Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
UPDATE: ok, got ashley's "official" storyline ending, so i was pretty much done already, but still 100% certain about getting android's, tho haven't seen nething new for her in awhile. oh, n just won Cornwall's challenge, beat "mr aaron" 13-to-12...his dark elf slave is HAAWWT, but the drow elf is even HAAWWTEERR!! LUV how tall she is (i'm a leg guy), plus she's also dark skin-toned...yummy yummy yummy!! now when do i get to buy them on Runey-mart??

p.s. so now that i won cornwall's challenge, what's left in lin's storyline i haven't gotten yet? n to imzahai n vonhelton, i heard from a rather "reliable" source that the ice cream vending machine doesnt unlock any scenes, or contribute to anyone's storyline...so r u guys just messing around n teasing me? if not, please tell me how doing it helps, i don't care about spoilers
A lot, you need to do all the stories as one if you can, you get a bunch of money from Kali story and then you can buy 3 of the other elves, not the drow, so you can have 5 elves, Lin, her sister, the common elf, the snobby elf, and the dark elf from the competition.

Just a heads up, if you go slave route you can get a blow job from the 3 competition elves, if you pick lover as of now you get nothing.

Jan 10, 2020
hey gang...ok, so built the sanctuary, bought all 3 slaves (after they kidnapped me, geez), did all 3 events with kate, all 4 with nia, both silvia's n ann's, n chose the routes that made them the happiest (so love for sylvia n nia (poor, poor girl), n slave for ann (good lil' slut :D ). so only have 1 bar event left, n i'm assuming that's just to keep spanking moon until the counter gets to 10/10...so why haven't i gotten the notification i've reached the end of lin's storyline event? i know "someone" said something about a cruise, n her friendship can get to 31 (i have her at 29 now), so i guess just keep messing around n keep talking to her until something pops up?

Reactions: TheDevian

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
I am not the dev, but I can answer for this point: Aside from all the re-work to make each scene with a different outfit, the final result (the game) would be even bigger.
We are already dealing with close to 5 GB, and Runey seems to still have storylines planned for the girls + new girls with their own storylines.
I think the final game will be about 12 or 15 GB at this rate, without even including the possible suggested changes.
To be clear, I don't dislike your idea or think its impossible, but from a efficiency standpoint, wrapping up some of the stories comes first.
Yeah, I know, without a realtime 3D engine, it's impossible, as I said it... And game is WAY too advanced to simply think about changing the game engine. :cry:
BUT some elements won't cost so much disk space (example for sleep: 1st image is a simple layered picture, then apart for Android, no new image is needed: few bytes of script, 2 MB of images for Android, that's all!). For alarm, same way (only android need something because of her mask), or set them nudes + layer trick at end?

For disk space, I understand that some dudes don't want to download 15 GB with a 50 KB/s bandwidth... Or wait 3 days with Mega. But, honestly and selfishly, my Blizzard's game folder is 214 GB, MAME and all my emulators costs me 481 GB, Ren'Py/RPGM games - only the ones I really like - are a 71 GB burden, I have an optical fiber connection and my own NAS with a download/seedbox client, so... With already near 1 TB of games, I don't care about disk space, and bandwidth/download time is not a problem... :cool:
And who really cares about +/- 10 GB nowadays, excepted maybe on a smartphone/tablet with a limited data plan/storage? :giggle:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
For the moment, you have to enslave her. If you want to be nice, you will have to wait for a while longer.
I'm still waiting for the opportunity to ream Nia with her bat in the dungeon. I wonder how long before I get the chance, or if I have to use the "Cruel" or "Kind" route? :unsure: (Nah, I don't believe Runey ever had this in mind {subliminal suggestion} :sneaky:)

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm still waiting for the opportunity to ream Nia with her bat in the dungeon. I wonder how long before I get the chance, or if I have to use the "Cruel" or "Kind" route? :unsure: (Nah, I don't believe Runey ever had this in mind {subliminal suggestion} :sneaky:)
She certainly earned some ...punishment. :sneaky: I still want to call her Sui until she properly apologizes and admits she was wrong. XD

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I just found funny that someone called "Harem_Master" commented about wanting to put a baseball bat in a girl's pussy, and the one like he had was from someone called "extreme_sadist"
But yeah, nia is pretty much worst girl for bashing our heads.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I just found funny that someone called "Harem_Master" commented about wanting to put a baseball bat in a girl's pussy, and the one like he had was from someone called "extreme_sadist"
Yeah, I take it personally when my MC gets conked on the head without being asked nicely; and as for the bat, that isn't the FIRST place where I would ram it into Nia! :devilish:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I can't say I would be against that ...training either, though just about any form of submission training will be acceptable. XD

akiyama71

Oct 13, 2019
guys,help pls. I installed lainmod and was playing a little time. In one moment almost whole text disappeared. I reinstalled game and cleared the registry, but trouble wasnt gone. It is like my setting menu looks. There is no clickable elements in the interface. How can i fully delete game and install a pure clear version again? 1585985855831.png

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Yeah, I take it personally when my MC gets conked on the head without being asked nicely; and as for the bat, that isn't the FIRST place where I would ram it into Nia! :devilish:
I look at the situation she was in. She was a slave to monster, raped probably everyday and who knows what other abuse she went through. She already thinks you're no different and only pretending to be nice the only reason she is there; even though she doesn't say it; is she wants you prove her wrong.
Being cruel to her will only prove to her that she was right.
By being nice to her and showing her she's someone that is wanted and cared for will prove her wrong.

The question is would rather prove to her that she was right or give her want she really wants and show her she was wrong?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
guys,help pls. I installed lainmod and was playing a little time. In one moment almost whole text disappeared. I reinstalled game and cleared the registry, but trouble wasnt gone. It is like my setting menu looks. There is no clickable elements in the interface. How can i fully delete game and install a pure clear version again? View attachment 608205
To delete the game, just delete the folder (though you may want to back up the save folder first though this is not really needed for most).
Then just extract it to a new folder.

...Did you by chance extract the new one into the same folder you had from an older update?
I look at the situation she was in. She was a slave to monster, raped probably everyday and who knows what other abuse she went through. She already thinks you're no different and only pretending to be nice the only reason she is there; even though she doesn't say it; is she wants you prove her wrong.
By being nice to her and showing her she's someone that is wanted and cared for will prove her wrong.

The question is would rather prove to her that she was right or give her want she really wants and show her she was wrong?
To be fair, she was faking how badly she was being treated in the contest, not that she had not been abused at times I am sure, and many of the elves she saved have it much worse than her. Still, everyone in her group said to talk to us, including royalty, and she still chose to almost kill us and kidnap us instead.

Also, to be fair, the dungeon play is consensual, nothing done there is involuntary other than the occasional orgasm. :p

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
everyone in her group said to talk to us, including royalty, and she still chose to almost kill us and kidnap us instead.

Also, to be fair, the dungeon play is consensual
People who are desperate and in fear also don't think straight. I've seen people in similar situations in other countries when I was in the Navy.

I wasn't considering the dungeon play as being cruel that's just plain fun although I wouldn't take her there until after I proved she had nothing to fear.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019

She is an Eldar Witch and a Xenos, not to mention a part of the Rebel Alliance and a TRAITOR! (Whoops, mixed up my meds again!) o_O

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
People who are desperate and in fear also don't think straight. I've seen people in similar situations in other countries when I was in the Navy.

I wasn't considering the dungeon play as being cruel that's just plain fun although I wouldn't take her there until after I proved she had nothing to fear.
Oh, no doubt.

Exactly! Build up that trust, and then have a little fun payback!

...Well, unless you are on the slave path with her, then you know, do whatever. :p

Reactions: imzahai

hochlander

Oct 16, 2017
Am I missing something or is the sanctuary a dead end? Can't interact with any of the girls outside of a couple lines of dialogue. I've finished every story line available so far, so this confused me. It's fine if it's just not implemented yet, I want to make sure so I don't waste any more time trying to get something to happen.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes