TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have searched a couple times trying to avoid spoilers so I will just ask. Is the dungeon important for story? It's really not my thing but outside of Lin I think I have completed all the story for all the other women I believe.
Story wise, it only comes into play for part of Lin's story, otherwise it is jut there for fun, and as a way to build up submission points, if you want to have a high score for it. Certain events do require certain things to be above a certain level, but I don't think submission is one of those triggers (though I am possibly wrong there).

Reactions: Rock&Rule

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
Thank you both! If it does tie into Lin's story I guess I better venture into the depths. It helps knowing that it doesn't tie into much else though.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thank you both! If it does tie into Lin's story I guess I better venture into the depths. It helps knowing that it doesn't tie into much else though.
And there is not much to it, it is just for a small part of her training.

Jan 10, 2020
ok, so did a google search n an f95 search, n cant seem 2 find nething about the best way to answer maria's questions when she takes the MC out to dinner...n i don't care about spoilers, just the best way to increase her stats, thanks

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
ok, so did a google search n an f95 search, n cant seem 2 find nething about the best way to answer maria's questions when she takes the MC out to dinner...n i don't care about spoilers, just the best way to increase her stats, thanks
Weird. Can't you just rollback and check each one? And increasing those stats is really easy ins this game. No answer has repercussion as far as I remember.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Try all the options and use rollback? The stat increases are visible in this game.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I have searched a couple times trying to avoid spoilers so I will just ask. Is the dungeon important for story? It's really not my thing but outside of Lin I think I have completed all the story for all the other women I believe.
Felicity's story, but its not ugly or overly cringy if that isnt your thing; i just wish you could have Jin somewhere other than there

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Felicity's story, but its not ugly or overly cringy if that isnt your thing; i just wish you could have Jin somewhere other than there
Oh yeah, there are also a few sex 'positions' that are only available there, such as Maria's hand job.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Oh yeah, there are also a few sex 'positions' that are only available there, such as Maria's hand job.
Yeah, but thats so she can have a star besides the tag "Slick Hands"
Nothing really important if you aren't a completionist like me.

Jan 10, 2020
Try all the options and use rollback? The stat increases are visible in this game.
yeah, u n DrFree are right, i decided to give it a shot, n do what u guys said...was just wondering if there were any long-term consequences or not, but i think i figured it out...i saw the stat raises, n when she'd sit up straight when she was surprised by the answer

Reactions: DrFree

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
Hello everyone o/ just wanted to let everyone know that v0.10 is in the planning process \o/

Test builds should start coming out soon, after I begin development.

I don't want to share too much but I will leave you guys with a character concept. She should appear in Kali's story soon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm into it, though I'm not sure why she wouldn't use her existing bandana as her mask.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I'm into it, though I'm not sure why she wouldn't use her existing bandana as her mask.
I was actually wondering that. But now I wonder if she has something she doesn't want to be seen. I had that thought when I saw her wrist too, but maybe its just fashion.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I was actually wondering that. But now I wonder if she has something she doesn't want to be seen. I had that thought when I saw her wrist too, but maybe its just fashion.
Could be more of the ...tan lines. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: DrFree

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
So after getting the dungeon everything is moving along at a fast clip. I definitely made a mistake by not purchasing it when the option first came up. I could see it playing catch up with scenes that should have already happened.

Still good stuff though.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes