goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
GameDev, is ntr going to be added in future?
Dude...you are just BEGGING for a shitstorm.

NTR is the most controversial topic on this site. Do NOT go into a non-NTR game thread and ask if there will be NTR, or suggest that there should be NTR. You'll get a bunch of people yelling at you, shit will blow up, and the mods will have to come in and shut it down.

Now, to answer your question - a quick search gave me the answer. You should learn to use the search. Go to the top of the page, and type ntr into the search box at the top right. Then in the By: box, type runey. Search, and ye shall find.

Why runey? He's the game dev. Which you would know if you paid the slightest bit of attention to this thread.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hello everyone o/ just wanted to let everyone know that v0.10 is in the planning process \o/

Test builds should start coming out soon, after I begin development.

I don't want to share too much but I will leave you guys with a character concept. She should appear in Kali's story soon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Runey I love it when you add new Characters and I see normal breast sizes.
Gigantic / unrealistic / Fake breasts are a major turn off to me. "Part of the reason I find Lins sister unattractive"
Vanessa looks cute... Well everything except the hair, It doesn't seem to match the face imop.
But then I know nothing about her personality yet so maybe there's a reason for it.
Either way great work Runey, Really looking forward to the next update version 10 :)
Edit: Ok after fapping to Vanessea for a few minutes the hairs growing on me, Although a different color may look better. "she'd be a sexy blonde"

Last edited:

pl69

Jan 24, 2018
Big fan of the concept for Vanessa - really liking the purple/blue colour scheme (inc the hair and hair is a major first impression reaction for me).

Also liking the bikini tan lines... I look forward to seeing how they were acquired.

I'm also very curious about her

Reactions: Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hello everyone o/ just wanted to let everyone know that v0.10 is in the planning process \o/

I don't want to share too much but I will leave you guys with a character concept. She should appear in Kali's story soon

Glad to hear it, and I hope you are staying safe.

She is awesome! She is wearing a mask though, are they having a virus problem too? ;p

Reactions: Harem_Master

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

She's gorgeous, and I love the tan lines from the rope, they're so kinky! :love:

Sylandrical

Aug 3, 2018
So I ran into an issue with Andi and Maria's scene. I'm in the hallway and hear them having fun, and it says I should come back in the evening and it goes into a loop. Any suggestions (besides an earlier save, cause I only have the one.)?

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
So I ran into an issue with Andi and Maria's scene. I'm in the hallway and hear them having fun, and it says I should come back in the evening and it goes into a loop. Any suggestions (besides an earlier save, cause I only have the one.)?
First of all, this was a bug that should have been fixed with v0.9.2 so make sure you're using the current version. If you still have that problem, the only solution that I know of would be using an earlier save (which you said you don't have). I think there's been at least one save posted here that would work so you should be able to use the Search function at the top of the page to find one.

Sylandrical

Aug 3, 2018
First of all, this was a bug that should have been fixed with v0.9.2 so make sure you're using the current version. If you still have that problem, the only solution that I know of would be using an earlier save (which you said you don't have). I think there's been at least one save posted here that would work so you should be able to use the Search function at the top of the page to find one.

Ah! I was running v0.9.0, so that's probably it. Thanks!

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I have searched a couple times trying to avoid spoilers so I will just ask. Is the dungeon important for story? It's really not my thing but outside of Lin I think I have completed all the story for all the other women I believe.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I have searched a couple times trying to avoid spoilers so I will just ask. Is the dungeon important for story? It's really not my thing but outside of Lin I think I have completed all the story for all the other women I believe.
For story, as much as I can recall, no it isn't. For the complement of various state, I believe, it is necessary. Also some story parts are done in the dungeon itself.

Reactions: Rock&Rule
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes