Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Your eye-to-nipple-to-eye coordination must be excellent. :)
Ever since I was younger, I've always been an eye-contact person and it's stayed with me to where it's just more important. Eventually, if you do enough good things and do them right, the rest of it will come later. That's just how I see it. *shrug*

EDIT: Post 100. I have A LOOOONG way to go to get back to my 2500+ post points and "Well-known Member" status from my previous account, which I'm not really sure why I shut down to be honest

Reactions: freedom.call

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
That question gets asked here constantly.
The answer to it is this. No one has a clue.
The game is in the bug fixing faze right now.
When the bugs are fixed the game will be released, and theoretically, not one second earlier than that.

A running joke on the subject is that every time someone else asks that question, another fairy loses its wings.
At the rate they are losing their wings, they will soon have to resort to jet packs if they want to fly.

A bit of advice.
Read some comments before asking questions, quite often, someone else has already asked that question., or as is the case with that question, a LOT of people have already asked that question.
In many cases, the question gets answered right before someone comes along and asks it again because no one bothers to look before they post. The easiest way to find the answer to the "release date" question is to do as Runey suggested in a recent post:

Estimated release dates are always in the development posts >

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
3 years later and I'm still waiting for pregnancy.
You are going to keep waiting. Due to the nature of how things work in this kind of game, the girls will not get pregnant until their stories are almost done. It is too hard to add otherwise, it would increase the size of the game, and how long it takes to make the updates exponentially.

Aug 9, 2018
Does anyone know an example of a scene or two that changes depending on what traits a girl has? I don't think I've ever managed to play in a way where you don't get the traits, so I'm just curious how much of an impact they end up having.

Also do the trait colors mean anything?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Does anyone know an example of a scene or two that changes depending on what traits a girl has? I don't think I've ever managed to play in a way where you don't get the traits, so I'm just curious how much of an impact they end up having.

Well, Lin's contest can change, how well you do, is based on her stats, you can win, lose, or draw.

The colors change as she gets better at it.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021

Well, Lin's contest can change, how well you do, is based on her stats, you can win, lose, or draw.

And the more asterisks, the better. I think three is the top (for now) that a skill can have. Below are my current stats with Lin, on day 289.

For right now, I believe the three asterisks maxes out a skill. There's three colors before you get to the yellow I believe; green, blue, and purple. I don't remember though the order of them when it comes to improving a "skill."

Somebody else may be able to enlighten us but even with the 26 runs I've done of this game from beginning to end, the colors were not something I paid much attention to on this screen

1637612615016.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And the more asterisks, the better. I think three is the top (for now) that a skill can have. Below is my current stats with Lin, on day 289.

For right now, I believe the three asterisks maxes out a skill. There's three colors before you get to the yellow I believe; green, blue, and purple. I don't remember though the order of them when it comes to improving a "skill."

Somebody else may be able to enlighten us but even with the 26 runs I've done of this game from beginning to end, the colors were not something I paid much attention to on this screen

Yes, the final level there (3stars) is 50 points. But all you need is the trait itself to be an 'expert' in that thing, and for example, win the contest.

The colors go from 0 - I think 10, where it goes yellow and the stars are the thing.

Another example is that the girl needs the nympho trait to unlock the lust system.

Aug 9, 2018

Right, but I figured that was like a "Special Event" sort of deal, and less about the traits than it is hitting the minimum number of each sex act. IIRC the game straight up tells you that time that there will be different outcomes depending on Lin's sexp. I can't remember any other scene in the game that's like that. (but i havent done all the girls paths' so could be missing something)

I'm wondering if it has any impact on other, smaller scenes that are less obvious. Like, say, Ash has the Professional Cocksucker or Cumdump trait, do her repeatable scenes have different dialogue or something?

Or like does it ever effect random dialogue in story scenes or stuff like that, like if she's REALLY REALLY good at blowjobs then she brags about it in some scene, idk.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Yes, the final level there (3stars) is 50 points. But all you need is the trait itself to be an 'expert' in that thing, and for example, win the contest.

The colors go from 0 - I think 10, where it goes yellow and the stars are the thing.

Another example is that the girl needs the nympho trait to unlock the lust system.
Yeah I had Lin at all 10s when it came to the contest, minus the HJ/FJ stat, which aren't needed for that. I didn't want to go into that contest, even on my first ever run in this game, with anything less than 10s across the board in the skills required for that.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Right, but I figured that was like a "Special Event" sort of deal, and less about the traits than it is hitting the minimum number of each sex act. IIRC the game straight up tells you that time that there will be different outcomes depending on Lin's sexp. I can't remember any other scene in the game that's like that. (but i havent done all the girls paths' so could be missing something)

I'm wondering if it has any impact on other, smaller scenes that are less obvious. Like, say, Ash has the Professional Cocksucker or Cumdump trait, do her repeatable scenes have different dialogue or something?

Or like does it ever effect random dialogue in story scenes or stuff like that, like if she's REALLY REALLY good at blowjobs then she brags about it in some scene, idk.
Yeah like I said just a minute ago in my last post, I hit all 10s in the skills required to win the Cornwall challenge. That's how I approached it anyway.

As far as the other scenes go, that's the only one, from what I can remember that's based on the sex points. I mean the girls do say sometimes throughout the game how many times they did such and such with you, but Lin's challenge is unique in the game and the only one, so far, based on that kind of system

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Honestly, I can't really say, not having played it through a lot of times, and I am a grinding sort of person, so with only a few exceptions, I have 50+ in most things. Maybe one of the people who replay it a lot can answer that part better. Sorry about that.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021

Honestly, I can't really say, not having played it through a lot of times, and I am a grinding sort of person, so with only a few exceptions, I have 50+ in most things. Maybe one of the people who replay it a lot can answer that part better. Sorry about that.
I've gone through the game 26 times, the last time being three days ago in one sitting. The girls do refer and say to each other how many times they blew you or done anal or whatever, so it's small dialogue changes. The repeatable scenes don't change dialogue from what I know no matter how many times to do a certain thing over again. The dialogue I think is "static"

I haven't seen anything like Ash or Maria saying "I really really like" such and such when it comes to certain skills/scenes. I'm at the point though after 26 runs I don't pay that much to scene dialogue that much anymore

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2018
No worries, I was just replaying it and was mildly curious is all. I'm with you, I always grind way more than I have to, can't help but play it the exact same way this time too lmao. Thanks for the replies though!

Aug 9, 2018
I've gone through the game 26 times, the last time being three days ago in one sitting. The girls do refer and say to each other how many times they blew you or done anal or whatever, so it's small dialogue changes. The repeatable scenes don't change dialogue from what I know no matter how many times to do a certain thing over again. The dialogue I think it "static"

I haven't seen anything like Ash or Maria saying "I really really like" such and such when it comes to certain skills/scenes. I'm at the point though after 26 runs I don't pay that much to scene dialogue that much anymore
Wow that is dedication. And a solid answer to my question, even minor dialogue changes like that was all I was really wondering about. Thanks for the in-depth reply!

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes