Sweet~Emma

Dec 26, 2017
Hey everyone, if you enjoy the game, don't forget to rate the game in the top right of the thread, just add a quick 200 character review for it to help Runey get better represented on f95zone!

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey everyone, if you enjoy the game, don't forget to rate the game in the top right of the thread, just add a quick 200 character review for it to help Runey get on the f95zone "popular games" page. I think it's pretty close to making the list!
Thank you! This would be greatly appreciated! Reviews help a lot.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey everyone, if you enjoy the game, don't forget to rate the game in the top right of the thread, just add a quick 200 character review for it to help Runey get on the f95zone "popular games" page. I think it's pretty close to making the list!
That's not quite how it works.

Reactions: bas

Sweet~Emma

Dec 26, 2017
That's not quite how it works.
That's true! It seems like there's a lot of factors put into it. But "not quite" is still something. IF you do know better though, then please do share!

All I'm saying is there's 10 games up there, and a lot of the ones up there now are either, blatantly below this games quality (thats opinion, of course) or like, abandoned now, like Big Brother. That's not to say they shouldn't be up there, but that's also not to say Harem Hotel shouldn't be if we have a lot of fans that think it should.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's true! It seems like there's a lot of factors put into it. But "not quite" is still something. IF you do know better though, then please do share!

All I'm saying is there's 10 games up there, and a lot of the ones up there now are either, blatantly below this games quality (thats opinion, of course) or like, abandoned now, like Big Brother. That's not to say they shouldn't be up there, but that's also not to say Harem Hotel shouldn't be if we have a lot of fans that think it should.
Most popular list is based on how many replies a game has. The least replied game in the popular list is on 6371 while this is only on 1848.

Long way to go before it's considered for that list.

Reactions: bas

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yep, v0.3 took me 2 months to release. After realizing that's a very unsustainable and extremely stressful way to work that long with only 1 day off a week, I decided I would release monthly updates, and take every weekend off.

I posted a lengthy post regarding what would be in v0.4, how long it would take, mistakes during v0.3, etc. When I announced work had started on v0.4
cool thanks for the reply :D

Sweet~Emma

Dec 26, 2017
"I love the android waifu. I love the android waifu. I love the android waifu. I love the android waifu. I love the android waifu. I love the android waifu. I love the android waifu. I love the android waifu." 207.

Yep. It's amazing how often this needs to be said and that so many people still don't understand that the popular games list is based on... popularity. Who would have guessed?
And he emerges from the dank corner, in all of his neckbeard rage, and all of his neckbeard fury... HARKEN FAIR FORUM MEMBERS, FOR YOU SHOULD HAVE READ THIS IN LIKE, THIS OTHER FORUM THAT ONE TIME! ..... >:[

There's a lot of ways to measure popularity.

Sweet~Emma

Dec 26, 2017
Most popular list is based on how many replies a game has. The least replied game in the popular list is on 6371 while this is only on 1848.

Long way to go before it's considered for that list.
Ah, I see, thanks for looking that up for me then! Always good to know more about what you're working with. What threw me off there was how it's not tiered in order like that, so that makes me think it's maybe something else thrown in as well.

Aldy1995

Aug 9, 2017
Please change calor fond white to black for android , because when I want to buy something on a computer, I can't see the letters

Sorry for my bad english

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Please change calor fond white to black for android , because when I want to buy something on a computer, I can't see the letters

Sorry for my bad english
This isn't an issue with the text, it's an issue with the UI. It's meant to look like this, but is broken for Android. It's been fixed in v0.4

lkgdflkgjd

Jun 7, 2017
Runey how many girls are you planning to be in the game overall and would you add perhaps some (Parody)characters from famous Anime/Manga/Catrtoom etc?

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes