• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

to the horizon

Feb 15, 2020
Hey I think I am stuck on the storyline for Felicity and Emma. I haven't visited their storyline for a while but I believe the last thing happening for them is the scene at the onsen with Lin (not 100% sure). I am not sure whether I did not have enough stats for the girls or I have to go to a specific place at a specific time.

RK119

Dec 22, 2018
Yes, back to version numbering! There are only like 3 consecutive pages of the discussion on it in this thread alone! So let's add a bit more fuel to the fire!

In reality if one calls 0.10.0 "public release", and content is added on top of an existing 0.9.2 in increments between "alphas" and "betas" (which is what Runey is doing), then 0.10 Alpha is more like internal 0.9.3 or 0.9.4. 0.10.0 Alpha would make more sense if all content was added in a single batch, then polished until 0.10 Public.
No, I really don't care how developer separates their version numbers.

Now I'll go crawl back under my rock and wait for 0.10 Public

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Yes, back to version numbering! There are only like 3 consecutive pages of the discussion on it in this thread alone! So let's add a bit more fuel to the fire!

In reality if one calls 0.10.0 "public release", and content is added on top of an existing 0.9.2 in increments between "alphas" and "betas" (which is what Runey is doing), then 0.10 Alpha is more like internal 0.9.3 or 0.9.4. 0.10.0 Alpha would make more sense if all content was added in a single batch, then polished until 0.10 Public.
No, I really don't care how developer separates their version numbers.

Now I'll go crawl back under my rock and wait for 0.10 Public
The first number is for a full build. v1 = the finished product (v2 means the next version)
The second number is for an update. v1.1 = the finished product plus a content update.
The third number, if it exists, is the most controversial. Sometimes it's used as bug update, sometimes it's replaced with the year or date.

Examples of this usage are minecraft, league of legends, world of warcraft, overwatch and more.

Versioning is not universal and doesn't need to be, there are many different ways to do this. But v0.10 Beta 3 meaning v0.9.5 makes the least sense. This is a new update with new content, and everybody understands that because of how it's versioned.

RK119

Dec 22, 2018
The first number is for a full build. v1 = the finished product (v2 means the next version)
The second number is for an update. v1.1 = the finished product plus a content update.
The third number, if it exists, is the most controversial. Sometimes it's used as bug update, sometimes it's replaced with the year or date.

Examples of this usage are minecraft, league of legends, world of warcraft, overwatch and more.

Versioning is not universal and doesn't need to be, there are many different ways to do this. But v0.10 Beta 3 meaning v0.9.5 makes the least sense. This is a new update with new content, and everybody understands that because of how it's versioned.
Had to go over definitions for development cycles from several publishers, dating down to 90's. Found that the methodology you used is perfectly correct. Learned something new (probably more than I expected to). So I'll admit my errors and stop distracting you from doing more important things (like developing HH!).

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It's bugged in the Beta, so you'll probably have to way for the official release of v0.10.
Incorrect, it is bugged in the version on this site, those of us who have the right to access the beta have already played the event as it is fixed.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yes it has been, not that it matters no one has leaked beta3.
Kind of mean to Nia, but funny as fuck too, suppose it is better than Runey's love of making us cry trying to fap.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Yes it has been, not that it matters no one has leaked beta3.
Kind of mean to Nia, but funny as fuck too, suppose it is better than Runey's love of making us cry trying to fap.
I'm glad no one's been leaking it because I'm sure it's helping to reduce the amount of headaches Runey's had with the other leaks.

Runey making us cry in this game is just a way to show that there's more than one use for that box of tissues sitting next to us.;)

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Have yet to play the last update or so but whats the beta testers opinions of this Lust thing? it wasn't a thing when I last played that I recall, is it another stat to grind? is it a positive addition to the game?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Have yet to play the last update or so but whats the beta testers opinions of this Lust thing? it wasn't a thing when I last played that I recall, is it another stat to grind? is it a positive addition to the game?
It is already in the current public release, it is not a stat to grind, but fucking, as in dick in the pussy, increases lust, then there are different things you can do for example.

Lin you can edge her, then fuck her more, her lust increases, then there is an option for a 4 way with you, Lin, Ashley and Maria.

There are different options for each girl, personally, it is ok, I wish the level 3 option would be RNG, kind of put off by Lin's max level event, kind of rapey, and not my thing.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I made the mistake of forgetting what level Kali was at, once, and did something like a story event that bumped her lust up two points causing her to actually go over the max by a point. Since then, I try to make sure to double-check a girl's level before even talking to her. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

venDJ

May 5, 2020
I'm glad no one's been leaking it because I'm sure it's helping to reduce the amount of headaches Runey's had with the other leaks.

Runey making us cry in this game is just a way to show that there's more than one use for that box of tissues sitting next to us.;)
Yeah, Runey! I almost cried with Ashley's story

venDJ

May 5, 2020
I made the mistake of forgetting what level Kali was at, once, and did something like a story event that bumped her lust up two points causing her to actually go over the max by a point. Since then, I try to make sure to double-check a girl's level before even talking to her. :ROFLMAO:
I will let Kali spike my drink any day so she will let me have my way with her ;)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I looked to make sure this was a bug, it isn't. You can go over 9 and still get the max lust event. There's a fail safe coded in case things like this happen.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes