need help. I had version 0.8.2 then downloaded 0.9.2
I don't what happened but when I copied the updated files to the files I already had, the game won't launch. I checked the errors and it looks like duplicate lines?

I attached the errors text. Hopefully someone can give me an insight.
When you're downloading new versions, you don't have to replace anything. You can just download the new versions cause the saves should already be within your computer

Aren_Gee

May 19, 2018
When you're downloading new versions, you don't have to replace anything. You can just download the new versions cause the saves should already be within your computer
Hmm... I guess I have to redownload the game if I deleted it after merging the files. That was really dumb of me hahah

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
A little bit. Every (to my knowledge) Ren'Py game, unless it explicitly specifies, wants you to extract the version to a new folder, not try and merge old ones. A copy of your saves is located in "%appdata%\RenPy", so the only thing you would need to move from the old folder is any screenshots.
This is the reason I empty out but keep the old version's folder and copy in the new version's data.

4.70 star(s) 451 Votes