Jan 10, 2020
i keep wondering what's with the ice cream vending machine to the right of Ellen's desk, as well as the options to either buy pizza/dinner at "Papa Ron's" (suckiest fast-food pizza btw, other than Little Caesar's) or a bunch of coffee options at Autumn's n her sister's coffee shop. are there scenes that can be unlocked by buying all the stuff at each place, or r they just there to increase certain girls' friendships/affections? thanks

p.s. Roccy Rococo used to be the best around, but they closed years ago in my area, n now there's only a few shops nationwide...shame ppl would rather be cheap than pay for quality

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
My favourite game. I prefer this to the witcher. Girst are different (asian-ish) , theres some character arcs, is fun to read and play, and most of the time anatomy and deformations are awesome.Its really something. Im not seing it with Daz technology.

Jan 10, 2020
a few days ago searching for something on this game, i read a comment where someone who played it mentioned "they had never cried before" playing a VN, n when i read that i thought to myself "geez, what a bitch". then i just got done watching/reading the scene where "Android" (seen her called "Annie" most often, i just named her Android 18) remembers her past after looking at a scan code, n i couldn't stop myself from tearing up.

not sure why that, n a couple of other deep-thought topics are written into a fapping VN game (existentialism, religion), but that's some pretty incredible writing to get me to feel those emotions...i usually consider myself a heartless bastard w/a hardened exterior...helluva talent whoever's doing the writing for this has...NOW ON WITH THE WENCHES N WHORES!!

p.s. there's GOTTA be some sister-sister lovin' goin' on in the next update, rite? lin-jin, kali-lucia, felicity-emma, autumn-hazel...c'mon runey, let's go baby!!

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
p.s. there's GOTTA be some sister-sister lovin' goin' on in the next update, rite? lin-jin, kali-lucia, felicity-emma, autumn-hazel...c'mon runey, let's go baby!!
It was hinted that MC's sister would be an heroine, so at some point there may be some "action on sister"
I am totally with you on lin-jin and felicity-emma btw.
Just so you know, luciaKali share a scene. Make sure to introduce "truestory" in MC's notepad (its in his room's PC)

Reactions: TheDevian

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
i keep wondering what's with the ice cream vending machine to the right of Ellen's desk, as well as the options to either buy pizza/dinner at "Papa Ron's" (suckiest fast-food pizza btw, other than Little Caesar's) or a bunch of coffee options at Autumn's n her sister's coffee shop. are there scenes that can be unlocked by buying all the stuff at each place, or r they just there to increase certain girls' friendships/affections? thanks

p.s. Roccy Rococo used to be the best around, but they closed years ago in my area, n now there's only a few shops nationwide...shame ppl would rather be cheap than pay for quality
There is a fancy restaurant that our high-class slut likes to go on formal dates. It's so posh, that it has a black half-elven Maitre'D which must be a status symbol in this world. :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheDevian
Jan 10, 2020
It was hinted that MC's sister would be an heroine, so at some point there may be some "action on sister"
I am totally with you on lin-jin and felicity-emma btw.
Just so you know, luciaKali share a scene. Make sure to introduce "truestory" in MC's notepad (its in his room's PC)
hey doc, yeah, i made sure the first thing i did when i started this was to use the cheat codes, tho i'm glad i didn't max out the stats, since i've read since then that that breaks the story lines...but pretty sure the truestory code only applies to felicity n emma; kali n lucia were always gonna be sisters. n i got the "3-way" scene w/them, just wish they woulda messed around w/each other. n just now (last couple days) hearing n reading about how the MC has a sister...man that's gonna be hot if they have them hook up :D

n hey harem master, yeah, i just figured that out also, after going to the movies w/maria, hana, n ashley...i immediately thought of kali's dad's wife talking about elven eyes, n then the maitre'd. n devian's right, he's got some attitude, considering he's an elf, yet he's prejudiced against "annie"? (android 18)

p.s. DAMMIT RUNEY!! just made me tear up again w/ashley's backstory...i'm gonna start thinking i'm a real boy w/real feelings...ur killin' me w/all the incredible writing!! (esp since it reminded me of my own childhood...guess that's y i'm broken, like david in "A.I.")

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
a few days ago searching for something on this game, i read a comment where someone who played it mentioned "they had never cried before" playing a VN, n when i read that i thought to myself "geez, what a bitch". then i just got done watching/reading the scene where "Android" (seen her called "Annie" most often, i just named her Android 18) remembers her past after looking at a scan code, n i couldn't stop myself from tearing up.

not sure why that, n a couple of other deep-thought topics are written into a fapping VN game (existentialism, religion), but that's some pretty incredible writing to get me to feel those emotions...i usually consider myself a heartless bastard w/a hardened exterior...helluva talent whoever's doing the writing for this has...NOW ON WITH THE WENCHES N WHORES!!

Yes several of us with things call balls admitted Android, or Ashley story has made us cry, especially the new Ashley scene with the music added in 0.9 after Ashley gets her visitors.

It is what makes this game great something other than just a mindless fuck game, like most of the games out there.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes