Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh I missed another scene with Nia, damn that was good.
The back and forth with Nia and Slyvia is priceless, I just love their banter.

KasimirQ

May 23, 2018
I am at 3/4 with Lucia on the beta and I can't seem to trigger the last event. As far as I can tell I have everything else done, anyone know how to get it?
Did you get the "first delivery" Scene with her ? That was the last i was missing and it triggered a few days on entering her room, after Kali starts at University.

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
is there a console command to switch paths for the elf girls? that is, a way to change paths for Nia and Sylvia between the slave and love routes?

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
There were also a few minor changes made to some of the early scenes/stories with 0.9.2, so starting a new game might not be a bad thing. Of course, that is completely up to you.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
There were also a few minor changes made to some of the early scenes/stories with 0.9.2, so starting a new game might not be a bad thing. Of course, that is completely up to you.
Once this hits v1.0 I'm definitely starting a new game. I've been holding off on seeing what the updates to the early game look like so I can see a big change all at once.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Once this hits v1.0 I'm definitely starting a new game. I've been holding off on seeing what the updates to the early game look like so I can see a big change all at once.
I've been doing that with pretty much every new update. It will all depend on how many (and to what extent) changes there are with the upcoming v0.10 as to whether or not I start a new game. So far, there's been enough of a sense of replayability that I haven't minded.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
forget about the update, WHERE'S MY HEADPAT COUNT ON LIN!:cry:
so many updates and still no headpat counter :mad:
do you think this right Runey! we've been suffering for years without a headpat counter! the World could enter in collapse soon, the Armageddon is nearly here
My headpats need to be counted:cool:
i'm not sure, but i might have more headpats than anything else on Lin and she's my alarm clock!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes