ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
A succubus huh. Well, I suppose we've seen stranger things in the game so far, like a loaded guy giving you 10k because you're dating his daughter.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I haven't seen half of that.
God damn, this game needs a hint system.
Have yo tried using Lain's mod to install into the game? You don't even need to use any actual cheats with it but it tells you how to continue each friendship chapter with every girl available so far. That's pretty much as plain a hint system as you can get.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wouldn't three Autumns be equal to a Summer? What's her sister's name?
That might be appropriate, since at least here, Summers suck!

Hummm... That is a good question, I am not sure we have been told. At least the scenes with her still just call her Barista. {EDIT:Hazel ...Thanx MoP}

...Personally, I think Winter is cooler though.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I keep thinking the sister in the cafe is older, but I'm not sure. At the very least, a younger sister named Winter would be good, especially if it turned out she had white hair.
Sacrilege! Need more redheads! :mad: :p

I had always assumed that was her younger sister, but then I never really thought about it, or if she had more than one sister. I guess we will find out one of these days.

Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
Have yo tried using Lain's mod to install into the game? You don't even need to use any actual cheats with it but it tells you how to continue each friendship chapter with every girl available so far. That's pretty much as plain a hint system as you can get.
Where can i get this gem?

4.70 star(s) 455 Votes