Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
the letter "E", next tiem use the sear4ch function, this has been asked and answered at least 100 times
Not only that, but that riddle is a fairly common one that can be found simply by searching the Internet. It's the same for every other riddle Kate asks except for anything specific to the game's world.

Reactions: Big Mountain

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Sherpist
As the last update was just a few weeks ago Id guess checking back in 3 plus months!.
Runeys usually pretty good with updates, well get a more specific time closer to release.
"around every 3 months Seems average for Runey to release an update, Unless Complications"
I'm not sure if he has started work on the next update yet, but to be honest it wouldn't surprise me if he has!.
We'll hear more in the coming weeks.
Runey often posts Teasers and info as hes working on it on this site which is great, So keep your eyes open for the odd screen shot and post here and there from Runey!.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Wow. Kate isn't even mentioned in those results with the riddle. Harem Hotel is actually influencing Google search results.
Maybe not, but there's a listing for "Kate's Secret Riddle Book" which is a book not written by Runey. Let's see how many people get confused by that. ;)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Sherpist
As the last update was just a few weeks ago Id guess checking back in 3 plus months!.
Runeys usually pretty good with updates, well get a more specific time closer to release.
"around every 3 months Seems average for Runey to release an update, Unless Complications"
I'm not sure if he has started work on the next update yet, but to be honest it wouldn't surprise me if he has!.
We'll hear more in the coming weeks.
Runey often posts Teasers and info as hes working on it on this site which is great, So keep your eyes open for the odd screen shot and post here and there from Runey!.
Ideally a while off so Runey can recharge.
Thanks guys :) I am taking a bit more time to focus on myself, I am getting in a better mental place day by day, although it's slower than I'd like.

Full development should start in the next few weeks. Story planning has already begun, when inspiration strikes.

Also considering adding a trait for story completion. I didn't want to tell people when a story would end, I think that ruins some immersion, so I think something vague like this works pretty well.

There would also be a golden 3 starred trait for reaching the ending of their story in full. The * To be continued... * trait will only exist if their story is still being developed.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
This is why I support Runey, Honest open communication often.
Hope things are getting better for ya Runey, and hope inspiration comes easily.
As a novelist Writer myself "With Dyslexia" I know how hard it can be to find inspiration when a slump hits.
(took me 6 years to write a standard length novel, Still trying to find an editor who can translate dyslexic. "10 years+ looking")
Thanks for the update post we all appreciate it.
Loving the story line trait idea i often come back to an old save wondering if i completed a story or not, so it would help a bit.
The idea you have for that would work well i think.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Thanks guys :) I am taking a bit more time to focus on myself, I am getting in a better mental place day by day, although it's slower than I'd like.

Full development should start in the next few weeks. Story planning has already begun, when inspiration strikes.

Also considering adding a trait for story completion. I didn't want to tell people when a story would end, I think that ruins some immersion, so I think something vague like this works pretty well.

There would also be a golden 3 starred trait for reaching the ending of their story in full. The * To be continued... * trait will only exist if their story is still being developed.
So, "Story Incomplete" for when there's still story to do in the current version, "To be continued..." for when you've completed the available story but there's more coming in future versions, and "Story Complete" for when you've run through their entire plot line? That would be really handy.

4.70 star(s) 451 Votes