TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Tatz the problem I installed the game after a long time no old saves , any old savefile plz ..... Thanks
There are some posted, you can use the search to find them. Go to your options and sort by date and you will find the most recent ones first.

Reactions: Darvedaiven

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
So, 2 questions:

1. Is it possible to transfer a save from a Mac version to a Windows version?

2. How the hell would I do this? I tried "showing package contents" on Mac and then searching "save" but I couldn't find anything that looks explicitly like a save, let alone looking for that on Windows as well.

Thanks

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So, 2 questions:

2. How the hell would I do this? I tried "showing package contents" on Mac and then searching "save" but I couldn't find anything that looks explicitly like a save, let alone looking for that on Windows as well.

Thanks
I don't know about on a mac, but on windows there is a folder for saves both in your appdata folder, typically....
C:\Users\<your name here>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
and in the save folder as the game, such as...
...\Harem_Hotel-v0.9.2-pc\game\saves
At least that second one ought to be the same.

Then you just need to copy them over somehow, like with a flashdrive.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Alright I looked back a couple pages, do I have to use save game editor to reverse friendship? The events for the most recent update don't seem to be starting. Like I can see the faeries in Ashley's room but I have no way to start everyone's newest content.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Alright I looked back a couple pages, do I have to use save game editor to reverse friendship? The events for the most recent update don't seem to be starting. Like I can see the faeries in Ashley's room but I have no way to start everyone's newest content.
That depends, did you cheat to raise it?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Guys, is there any torrent of this game? Really wanna play, but in my country mega is banned, and any other options dont work (I tried uploadhaven, the url run out of time).
You would probably need to find it on a torrent site, I have never seen torrents used on this site way too unsafe to use.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So, 2 questions:

Thanks
Saves are the same on all platforms.

Mac save location is ~/Library/RenPy/Harem Hotel-1520575859

Reactions: TheDevian

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
I don't know about on a mac, but on windows there is a folder for saves both in your appdata folder, typically....
C:\Users\<your name here>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
and in the save folder as the game, such as...
...\Harem_Hotel-v0.9.2-pc\game\saves
At least that second one ought to be the same.

Then you just need to copy them over somehow, like with a flashdrive.
Saves are the same on all platforms.

Mac save location is ~/Library/RenPy/Harem Hotel-1520575859

Thanks! I've got them transferred. I really appreciate it! :)

Reactions: TheDevian

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Then you should not need to lower it. The Friendship only goes up when you complete story parts, changing it can really break the game.
I completed everyone's story before the latest update, except Lin and android. Then I dl the latest update and no new content is added for anyone. I dld the guide mod to be sure, it said everyone was completed and I still see no new talk events.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I completed everyone's story before the latest update, except Lin and android. Then I dl the latest update and no new content is added for anyone. I dld the guide mod to be sure, it said everyone was completed and I still see no new talk events.
Well, I don't know anything about the mod, I haven't used it for this game, but that sounds odd.
What version do you have, what is your current friendship for the problem girl, and who is it?

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes