TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I stand corrected.
I stopped looking for multi part downloads a very long time ago for the fact that so often, one of the links will be down. Leaving you with downloaded files that are worthless.
My apologies for my error.
The update patches made them a lot less needed, and with a good downloader, it's hardly needed anyway. lol

Reactions: KonfinedKnat

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Harem Hotel v0.17.2
With Maid Lain walkthrough, cheats, additional events and gallery mod.

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Note: Quick Menu is not always active, swipe up on the screen to access the game menu if you need to.

Special Instructions:

Unzip and install apk.
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to "documents/Wills747/harem.hotel/game" folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Keep archive.rpa, I'll likely use it for future updates to keep the apk size small.

16.0 rpa file:
Mega

17.2 apk updates:
(16.0 rpa NEEDS to be installed!)

With Maid Lain Mod (892Mb)
Mega
Updated my Android port to 17.2

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Pixel stage 15 seems to be busted I had to bump her to 16 with Lains mod which worked well enough.

Really wish Runey would get rid of that ugly gray text box,
only thing the Penfold Mole mod does is effect the bubbles around options,
which means the actual text box is either hard coded,
or it's done in a way that is so unlike any other devs style,
that the UNIVERSAL Textbox Transparency mod can't touch it.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Pixel stage 15 seems to be busted I had to bump her to 16 with Lains mod which worked well enough.

Really wish Runey would get rid of that ugly gray text box,
only thing the Penfold Mole mod does is effect the bubbles around options,
which means the actual text box is either hard coded,
or it's done in a way that is so unlike any other devs style,
that the UNIVERSAL Textbox Transparency mod can't touch it.
What do you mean? If you choose the Simplistic theme UI in the preferences you will get just the text and the names without the box, there's no need for a transparent mod, Runey put that feature long ago in the game...

DashFlash

Jan 18, 2020
Android is technically the MC's aunt. Like the grandfather views her as a daughter so MC is fucking his aunt. I thought the incest tag was meant for the twins but I guess also the MC?

Reactions: GamerDaddy

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
cheers, sorry it took so long to reply, had a nap (cold still has me down), will try it out once I've done a couple of things that need doing.

Cheers again.

*edit* yup, event kicks in as soon as I head to MC's room, thanks again... can you tell me (or @ Runey) what the issue was so it can hopefully be sorted for a later build?
No problem, man.
And sure, here's the explanation:

Python:
 if mar_friendship == 30 and maria.no_delay and time_of_day == 2 and not nia_alert00:
        if not hasniasupplies:
            c "I should get closer to Nia."
            $nia_alert00 = True
            jump yourroom
        else:
            call clearscreen
            jump mar_doctest
This nia_alert00 variable is new. I assume it's meant to reduce the spam of "I should get closer to Nia" dialogues if you enter MC's room multiple times during noon, by making it appear only once per day or so... The issue is that there's currently no code that resets it back to default, which means if you see the notification once you'll never see it again and will be unable to trigger the actual event.
I just changed the var back to False using the console.

I hope Runey doesn't mind me going through his code like this :p

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Android is technically the MC's aunt. Like the grandfather views her as a daughter so MC is fucking his aunt. I thought the incest tag was meant for the twins but I guess also the MC?
One - she's a robot, technically a gynoid. There is no blood relationship there.
Two - They are not legally related, despite how the grandfather might have seen her.
Three - I've made her call the MC "Big Brother".

henk1

Dec 12, 2019
Hey Runey, I noticed something weird with the advertising option. If you don't make any money the game tell you that you made a loss of $N. I assume that that means you used 1K, and got back 950? Then when you do earn money it tells you that you earned 1XXX money. Does that mean you used 1K and got back 1XXX, or does that mean that you used 1K and got back 2XXX. I assume the first, but the wording has always been kinda confusing to me.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
how to go to Kali's college for Vanessa event level zero ?
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but unless it is a bug (which I don't think so this time), doesn't matter in any v17.X, if you completed Kali last event, and she goes to Corpus apartment, then Kali finished college. she will never go back to college again and no more request college nudes from her again lol. Its like a new phase of her life, like when she stopped delivering pizzas and enter college before.

I feel like Kali is evolving quite fast in her life (3 phases already), in comparison with the twins(clones) and Ashley, where they stagnated in high school or something lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoomaa and pgm_01

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but unless it is a bug (which I don't think so this time), doesn't matter in any v17.X, if you completed Kali last event, and she goes to Corpus apartment, then Kali finished college. she will never go back to college again and no more request college nudes from her again lol. Its like a new phase of her life, like when she stopped delivering pizzas and enter college before.

I feel like Kali is evolving quite fast in her life (3 phases already), in comparison with the twins(clones) and Ashley, where they stagnated in high school or something lol
If you miss the events, the patch will give you a prompt to at least let you get the Vanessa stuff, but yes you lose the nudes / visitation.

Kali's fast track is entirely her father's fault, which is something she points out a number of times makes things feel like she's "cheating". She gets into school, gets accused by other students of using her father's influence, finally proves herself to the other students, works on a project together, aaaaand basically proves them right when she gets the job and they don't get offered anything because it was all for show.

Kali should still be a student, but her father wants her working at the company, so he made it happen. She could have declined it and remained at school, but I doubt that would have stopped him coming up with another scheme since it's been a running theme since he was introduced.

With the recent story events, I can't help but wonder if he has an ulterior motive that he's hiding under the guise of "inherit the company".

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Just some cosmetics as a remark:
I would appreciate an automatical 'go back' (as in the shower-room) when nothing happens for every door for wellness and cleaning.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
If you miss the events, the patch will give you a prompt to at least let you get the Vanessa stuff, but yes you lose the nudes / visitation.

Kali's fast track is entirely her father's fault, which is something she points out a number of times makes things feel like she's "cheating". She gets into school, gets accused by other students of using her father's influence, finally proves herself to the other students, works on a project together, aaaaand basically proves them right when she gets the job and they don't get offered anything because it was all for show.

Kali should still be a student, but her father wants her working at the company, so he made it happen. She could have declined it and remained at school, but I doubt that would have stopped him coming up with another scheme since it's been a running theme since he was introduced.

With the recent story events, I can't help but wonder if he has an ulterior motive that he's hiding under the guise of "inherit the company".
the vibe i get from him is that he needs a scapegoat if the elfbots tank then he can play shocked that his daughter is in charge of it. the mc will come in and save the day

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes