CrazyJoe424

Jan 15, 2019
What is seen directly before the end of January and February that can’t be seen at the beginning of either month? What’s the answer for Kate??

• Angry
Reactions: imzahai

blackflame000

Jun 6, 2017
Uh I've run into a bug I think. Lin's 9 lust day coincided with something else so now every morning it says Lin's lust is unbearable but nothing triggers.

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
Üzgünüm ingilizcem kötü(What is seen directly before the end of January and February that can't be seen at the beginning of either month?) What is the answer.

popcron

Sep 15, 2018
I have just purchased the bar, it has been built and all, bought all the upgrades cause I had the cash, and now I have forgotten how to get to it. Is it from the lobby, cause it doesn't show up from the options of 1st floor 2nd floor etc. Or is it only accesible at a specific time? Thanks for the help.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I have just purchased the bar, it has been built and all, bought all the upgrades cause I had the cash, and now I have forgotten how to get to it. Is it from the lobby, cause it doesn't show up from the options of 1st floor 2nd floor etc. Or is it only accesible at a specific time? Thanks for the help.
In your room or in the lobby, look bottom right for an icon of a glass.

Reactions: TheDevian and L30

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
I'm sorry my english is bad. how to use lust kit for lin and kali please someone make a full explanation

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I'm sorry my english is bad. how to use lust kit for lin and kali please someone make a full explanation
You don't have to do anything special traise the lust meters. Just have sex with them. Each time you do, their lust meters go up one point.

When their lust meter is at 3, 6 or 9 at the beginning of the day, they will come to you and ask for sex. If their lust meters are at 9 you have to have sex with them. Otherwise, you have the option of not allowing them to orgasm, which will add a point to their lust meters. Once you allow them to orgasm, their lust meter resets to 0.

Additional options for those scenes will appear depending on their lust level.

Reactions: TheDevian

cazala

Sep 14, 2018
You don't have to do anything special traise the lust meters. Just have sex with them. Each time you do, their lust meters go up one point.

When their lust meter is at 3, 6 or 9 at the beginning of the day, they will come to you and ask for sex. If their lust meters are at 9 you have to have sex with them. Otherwise, you have the option of not allowing them to orgasm, which will add a point to their lust meters. Once you allow them to orgasm, their lust meter resets to 0.

Additional options for those scenes will appear depending on their lust level.
I got Lin's lust meter to 9 and fast forward several days but no event.

Redemyr

Mar 19, 2018
I love this game, have played several versions already, One thing thhough, in the lastest build I'm finding it tedious to save money to buy the last of Lin's companions. Every other story is finished and it's just clicking pass the day to get that extra 4k.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I love this game, have played several versions already, One thing thhough, in the lastest build I'm finding it tedious to save money to buy the last of Lin's companions. Every other story is finished and it's just clicking pass the day to get that extra 4k.
Not a great solution but you can get a little extra cash by taking pictures of some of the girls. It may break up the monotony for you. I did that a little but mostly just taking time to max out the girls traits I earned all I need. Now I have tons of money with nothing to do with it.

4.70 star(s) 451 Votes