freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I just had two Day 107. :cool:

Autumn has the best personality imo, I have a feeling she might become the most deranged of them all....in time. Not that any of them are deranged of course!

XoticRealmZ

Sep 26, 2019
Is anyone else experiencing a rollback loop or just me? Whenever i click 'see you later' or left arrow button, it just rolls me back... I thought it was a corrupted download at first as it doesn't happen on any other game until i tried the compressed version as well and the same thing happens?

Fixed: Apparently disabling Rollback side in options fixed it! :D

Last edited:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Now I'll just sit back and wait for someone to tell me they've seen the front of the hotel many times.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I like it, but I am noticing the choppiness, movement slowing down to a quick slideshow level, a bit more in the after images.
I think that's from too few frames in the animation. That or it is an image sequence with transitions. It looks like dissolve to me. I still think it looks much better than it did.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think that's from too few frames in the animation. That or it is an image sequence with transitions. It looks like dissolve to me. I still think it looks much better than it did.
I figured it might have been an issue with how it was captured since I know, at least for videos taken directly from the studio for this particular Illusion product, it can drop frames hard while capturing, especially while using specifc plugins for it to do so instead of external software while it is going inside the studio. This, of course, obviously isn't done in the studio, I just had that thought.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I figured it might have been an issue with how it was captured since I know, at least for videos taken directly from the studio for this particular Illusion product, it can drop frames hard while capturing, especially while using specifc plugins for it to do so instead of external software while it is going inside the studio. This, of course, obviously isn't done in the studio, I just had that thought.
From my experience HoneyShot with video export from is pretty spot on. It's still an improvement though whatever method is use.

Reactions: alex2011

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Some before and afters

I'm loving the look. I think it makes the hotel seem to be more alive and part of the world now. I'm sure it'd take too much work, but I'd like there to be times where you see the silhouette of one (or more) of the girls in one of the windows. Maybe it could be somewhat dynamic where new ones appear as new girls join?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Um, no, it's not an issue, it's intentional. I mean, I would love to animate every little detail in the game, but that's not possible. The rain animation has always been in 3 frames. Does it look bad?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Um, no, it's not an issue, it's intentional. I mean, I would love to animate every little detail in the game, but that's not possible. The rain animation has always been in 3 frames. Does it look bad?
It does look a little choppy like the game is losing frames for some reason when it clearly isn't with the numbers popping up, but it isn't a total slideshow. I've seen A LOT worse than this.

I'm not really sure what would go into trying to 'fix' it even if there was something wrong on a level that needed to be addressed, maybe more frames? I'm used to working with full blown videos, not just a few frames.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
It does look a little choppy like the game is losing frames for some reason when it clearly isn't with the numbers popping up, but it isn't a total slideshow. I've seen A LOT worse than this.

I'm not really sure what would go into trying to 'fix' it even if there was something wrong on a level that needed to be addressed, maybe more frames? I'm used to working with full blown videos, not just a few frames.
The only thing I could think from watching it a few times is the end of the loop doesn't blend/line up quite right with the starting frame of the loop. Maybe adding a frame or two would blend the "seam" better, but that's just a guess. :unsure:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The only thing I could think from watching it a few times is the end of the loop doesn't blend/line up quite right with the starting frame of the loop. Maybe adding a frame or two would blend the "seam" better, but that's just a guess. :unsure:
That's what I was thinking, but again, I don't really work with loops of just a few frames.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Jin is gone from the Dungeon 'menu', is that because I got her off the drug? I only have 3 of her 4 events, not sure if it's related...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes