Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Have you seen the lust content?

I might not be the person you're looking to gather information from, but v0.13 alone added around 5 hours of content, as that was the biggest story update I've done. So far, v0.14 is roughly 3.2 hours in content, and that still has a bit to go.
i looked and only lin,kali,maria and ashley have this lust option

Student10fan

Apr 23, 2020
I can't access anything on the PC. So I can't order anything, whenever I click on anything on the PC an exception occurs. I just started the game and to progress I'll need to access the store at some point but whenever I try to an exception occurs

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I can't access anything on the PC. So I can't order anything, whenever I click on anything on the PC an exception occurs. I just started the game and to progress I'll need to access the store at some point but whenever I try to an exception occurs
Strange. Seems like your game has been corrupted somehow, this most likely happens when mods are involved. Try reinstalling or redownloading.

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
i looked and only lin,kali,maria and ashley have this lust option
The features are slowly being added to each character. Just like how one-by-one the characters get additional outfits to wear in the lobby or get added to the dungeon.

Personally, as a suggestion to Runey, it would be entertaining to see characters like Hana, Moon, and Lucia randomly pop up in the lobby, shower, garden, etc. when they or the room aren't otherwise occupied and have options to have fun with them.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
The features are slowly being added to each character. Just like how one-by-one the characters get additional outfits to wear in the lobby or get added to the dungeon.

Personally, as a suggestion to Runey, it would be entertaining to see characters like Hana, Moon, and Lucia randomly pop up in the lobby, shower, garden, etc. when they or the room aren't otherwise occupied and have options to have fun with them.
I've always thought it would be fun if there was a way for the MC to take a shower and have one of the girls show up to return the favor from when we show up during their showers.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I've always thought it would be fun if there was a way for the MC to take a shower and have one of the girls show up to return the favor from when we show up during their showers.
I'm surprised they don't all show up, there seems to be only one shower. Of course...MC never takes time for a shower.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Strange. Seems like your game has been corrupted somehow, this most likely happens when mods are involved. Try reinstalling or redownloading.
From what I can gather, there is a thing in 13.2 that prevents the Autumn gallery from working, and in the compressed version, this causes the game to crash when they try to use the computer.
It is not present in 13.0, but something changed in 13.2 that caused it.
I'm surprised they don't all show up, there seems to be only one shower. Of course...MC never takes time for a shower.
One of those many things that happen between time slots. XD
Or maybe his clothes have a self cleaning add on, like Kali's glasses auto tint, and probably do other things like have a built in media player, go on line, record videos ...hell, they might even have wiper blades for when it rains! XD

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
From what I can gather, there is a thing in 13.2 that prevents the Autumn gallery from working, and in the compressed version, this causes the game to crash when they try to use the computer.
It is not present in 13.0, but something changed in 13.2 that caused it.
I never had a problem with the PC shop but I never look at the gallery. I'm shy. :)

diggadiggadance

Aug 2, 2018
diggadiggadance
Thanks for the review, Is this one event the only issue you have with Harem Hotel? I just want to point out that I try to make all exposition dumps, such as the one in the library, completely optional. You didn't need to sit down and listen to any of that, because I know there are players like you who don't care about that exposition. There was no forcing of this at all.

I'm not sure how I could made this clearer, you don't have to enter the library in this event at all if you don't want to. And you're given another choice after this to leave as well.

My ears are open to suggestions.
Hey, I appreciate you responding to my review!

Yes, this was one of the events I had in mind.
I think my main issue with the scene was that I am the type of player that loves exposition, so I instantly chose to follow her. I also - personally - felt bad about leaving Kali to have to suffer through the history lesson alone (especially when she responds negatively to you ditching her here). I'm sure people will argue that there were no actual, concrete points lost by skipping, but that's not how I felt as a player. I felt guilty. And this was before I even knew what the contents of the history lesson even were. That's what I meant by "forced." And I'm sure there are plenty of people who play this game and skip the scene without being affected at all, and that's fine. My viewpoint is not representative of everyone else's.

With the actual library scene, I actually really enjoyed the information I was being given about the elvish history. What I didn't enjoy was the constant interjections by Vanessa. I get it; she wants to support the elves, because she's seen the bad things done to them. I'm also a stereotypical elf-owner in her eyes. And maybe you were trying to write her as a dislikeable character, maybe not. I was there to get some nice worldbuilding, not get shouted at by a character I don't care about. It completely ruined what would have otherwise been an awesome scene for me.

This also applies to the scene where I'm meeting with Kali late at night to give her coffee; I'm not even given a choice before Vanessa's talk-show randomly comes out of nowhere. I have to sit through her very opinionated interview with another random elf for several paragraphs before I'm allowed to interact with Kali again. I went to the university to grow closer with Kali - especially since it was her character's event, not hear Vanessa ranting.

That's my main gripe with Vanessa; it's not her ideologies or her political views. It's not even how her character is written. It's the fact that she's ruining your well-written scenes with her presence.
I was confused, because you've done character separation wonderfully before with Ashley and her schoolmates. I was able to enjoy Ashley's storyline without having to be too concerned about Felicity and Emma's bitchiness, because they had their own stories that you focused on. I was able to grow to love them in their own route. Same applied for Kate; she had her own path that I could explore.
Vanessa on the other hand, is super one-dimensional from the player's perspective; I'm not even given a separate route to get to know her. She just barrels into me in random scenes and makes herself hateable then disappears. I'll be enjoying someone's event, then I'll roll my eyes because she'll appear, once again, and ruin the interaction.

Like I mentioned above, I'm sure there are plenty of people who are able to just skip the lines and not care that much. That's fine if they feel that way; they don't have to be as invested as I am in these small things. I am just a single player among thousands after all. But it doesn't sit well with me; it's literally driving my enjoyment to the ground.

On an unrelated note (and this is totally less constructive and more about what I selfishly want, so you definitely can disregard this if you want), I don't like the dark tone the game has taken on. I initially fell in love with Harem Hotel, because I was able to have a lighthearted fantasy harem with characters that were, to an extent, three-dimensional. I didn't really come into the game wanting more politics and emotional angst - I have enough of that in reality. But like I said in my review, that's up to you as the author. No blame there.

Thanks man!

Reactions: itfod

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I never had a problem with the PC shop but I never look at the gallery. I'm shy. :)
In 13.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same save in 13.2
But, in the compressed version, whatever is doing that seems to cause a crash, no idea why, I don't get that part at all. XD
Hey, I appreciate you responding to my review!
*snip*
Yeah, it's character building. She is a flawed (AKA 'normal') person. She also can admit when she is wrong, and apologize (unlike some people, lol).

If you remember correctly, Kali was kind of a bitch at the beginning to us as well, she didn't even like us talking to her. Ashley literally raped us, more than once. Autumn constantly insulted some of the other girls. They all have issues.

All I can say is to give it time.

Last edited:
Reactions: freedom.call

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
In 13.0
Same save in 13.2
Obviously it's locked on 13.2, we're advanced players. :D
On a serious note I'll have to check that if Autumn ever shows, she's like 40 days overdue. Maybe she's in the gallery.

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Obviously it's locked on 13.2, we're advanced players. :D
On a serious note I'll have to check that if Autumn ever shows, she's like 40 days overdue. Maybe she's in the gallery.
Owch, good luck with that, can't have a play without our busty redhead! ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I know! I don't know where I went wrong this time, all the others are ticking along nicely. She's amazing tbh. I don't remember if there's a trigger or if she should just show up.
Can't say I remember, but have you tried clicking on her door? (Only hint the wiki has so far...)

Reactions: freedom.call

anita202

Jan 7, 2018
Somehow I feel like a celebrity.:D
Only thing you could change, is to remove the page numbers from the links otherwise the only work if you have default page settings.
do you mean dont add trackers? ngl is the first time I make a torrent

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes