Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Millenia.

Leviticus 21:11 (ESV):
He shall not go in to any dead bodies nor make himself unclean, even for his father or for his mother.

That was written at least 2350 years ago. If there are strictures against it, that means it happened.
I don't know about that logic, apply it to the rules against witchcraft and you conclude that there used to be witches. :p

Feb 27, 2018
okay I played the beta while very drunk, and posted this comment while even drunker, but as Runey has stated that the PC is supposed to be either a self insert or a blank slate or something I feel justified in posting this, as an unthinkingly violent/Irish person I feel that the beta lacks certain options whose absence detracts from my immersion, for instance why can't we punch the queen in her face? them faeries couldn't stop us, and we sure could deck her one, no matter the consequences, making short sighted decisions to engage in violence feels like my ancestral birth right, and given that I named my character Seamus Mac Almhalghaidh I feel like I can't fully role play the character whom I have become immersed within if I cannot be short sightedly violent and also bugger girls who seem kinda nobby.

also by bugger I mean stick my pen0r in their butt and by nobby I mean stuck up.

• Haha
Reactions: mp333
Feb 27, 2018
on a semi serious note I feel like a serious explanation of the concept of gps guidance and a basic explanation of the difference in military power between a medieval kingdom with some magic and a goddamned CBG is so unfair that she would start by disbelieving us until we told her where to look for evidence,then she'd shit herself so hard that the mountain of shit she'd be living on would be even bigger than the mountain of shit her propaganda was lying about, then she'd decide to be our little fuckthing, because, fuck it works for Lin rite?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I was thinking the same thing. Of course, the only thing I'd have to worry about is rolling over in my sleep and squishing at least one of them. :confused:
Is that a bad thing.

I say we get Maria to give the fairies and Autumn some special drinks, let Maria have some fun, put the fairies in bed with Autumn, she rolls over, kills them, wakes up in the morning she sees they are dead, so offs herself, boring jebus bitch is gone, Hana can move on, and the fairies are dead as they should be, because when your dog bites you, you do not pat it on the head and say good doggy, you take it out back and blow it's fucking brains out.

• Angry
Reactions: DrFree

witteb

May 3, 2019
Millenia.

Leviticus 21:11 (ESV):
He shall not go in to any dead bodies nor make himself unclean, even for his father or for his mother.

That was written at least 2350 years ago. If there are strictures against it, that means it happened.
dont forget about the female dolphins who evolved getting used to being raped. The pinguins invented prostitution

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Is the only new content the elf queen stuff and the kali college stuff?
I don't suppose you bothered to take the time to check out the Changelog in the OP first, did you? First of all, v0.10 is only in the Beta phase of development so not everything planned has been added yet. Still, there seems to be quite a few things listed already, and that's just up to the leaked second Beta build.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I don't know about that logic, apply it to the rules against witchcraft and you conclude that there used to be witches. :p
A better conclusion is "there were people who claimed to be witches".

There are all sorts of interesting things in the Torah.

The stricture against witchcraft, Leviticus 20:27 (ESV):
"A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them."

Angels fucking humans, Genesis 6:1-2 and 6:4 (ESV):
"When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose."

"The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown."

Explains why it looks like they wear little black and white pimp suits.
Penguin Fly Guy!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
How old is the MC and Ellen, does she count as being attracted to someone twice your age in the drinking game with Maria and Moon.

The look on the girls faces in the drinking game when you drink to having sex with a dog, which is what Emma is, an Inu girl to her sisters Neko girl.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I think MC is in his early to mid 20's and Ellen is somewhere in her 40's.
Ellen was a teen when she went to work for MC's grandfather. and i thought that that was 14 years ago... meaning she is early 30's at most. [or at least that was my interpretation]
also, Maria graduated last year, and her [ex]boyfriend refers MC as 'old' which he wouldn't likely do to someone in their early 20's [i was thinking late 20's?] but Runey leaves MC out of camera as much as feasible to let the player decide that for themselves since you[we] are immersing ourselves into the game as the MC

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
hmm guys i am stuck. pls help. I want to progress in Kali's story, i have an icon that says talk (250$) but when i click at it. it says i must raise Lin's friendship... do not know what to do her obiediens is over 70, and there seems no progress in her story aswell. Any Idea what to do`?

bofalmao

May 26, 2020
hmm guys i am stuck. pls help. I want to progress in Kali's story, i have an icon that says talk (250$) but when i click at it. it says i must raise Lin's friendship... do not know what to do her obiediens is over 70, and there seems no progress in her story aswell. Any Idea what to do`?
if i remmember correctly you have to wait for a story event with her to happen so give it some time

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes