ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Input the code: truestory on your pc in your room to turn Felicity and Emma (the cheerleaders) from "Clones" to "Twins."

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Yup, I have seen it happen a few times, you won't have full control, the uploaders and mods also have access, but you can have it transferred to you, this I am sure of.
Yes, there are a number of game threads that are 'owned' by devs but that usually happens early in the life of the thread. I would love to see Runey in control of the thread, but I'm concerned that it would be a big time sink for him.

venDJ

May 5, 2020
The main girls, as in the ones with rooms, can all sleep in your bed with you, except Autumn, but don't quote me on that, I have finished the game several times (except the current betas) but never finished Autumn story, but I dislike her the most, even more than Kali.
thanks. I'm only up to a little over 125 days into the game. I went old school and played without the mod/code, other than gimmeallyourmoney and truestory (need my twin fix) so I don't have to worry about the money and just concentrate on the game and the story, and building the harem and dungeon... More rewarding that way for me. And I have been alternating sleeping with Kali or Maria at nights. Hoping for Runey (kudos on building such a great game to satisify my harem lust :cool:) to give us the ability to sleep with two or more of the girls at the same time... soon....

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes, there are a number of game threads that are 'owned' by devs but that usually happens early in the life of the thread. I would love to see Runey in control of the thread, but I'm concerned that it would be a big time sink for him.
Again, the uploader and mods will still have access to it, so he won't have to do everything, it will just give him the option to edit it as well.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
What I think about the game.

It is one of the games I appreciate and would recommend without a doubt.
Was I like is the easy play style so I haven't been there thinking what must I do to come forward in it.
Also it is unique among the mass of other games here and have a plenty of content, kinks and scenes.
It is also one of the games that you can either play for the story or fully enjoy the sex scene for once, it has both.

The stories, lore and overall the girls are thoughful developed and each of them have their own personality and background.

So what comes short for me is at once the MC itself and also the girls.
In contrast to the girls the MCs back story, his goals and so on seems to be shallow. He only exist to interact with the girls and for me he lack something that is the driving source for his course of action.

And the girls, while all of them are good itself, the have little interaction between themself. I think more interactions between the girls itself could add to game.

Nevertheless one of the better ones on this side. As I can't put an order to the ones I like I can only say, that it is somewhere between my top tens or follow shortly.

PS: Estimate your earnings Runey, I go usually with between Patreons times minimal pledge and Patreons times maximum pledge:D
Even through I like if they declare what their income is;)

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes