Mar 16, 2020
I might not be the person you're looking to gather information from, but v0.13 alone added around 5 hours of content, as that was the biggest story update I've done. So far, v0.14 is roughly 3.2 hours in content, and that still has a bit to go.
Hey, thanks for the reply. Is there any general answer you can give in how close you are to finishing the game? Is this a game you currently have a vision of finishing in the near future or is it like an almost "live service" where you will just keep adding content. If you are going for a more live service kind of deal Im probably just gonna play this now rather than later, but if you are thinking that you are done in like 6 months time then maybe I would wait.

Thanks in advance!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I sort of do. check this link out:

https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-13-2-public-runey.12760/page-1430#post-6427883

Might be a little more done that you perhaps might have wanted, but it's early enough I think
Need to edit out that page number for your link, or it will only work for people who have 20 posts set per page.
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-13-2-public-runey.12760/post-6427883
Only my opinion, but from the normal release schedules that would be around 2 updates. I don't see that the stories would be over in only two updates, even ignoring the latest door on the second floor that isn't used yet.
Yeah, pretty sure this will go on for a while, even if some of the girls' stories might end, others can join as the main story keeps going.

Reactions: freedom.call

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
There is also the possibility in time to move someone out and someone new in, I'm told that happens occasionally in hotels.

This game has so many options in the longevity department.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey, thanks for the reply. Is there any general answer you can give in how close you are to finishing the game? Is this a game you currently have a vision of finishing in the near future or is it like an almost "live service" where you will just keep adding content. If you are going for a more live service kind of deal Im probably just gonna play this now rather than later, but if you are thinking that you are done in like 6 months time then maybe I would wait.

Thanks in advance!
No, this game won't be a live service, I plan on finishing it. It has been in development for 3 and a half years now, and I would say that it's a bit over half way done story wise.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Yeah, I've just finished the story for all the main characters now, gonna finish the side characters' stories next, so after that I can consider that the game is finished till the next update, right?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I've just finished the story for all the main characters now, gonna finish the side characters' stories next, so after that I can consider that the game is finished till the next update, right?
More or less, yeah, though there are side events, like the exhibitionism stuff, the lust events, the dungeon, and so on..

Reactions: linus.quotes

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
when i want continue the event to spank moon it shows that i need to do “waitress training: all eyes on you” first. what should i do? i has talk with ellen for the training at the bar but it doesn’t show that training option

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
when i want continue the event to spank moon it shows that i need to do “waitress training: all eyes on you” first. what should i do? i has talk with ellen for the training at the bar but it doesn’t show that training option
You have to go into the actual bar to continue spanking her once you do the waitress training, which can only be done in the mornings.

Also, make sure you bought Moon's maid cat outfit from Ellen as well.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes