Jan 10, 2020
"We don't serve droids here..."
THAT IS AWESOME!! as a fellow star wars geek, that's EXACTLY what i thought when he reacts to her!! btw, if i'm still dealing w/the fairies (day 100), i haven't hit the end of ashley's story event, rite? b/c i think i've done all the others except for lin, n i'm guessing i gotta do the cornwall challenge for that. actually, i KNOW i've done kali (just did it), maria, the twins, n autumn, but can't remember if i got the notification for android...what is/was it again?

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2020
UPDATE: ok, got ashley's "official" storyline ending, so i was pretty much done already, but still 100% certain about getting android's, tho haven't seen nething new for her in awhile. oh, n just won Cornwall's challenge, beat "mr aaron" 13-to-12...his dark elf slave is HAAWWT, but the drow elf is even HAAWWTEERR!! LUV how tall she is (i'm a leg guy), plus she's also dark skin-toned...yummy yummy yummy!! now when do i get to buy them on Runey-mart??

p.s. so now that i won cornwall's challenge, what's left in lin's storyline i haven't gotten yet? n to imzahai n vonhelton, i heard from a rather "reliable" source that the ice cream vending machine doesnt unlock any scenes, or contribute to anyone's storyline...so r u guys just messing around n teasing me? if not, please tell me how doing it helps, i don't care about spoilers

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
"We don't serve droids here..."
THAT IS AWESOME!! as a fellow star wars geek, that's EXACTLY what i thought when he reacts to her!! btw, if i'm still dealing w/the fairies (day 100), i haven't hit the end of ashley's story event, rite? b/c i think i've done all the others except for lin, n i'm guessing i gotta do the cornwall challenge for that. actually, i KNOW i've done kali (just did it), maria, the twins, n autumn, but can't remember if i got the notification for android...what is/was it again?
It's "we don't serve their kind here".

-20 geek cred.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
UPDATE: ok, got ashley's "official" storyline ending, so i was pretty much done already, but still 100% certain about getting android's, tho haven't seen nething new for her in awhile. oh, n just won Cornwall's challenge, beat "mr aaron" 13-to-12...his dark elf slave is HAAWWT, but the drow elf is even HAAWWTEERR!! LUV how tall she is (i'm a leg guy), plus she's also dark skin-toned...yummy yummy yummy!! now when do i get to buy them on Runey-mart??

p.s. so now that i won cornwall's challenge, what's left in lin's storyline i haven't gotten yet? n to imzahai n vonhelton, i heard from a rather "reliable" source that the ice cream vending machine doesnt unlock any scenes, or contribute to anyone's storyline...so r u guys just messing around n teasing me? if not, please tell me how doing it helps, i don't care about spoilers
Sadly, the Drow is not an option yet, but many of us keep hoping.

You still have a lot of of Lin's story to do, just keep talking to her when you can.

Ice Cream Machine - ICM-chan, is a secret lover. :p You need to get that repair skill up high enough though. :LOL:

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Runey : Great job, I wasn't so entitled in a VN game since a LONG time! Thanks a LOT.

Note: Lists are hidden just in case, don't open if you don't want ANY spoiler on ANYTHING in the game, or if you don't want a wall of text hitting you...

But allow me to make some - I think constructives - remarks about gameplay:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bugs / glitches / problems report:

And now, a little "wish list" about game itself:

Again, thanks a lot, I hope you'll have time to reply. If you don't mind, I'll post again if I found something else...

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2020

-20 geek cred.
ur rite, been watching too much of the animated series n got them mixed up. so lemme try to earn the geek cred points back...what's the only other line besides "may the force be with u" said in every movie? (n pretty sure every 1 of the animated series) now how do i make that spoiler-thing here...

Last edited:

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Probably a translation problem... In French version, for example, it's literally "We don't serve droids, here!" ("On n'sert pas les droïdes, ici !") if I remember well.
Be cool, give him back half geek creds... :giggle:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
ur rite, been watching too much of the animated series n got them mixed up. so lemme try to earn the geek cred points back...what's the only other line besides "may the force be with u" said in every movie? (n pretty sure every 1 of the animated series) now how do i make that spoiler-thing here...
I'm going to guess it's "I've got a bad feeling about this".

To make a spoiler, click the "..." icon above the text entry box, and select "Spoiler".

Reactions: extreme_sadist
Jan 10, 2020
Sadly, the Drow is not an option yet, but many of us keep hoping.

You still have a lot of of Lin's story to do, just keep talking to her when you can.

Ice Cream Machine - ICM-chan, is a secret lover. :p You need to get that repair skill up high enough though. :LOL:
huh...i thought i remember "somebody" telling me it had no benefit...:rolleyes::unsure: n i just bought each flavor 5x, n nothing happened...so what's the trick to unlocking this? n that's a really nice way to help, hitting someone over the head...n i actually didn't have to talk to her at all; just went to the lobby 2 days later, n BAM!!...literally...i guess 3 outa 4 isn't bad, but REALLY would've wanted Serni...btw, who's "Kate" whose name is also shown in the "misc info" tasks?

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
huh...i thought i remember "somebody" telling me it had no benefit...:rolleyes::unsure: n i just bought each flavor 5x, n nothing happened...so what's the trick to unlocking this? oh, n i just used the 10-day code 5x, n still nothing new with Lin...i didn't save just-in-case, but what do i have to do in order to advance her story after the cornwall challenge?
did you build the sanctuary yet?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
huh...i thought i remember "somebody" telling me it had no benefit...:rolleyes::unsure: n i just bought each flavor 5x, n nothing happened...so what's the trick to unlocking this? n that's a really nice way to help, hitting someone over the head...n i actually didn't have to talk to her at all; just went to the lobby 2 days later, n BAM!!...literally...i guess 3 outa 4 isn't bad, but REALLY would've wanted Serni...btw, who's "Kate" whose name is also shown in the "misc info" tasks?
She's a running gag. You have to use your imagination.

Kate is a 'friend' of Ashley, she is in the same class. If you visit Ashley at school, you can visit her and Juliet.

Jan 10, 2020
did you build the sanctuary yet?
She's a running gag. You have to use your imagination.

Kate is a 'friend' of Ashley, she is in the same class. If you visit Ashley at school, you can visit her and Juliet.
who's a running gag, ICR-chan? i can be pretty dense at times, so i'm gonna need that explained. n OOOHHH, DUH!!! yeah, i remember her now...the riddle girl...but i solved all her riddles, n ashley's story is done, so how do i get her 3 events? i guess still go visit ashley at college? n every time i did after solving the riddles, kate kept blowing me off.

n yeah, i remember juliet, she works at "burning topic", lmfao...man i felt bad for her when ashley said she wasn't her friend during that flashback when the twins confront ashley...that was a mean, mean, mean thing; n then not recognizing her from her class when she's tutoring her in her room? c'mon

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
who's a running gag, ICR-chan? i can be pretty dense at times, so i'm gonna need that explained. n OOOHHH, DUH!!! yeah, i remember her now...the riddle girl...but i solved all her riddles, n ashley's story is done, so how do i get her 3 events? i guess still go visit ashley at college? n every time i did after solving the riddles, kate kept blowing me off.

n yeah, i remember juliet, she works at "burning topic", lmfao...man i felt bad for her when ashley said she wasn't her friend during that flashback when the twins confront ashley...that was a mean, mean, mean thing; n then not recognizing her from her class when she's tutoring her in her room? c'mon
Yeah, ICM-chan is an inside joke.

Yeah, you have to visit her, and there was one in the locker room, and later a date. Was your last riddle, the Eternity one, or the other set?

Jan 10, 2020
Yeah, ICM-chan is an inside joke.

Yeah, you have to visit her, and there was one in the locker room, and later a date. Was your last riddle, the Eternity one, or the other set?
i did all 3, so dunno what u mean by "other set", but i do remember the Eternity one as being the last riddle for 1 of the sets

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i did all 3, so dunno what u mean by "other set", but i do remember the Eternity one as being the last riddle for 1 of the sets
That was one set, there is another set of them added last time, keep visiting, hopefully it will still trigger. Hope it is not something you can miss... Maybe once you catch up with Lin? IDK, sorry.

Jan 10, 2020
That was one set, there is another set of them added last time, keep visiting, hopefully it will still trigger. Hope it is not something you can miss... Maybe once you catch up with Lin? IDK, sorry.
oh yeah, i read about that when i solved the 2nd set...there was a prompt in the game if u had played it previously to import some patch or something like that, n the other choice was to ignore it, which i did, since the patch was for saves before 8.0 i think. n i just tested it, n yeah, when i went to check on ashley at school, it automatically took me to the locker room scene with kate, n that was the 1st out of 3...so i should be good

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Characters SHOULD stay in the requested outfit CONSTANTLY. I chose "Normal form 2" for Android, for example... Why the hell is she still coming at cafe, or sleeping with me, with her mask??? Her mask IS a very good storyline, I think we all wanted to tear it apart and progressed into game just to remove it... But why do we still see it once we finally managed to remove it from her face??? For my part, I hate seeing her with it - so I dismissed her as alarm for this reason- as much as I hate Ashley's normal outfit... Same way, Ashley near constantly appears with her normal look (instead of the one I've chosen)... :cry:
=> At least for some key/repetable scenes (alarm, cafe, sleep, ..., see wish list for details), can you render/use characters with all possible outfits, and use the correct one?

Again, thanks a lot, I hope you'll have time to reply. If you don't mind, I'll post again if I found something else...
I am not the dev, but I can answer for this point: Aside from all the re-work to make each scene with a different outfit, the final result (the game) would be even bigger.
We are already dealing with close to 5 GB, and Runey seems to still have storylines planned for the girls + new girls with their own storylines.
I think the final game will be about 12 or 15 GB at this rate, without even including the possible suggested changes.
To be clear, I don't dislike your idea or think its impossible, but from a efficiency standpoint, wrapping up some of the stories comes first.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes