TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Am I missing something or is the sanctuary a dead end? Can't interact with any of the girls outside of a couple lines of dialogue. I've finished every story line available so far, so this confused me. It's fine if it's just not implemented yet, I want to make sure so I don't waste any more time trying to get something to happen.
It's just new, so there is not a lot of content for them yet, but they will get more and more as it goes.

akiyama71

Oct 13, 2019
To delete the game, just delete the folder (though you may want to back up the save folder first though this is not really needed for most).
Then just extract it to a new folder.

...Did you by chance extract the new one into the same folder you had from an older update?
No, I fully deleted folder, download and unzip it again. Trouble still the same. May be it is smthng like cache or something else. But I cleaned registry after delete. idk

Jan 10, 2020
She is an Eldar Witch and a Xenos, not to mention a part of the Rebel Alliance and a TRAITOR! (Whoops, mixed up my meds again!) o_O
"TAKE HER AWAY!" n then throw her in cell block 1138...it's a shame we never got to see what that mind probe really does :unsure: :devilish:

1 of the 3 best VNs i've EVER played...keep 'em cummin' Runey!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
People who are desperate and in fear also don't think straight. I've seen people in similar situations in other countries when I was in the Navy.

I wasn't considering the dungeon play as being cruel that's just plain fun although I wouldn't take her there until after I proved she had nothing to fear.
The other 2 were also desperate. They didn't bash your head.
You would think the one that was just introduced into the slavery for the first time would be the one more desperate (Silvie the high elf) yet she still wasn't the one to bash your head.
It was the vigilante wannabe.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
You would think the one that was just introduced into the slavery for the first time would be the one more desperate (Silvie the high elf) yet she still wasn't the one to bash your head.
If you pay closer attention to Silvie's dialogue she mentions she had escaped before it wasn't her first time as a slave. And I think it was Ann that hints to that being the reason Silvie hasn't went back home as she's probably being watched by the slavers to lead them to the island the high elves are living on.
The only thing Ann was desperate for was getting more dick.

Runey seems to have given the elves personalities and behavior based on folklore. High Elves despite their arrogance and tendency to look down on humans and other types of elves they are not prone to violence only resorting to it in cases of self-defense, seriously provoked or backed into a corner. Dark Elves tend to be slutty (except for the males they tend to be condescending) and only resort to violence when necessary. Low-land Elves (like Lin and Nia) seem to be based off Wood Elves or Tree Elves which tend to be more human in behavior and more likely to have the "Shoot first ask questions later" attitude.

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
If you pay closer attention to Silvie's dialogue she mentions she had escaped before it wasn't her first time as a slave. And I think it was Ann that hints to that being the reason Silvie hasn't went back home as she's probably being watched by the slavers to lead them to the island the high elves are living on.
The only thing Ann was desperate for was getting more dick.
Ann was at risk of going to a harsher master as well.
Maybe I didn't word that properly. I meant that she was going to be enslaved for real this time, since the other times she could just escape. Moreover, it doesn't change the fact that Silvie was introduced to slavery way after Nia, who was born in it.
The "culture shock" should've made her more desperate.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Ann was at risk of going to a harsher master as well.
Maybe I didn't word that properly. I meant that she was going to be enslaved for real this time, since the other times she could just escape. Moreover, it doesn't change the fact that Silvie was introduced to slavery way after Nia, who was born in it.
The "culture shock" should've made her more desperate.
The only one that was born in it was Ann, Nia I believe was older than Lin and both over 300 they where young when the elves where enslaved.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
So far, Silvie is the useless one of the bunch, doing nothing but whining about missing TV shows. Given the option, I'd have thrown her off the boat so Lin might have caught something bigger and better while Nia skippered the boat. So far, that scene is turning out to be "A Three Hour Tour"... :rolleyes:

Jan 10, 2020
So far, Silvie is the useless one of the bunch, doing nothing but whining about missing TV shows. Given the option, I'd have thrown her off the boat so Lin might have caught something bigger and better while Nia skippered the boat. So far, that scene is turning out to be "A Three Hour Tour"... :rolleyes:
sylvia is ginger, n nia is mary ann...sylvia is a stuck-up, snobby, eye-candy prima-donna bitch, while nia is the down-2-earth, girl-next-door, practical skills, get-her-hands-dirty farmer's daughter, but i'd still fuck ginger over mary ann...so does that make the MC gilligan? b/c he sure as hell ain't the skipper, otherwise he'd be piloting the boat

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
sylvia is ginger, n nia is mary ann...sylvia is a stuck-up, snobby, eye-candy prima-donna bitch, while nia is the down-2-earth, girl-next-door, practical skills, get-her-hands-dirty farmer's daughter, but i'd still fuck ginger over mary ann...so does that make the MC gilligan? b/c he sure as hell ain't the skipper, otherwise he'd be piloting the boat
Hahah, I was thinking more that Sylvi was Mrs. Howel, Nia is Ginger, and Lyn is Mary Ann. Though that depends Ann could be Ginger too... :p

Jan 10, 2020
Hahah, I was thinking more that Sylvi was Mrs. Howel, Nia is Ginger, and Lyn is Mary Ann. Though that depends Ann could be Ginger too... :p
??? sylvia's too hot to be mrs howell, n no way nia is a stuck-up bitch like ginger...besides, mrs howell never went newhere w/o mr howell, n ann's not even on the boat... :unsure: :rolleyes:

Reactions: Harem_Master

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
??? sylvia's too hot to be mrs howell, n no way nia is a stuck-up bitch like ginger...besides, mrs howell never went newhere w/o mr howell, n ann's not even on the boat... :unsure: :rolleyes:
Well, true about Ann not being there, but Sylvia is the oldest, Nia is stuck up in a completely different way, and Lin is the nicest. Mr. Howel is either you, or dead. XD

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Well, true about Ann not being there, but Sylvia is the oldest, Nia is stuck up in a completely different way, and Lin is the nicest. Mr. Howel is either you, or dead. XD
"Well lookee what I just started!" (I was waiting for this :D)

With Gilligan... LIN (The Mate was a mighty Sailor-Man, er, Elf)
The Skipper too... NIA (The Skipper brave and sure... Bitch had balls to come at me!)
The Millionaire... Me/MC after I marry into Kali's family!
And his Wife... Silvie (Lovey's personality, and just as useless)
The Movie Star... Also Silvie (she and Ginger are both full of themselves!)
The Professor... Me/MC (smart, good looking guy)
and, Mary Ann... Also LIN (obviously guys!)

Thanks for playing! :)

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
So the *Talk* action on Maria's door indicates that I should invite her out to the beach. The next time I see her in the lobby and invite her out to the beach where a generic/non-story event plays out. The *Talk* action on Maria's door still tells me to invite her out the beach.

This is really weird, cause it's the first time I've seen *Talk* and it didn't immediately play out the scene upon clicking it (provided I had whatever item was needed like the hard drive or succubus outfit). Enjoying the game but kinda confused at what exactly I'm supposed to do if inviting her to the beach didn't progress or bypass whatever check that *Talk* action has.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
So the *Talk* action on Maria's door indicates that I should invite her out to the beach. The next time I see her in the lobby and invite her out to the beach where a generic/non-story event plays out. The *Talk* action on Maria's door still tells me to invite her out the beach.

This is really weird, cause it's the first time I've seen *Talk* and it didn't immediately play out the scene upon clicking it (provided I had whatever item was needed like the hard drive or succubus outfit). Enjoying the game but kinda confused at what exactly I'm supposed to do if inviting her to the beach didn't progress or bypass whatever check that *Talk* action has.
go into her room and choose (exhibition) goto beach, this isnt triggered until the *talk* invite to beach.

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
One had only been enslaved for a few weeks, and the other believed her master loved her; neither were nearly as desperate as Nia, who has made clear that she's suffered under some particularly bad masters for decades, if not centuries. It's also worth noting that both Ann and Sylvia sat in the van while Nia came to get you. If Sylvia had been the one who came to drag you into the van, she might just as easily have resorted to violence.

You would think the one that was just introduced into the slavery for the first time would be the one more desperate
Why would you think that? That's like saying a person who's been in prison for a week (and hasn't had the reality of their situation sink in yet) is more desperate to get out than someone who's been in for twenty years, and who knows escape is the only way they're ever getting out. While both will be eager to escape, it's the latter who would be more desperate.

If you pay closer attention to Silvie's dialogue she mentions she had escaped before it wasn't her first time as a slave.
Yes, she did say that, but she was lying. She mentions during Lin's most recent event that she wasn't telling the truth, and had in fact only arrived on the continent three months ago; she thought she'd blend in, realised that wasn't the case, and then got caught by Cornwall.
Interestingly enough, even when admitting she'd lied in the past, Sylvia still continues to tell new lies; she claimed to have left her home of her own free will, and then a minute later says she can't return home or she'll be imprisoned, if not killed. She lies a lot, mostly out of pride.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Runey and TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes