rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
The best thing I can hope to happen when players see this event is for them to be angry at the system and fired up for justice.
yeah though it also means there is a good chance i need to drop the game (how much i would dislike that) as i have already pushed it far enough in the past to know i can mentally/emotionally scar myself with things like this(as it already almost happened).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but i know thats to much work for now. especially after i saw
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so yeah i love the game but it might force me to drop it for my mental health. its actually the reason i never managed to finish summer scent as well. this being said don't pay attention to me and just continue as you where planning as its great and i am just one nobody who is fine with going unseen.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is there a walkthrough mod like before?
She is working on it, it will be up when it's done.
The best thing I can hope to happen when players see this event is for them to be angry at the system and fired up for justice.
Was hard to be too upset about it, since it was so obvious. You had been dropping hints about it forever, and we knew about Hana already.
And for the record, I would have happily paid almost anything to get her back (been running this hotel for more than two years, I have built up a decent savings).

Might also be partly due to the fact that I was already wanting to do almost anything to help the elves, even if it means running for office, taking over the government, and/or buying every elf myself.
What, are now the twins sleeping both with me at night?
Yes, that is an option now, as is Lin and Android, when they are both avbl.

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2019
And we know how outta riddles runey has gotten when they give one that they set the answer as nothing implying that all blind people are dead...

Seeing nothing is a side effect of death not a cause.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Oh trust me, you've done that for both Cornwall AND Ashley's parents, the Maria thing made me furious that they not only did what they did, but didn't even explain why to the MC. I'm no Nia, but I would love to get at the idiot who decided oppressing living beings was a good idea.

Speaking of Cornwall, I get the feeling he's hiding something behind the loopholes in this law, a quarter or less Elf family member that would ruin him if ever made public, perhaps. The anti-Elf public would never accept that no matter how little heritage this family member had. There has to be some reason that not all people of Elven heritage are treated like that, it makes no sense to discriminate only partially against Elven heritage because, sooner or later, the people who aren't oppressed, the less than half Elves, are going to stand up for their half or more brethren and it isn't going to be pretty. I'm no oppressive wannabe dictator, but it isn't smart to leave someone with the oppressed traits free to start opposition movements against the people in charge no matter how weak the traits are in them. It might just be me thinking that Cornwall is hiding something, I just get this sneaking suspicion that not all is as it seems with him. This is very much like real life events of the past where people were oppressed for who they were, the old southern US for example. It sickens me to even try to make that comparison let alone the others that would be valid. Hitler or Stalin are other good examples, the Elves are the Jewish prisoners/Russian dissidents and, instead of camps, there is enslavement that could very easily result in the same fate.

Yours is not the first game to get me theorizing, but it is one of the very few. It is also only the second to break through the barriers I raise to stop from being emotionally affected by fiction to give myself an emotionally unhindered, more technical view of the game, the first being Lessons in Love.

Also, that one scene with Ashley nearly broke my freaking heart and ignited it in the flames of anger at the same time, talk about emotional whiplash. Her sitting alone at her own birthday just isn't right. You actually managed a tear out of me before I could steel myself for the first time in this game's development with 0.12, which is no easy task. It makes me happy she has people there for her now who look beyond her outward craziness and her heritage despite the second not being enough to trigger the law in the first place.

running for office, taking over the government, and/or buying every elf myself.
Yes, yes, and yes. The Elves must be saved from the horrible excuses for humans who own them, no matter the cost. Minus mindless death and destruction, of course. Nia has the right idea, but she's going about it in the wrong way and could actually end up making things worse.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
We need a new rule! No clothing allowed in the hot spring! It's bad manners to even bring a towel in there! :p

Also, side note, the others times of day, when the girls are around the hotel, such as when they are in the lobby or the utility room for example, the roommates are not in the spring, only then they are at work.

It would be nice, if one day this gets expanded, and we can eventually have fun with whoever is in there.

saintriley

Mar 31, 2018
Just going to do my civic duty for this thread, Those who are looking to solve Kate's Riddles. The final answer for her when she asks, "???",

The final Answer is Vore.

When you solve all her riddles with manual inputs it spells erov, she then says look at it backwards and you get vore.

1st set of riddles, the final answer is E
2nd set of riddles, the answer is r
3rd set of riddles answer is o
and the final set answer is V

once you complete all the riddles speak to her again and she will ask ???, type "Vore".

feel free to refer to this post for answers so we don't flood the pages with people asking.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Might also be partly due to the fact that I was already wanting to do almost anything to help the elves, even if it means running for office, taking over the government, and/or buying every elf myself.
Yes, that is an option now, as is Lin and Android, when they are both avbl.
Another way to put that is "or buying every elf on the shelf."

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh trust me, you've done that for both Cornwall AND Ashley's parents, the Maria thing made me furious that they not only did what they did, but didn't even explain why to the MC. I'm no Nia, but I would love to get at the idiot who decided oppressing living beings was a good idea.
What bothered me about it, was that they acted as if they were doing this intentionally, when anyone with half a brain would know that if they had known such a thing, they obviously would NOT have gone there to get tested. Only a moron or a masochist would do that without a plan to take down the system from the inside somehow. If she had known, she would have down the same thing Hana did.
How could such a brain-dead idiot become a nurse or doctor? :unsure::p
Yes, yes, and yes. The Elves must be saved from the horrible excuses for humans who own them, no matter the cost. Minus mindless death and destruction, of course. Nia has the right idea, but she's going about it in the wrong way and could actually end up making things worse.
Yes, she really needs a better network, and we are working on that, she also needs better equipment, and a better place to send the elves. Problem being that there are not too many good options, other than doing what we did for Peni. What other choices do we have?
Send them to the island of the high elves where the queen can abuse them....
Smuggle them to Kali's dad's country, where odds are, they would get experimented on...
Hiding them ourselves without buying them, painting a bigger target on our backs...
The best one is to send them to the desert elves, but that is far from ideal, and would put undue attention on them, and give the humans even more reason to attack them with the real military...

We need a better way to hide them, or another source of income that is big enough to just start buying them all. XD
We need our own strip club, like the one where we got Peni, we need other apartment buildings and hotels like Kali suggested (if he doesn't want to pay the elves to work there, he can buy more droids, and our Android can be their boss, giving her a purpose other than us, she can help care for everyone who stays with our businesses, not to mention, she will always have our descendants to look after, even once we are gone), we need to just keep expanding until we own so much of the country that they can't do anything about us!!!! :ROFLMAO:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
We need a better way to hide them, or another source of income that is big enough to just start buying them all. XD
We need our own strip club, like the one where we got Peni, we need other apartment buildings and hotels like Kali suggested (if he doesn't want to pay the elves to work there, he can buy more droids, and our Android can be their boss, giving her a purpose other than us, she can help care for everyone who stays with our businesses, not to mention, she will always have our descendants to look after, even once we are gone), we need to just keep expanding until we own so much of the country that they can't do anything about us!!!!
I don't have anything if we expand the sanctuary substantially. And for money, we have the sports bar.:p

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
What bothered me about it, was that they acted as if they were doing this intentionally, when anyone with half a brain would know that if they had known such a thing, they obviously would NOT have gone there to get tested. Only a moron or a masochist would do that without a plan to take down the system from the inside somehow. If she had known, she would have down the same thing Hana did.
How could such a brain-dead idiot become a nurse or doctor? :unsure::p

Yes, she really needs a better network, and we are working on that, she also needs better equipment, and a better place to send the elves. Problem being that there are not too many good options, other than doing what we did for Peni. What other choices do we have?
Send them to the island of the high elves where the queen can abuse them....
Smuggle them to Kali's dad's country, where odds are, they would get experimented on...
Hiding them ourselves without buying them, painting a bigger target on our backs...
The best one is to send them to the desert elves, but that is far from ideal, and would put undue attention on them, and give the humans even more reason to attack them with the real military...

We need our own strip club, like the one where we got Peni, we need other apartment buildings and hotels like Kali suggested (if he doesn't want to pay the elves to work there, he can buy more droids, and our Android can be their boss, giving her a purpose other than us, she can help care for everyone who stays with our businesses, not to mention, she will always have our descendants to look after, even once we are gone), we need to just keep expanding until we own so much of the country that they can't do anything about us!!!! :ROFLMAO:
I totally agree. I am right now feeling as filthy rich as the protagonist of because I first grinded via Fotosessions the money for bar and the rest without really starting it and now I got even additional money from Kalis dad.
I am so rich I am now regulare customer at the Pizzaria from Kali just to give her money because I do not know what else to do with it.

Reactions: Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't have anything if we expand the sanctuary substantially. And for money, we have the sports bar.:p
Most of it can work like the bar, where you just interact with Ellen and it is a passive income, that grows as you invest. You don't even have to see it. Hell, the money that we personally get could even be minor, if we say the that money is going to help the elves in various ways, paying the ones we hire, and so on. Anything to make life better.

I don't, can't even buy the T.V.s... lol I am still bugged on that one. XD
I totally agree. I am right now feeling as filthy rich as the protagonist of because I first grinded via Fotosessions the money for bar and the rest without really starting it and now I got even additional money from Kalis dad.
I am so rich I am now regulare customer at the Pizzaria from Kali just to give her money because I do not know what else to do with it.
I didn't even need her dad's money, but I sure didn't turn it down, he needs it less than I do! XD
Need to be able to do that with Lucy too.

That is part of why I don't care that much about the sports bar upgrade. ;)

It is nice to know that no matter what the girls need, I can take care of it though, but I want to be able to keep investing, and keep growing the business (much like Kali suggested), so we can help as many people as possible.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Mad Dog.

May 24, 2019
What about a drug that increased the learning ability of elves? Don't they have trouble learning new things because of their long life and slow learning ability?

Imagine nearly a billion long lived and intelligent elves. They could probably overthrow the humans. But we don't want to replace one tyrant race with another.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What about a drug that increased the learning ability of elves? Don't they have trouble learning new things because of their long life and slow learning ability?

Imagine nearly a billion long lived and intelligent elves. They could probably overthrow the humans. But we don't want to replace one tyrant race with another.
They are very intelligent, they just learn more slowly, but retain the memories much longer.

Reactions: Runey

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Welp , for those you can't afford to get the codes from patreon we'll have to wait for the cheats mod to be released , fingers crossed and let's be patient xd

coyotegrey

Feb 19, 2018
That phone call the viewpoint character does after Maria is seized is childish, stupid, and SELFISH.

Someone you supposedly care about is in trouble, and you have one contact in the system (a major one at that), who openly said he was impressed with you after the elf sexpetition. Do you use this contact to see if you can get Maria under your care immediately, or failing that (and more likely) get first shot at purchasing her before she is openly listed when she is put up for sale? Nooo, you tell this person with POWER, MONEY, and POSITION that you are now their enemy, and you do this while burning another major contact who probably would have been willing to run a little political interference for you as long as it didn't sink his projects because you make his daughter happy.

Really WTF. In a realistic setting that is a bad end, do not pass go, do not collect two hundred dollars. Cornhole could simply send people to seize your girls in retaliation for the slight (see the results after the last person who said Cornhole couldn't take his slaves). And when the goon squad pulls Maria out of her room and finds Hanna whelp that's all she wrote for you. Yep you could burn your last major asset if they use bots, but you better hope they sent an army of them after you because you won't be getting anymore.
'Oh, someone with the target seized control of our bots, whelp we won't send in more of those.' 'Should we switch to police, military, or merc assets to take them down?'

TL DR the phone call is a problem

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes