Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I looked to make sure this was a bug, it isn't. You can go over 9 and still get the max lust event. There's a fail safe coded in case things like this happen.
Don't worry, Kali was 10/9 and I still got the event (and her lust reset). If you wanted to make it really interesting, should you make the mistake of getting a girl's lust over 9, there could be (for example) something after(?) the event where you end up losing a day because she wore you out.

Personally, I love Lin going a bit nuts and dropping glasses in the kitchen when she maxes. :)

Vistq

Jul 23, 2018
Hi, I want to ask (please do not get offended or mad I am genuinely asking)

Is the beta version an uncomplete version of 0.10 or like just to test bugs? Like is there more to come
I want to know if I should wait or not because I had limited internet mobile so I download it once, I can wait for more time if there is more to come for the finished version of 0.10

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hi, I want to ask (please do not get offended or mad I am genuinely asking)

Is the beta version an uncomplete version of 0.10 or like just to test bugs? Like is there more to come
I want to know if I should wait or not because I had limited internet mobile so I download it once, I can wait for more time if there is more to come for the finished version of 0.10
For this game in particular, there are multiple beta versions before the final version is released, I would suggest waiting for the final version, especially if you have limited data.

Reactions: Runey

Vistq

Jul 23, 2018
Alright, thank you so much !!
Is it possible to know like, not exactly but the time estimated for it?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You know I have finished this game several times, and out of force of habit often choose the same thing each time, like android is always called Melissa, but never just clicked give Felicity the money, saying yes to Felicity when she asks you for money made me laugh my ass off.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
You know I have finished this game several times, and out of force of habit often choose the same thing each time, like android is always called Melissa, but never just clicked give Felicity the money, saying yes to Felicity when she asks you for money made me laugh my ass off.
I've honestly never tried that option. Thanks for making me want to go back to that save to check it out. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 679704 Hi! How can i fix this problem? Previous versions worked well.
From what I understand from previous times this has happened, your files may have been corrupted through a bad download so the best option would be to re-download it.
Also, I have to ask what version you are using. If you are using [one of] the Betas for v0.10, then you should know that those are incomplete pre-releases of the version. This means that there will likely be added problems (e.g., bugs). Personally, I'd advise sticking with v0.9.2 until the completed v0.10 is released in a few weeks.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
View attachment 679704 Hi! How can i fix this problem? Previous versions worked well.
That's because you're on a beta that never should have been uploaded. Harem Hotel's betas are buggy and incomplete in-development releases that can break saves. That's why v0.9.2 is still on the front page. Either go back to the last stable release (v0.9.2) or wait for v0.10 to get out of beta.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Well it depends on your humour, the cat scratching post for Ashelys fairs made me laugh.
Still no idea why she wanted the 100 bucks for.
Do you happen to remember what event number it was? I only ask because I do a save at the start of each day so have tons and never really know what stage each of the girls is at without loading them. :oops:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
According to Lains mod, my next one is 10, so must have been their 9th event.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
According to Lains mod, my next one is 10, so must have been their 9th event.
Thanks. That should help narrow down which one of the over 200 [in-game] days worth of saves it'd be. :ROFLMAO:

[Edit] I gotta say that I love Runey's sense of humor because that scene was hilarious. :ROFLMAO: It really makes you wonder how many Easter eggs like that there are in the game that we have yet to find.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I just want to point out I am not a tosser, and while that dude has the exact same sigs as me, it ain't a dupe account.

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes