TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well... We have actually had bigger conversations with runey about this on discord. Like, he shared things like what he's thinking about her hair color, the maid idea, etc.
Hair color?!?!?!?!?!?

Wait, you are talking about the MC's sister, not Kali? Gawd, you scared me for a moment! I thought he was thinking about changing the best girl! We have enough fake blondes already, TYVM! :ROFLMAO:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Very minor point though, Kali has the most beautiful eyes of anyone in this game, yet it's always covered up by her glasses (Luci and Ellen too). I wonder if there is anyone who could make fan art of her in the shower or waking up next to me, (err, the MC) without those glasses so we could stare at her blue eyes and forget what's going on the the real world. :cautious:

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Very minor point though, Kali has the most beautiful eyes of anyone in this game, yet it's always covered up by her glasses (Luci and Ellen too). I wonder if there is anyone who could make fan art of her in the shower or waking up next to me, (err, the MC) without those glasses so we could stare at her blue eyes and forget what's going on the the real world. :cautious:
Yeah, should take them off for the shower and sleeping... :p

If she is far sighted enough, then I can almost see them in the shower, but since she is the most like me, I always assumed she was also nearsighted. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Harem_Master

Karakes

Jan 11, 2019
How do I start the elf slave island piece? I have bought the elves and been told to buy the supplies, but now I can't find the trigger to actually start the plotline.

naimad82

Jan 7, 2020
Help please, trying to do Maria Level 25 and it says visit the bar. I've no option to visit the bar (it's been bought and fully upgraded) can someone point me in the right direction please? Whenever i click on the stair/room door options i get are 1st/2nd floors, room/lobby, dungeon and piano.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Help please, trying to do Maria Level 25 and it says visit the bar. I've no option to visit the bar (it's been bought and fully upgraded) can someone point me in the right direction please? Whenever i click on the stair/room door options i get are 1st/2nd floors, room/lobby, dungeon and piano.
You go to the bar from the lobby. Its a button in the bottom right corner of the screen, looks like a mug I think.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes