Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021

Huyết Tộc

Aug 5, 2021
Well, when it comes to sandbox VN games like this, I've only played one other like it, called Lessons in Love. It's not for everyone as it has some disturbing imagery and it's Anime'ish (to me, at least)

https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-21-0-part-1-selebus.48158/

Other members might be able to point you in a better direction. I'm just speaking personally here.
thanks for your suggestion, but i'm looking for some animation like My bully is my lover, my real desire,...something like that. Anime is not my type, i'm afraid

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I haven't tried that one. I'm addicted to playing Harem Hotel, that's new for me. :)
It's alright, just grindy, but not overly engaging, at least to me, and for certain not as good and engrossing as this one is. I have to do a full run of this game at least once a week or else I get the shakes from Lin withdrawal, even though I have 3200+ screenshots of her saved (that also include Nia and Moon, my other two favorites)

Reactions: freedom.call

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
Pretty much as Devian said, though are you talking as far as the tag or within the universe of the game. If you're talking about the tag, the in universe view does not affect what they actually are to the tag, they are still counted as non-beasts to the tag, so not bestiality.
No no, I was just wondering why no one had pointed it out in universe

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Mostly they are hypocrites. You do see some of them protesting against breeding with them, and you can see it in how they treat half elves and some graffiti, but it has been going on so long now, that it is hard to find any pure blooded humans in the country any more, so most just try not to think about it.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
I'm still pissed at the perpetrators for what happened. No, perpetrators does not mean the MC and Maria or anyone on their side. However, when I look at it as a writer, it was a necessary thing to have happen and it seems like it will serve as a catalyst to get the opposition to the slave trade, namely those involved directly with the MC, moving.
yes its necessary though there are other options to get to the same results in a less whiplash kind of way and at the same time make your choices seem relevant. most of the game it feels to me that choices do change the outcome but for maria you can treat her like crap all game and deny her everything and yet the main character still seems perfectly fine with it when she goes to get tested even after the night before you still said no. the main character feels just 180 to that part of the story if you keep telling her not to do it only to be more than happy to help her as if you encouraged her all the way through the next day. hence i said it would have been nice to have the option of her not going through with it or for example having hannah step in with her doctor. you can still come to the same conclusion afterwards but its quite the whiplash in emotion (which i can get if you supported her) but also the 180 in the mc opinions. this change in opinion does not feel right with me does not feel natural. hence the option would have been appreciated. though i must say my brain being able to scar itself with good writing like this is also a part of the reason i need to stay away from the whiplash turn arounds but thats not all that important for the mc opinions in the game around that part of the game. basically to me the mc for that part does not make sense where as the rest of the game is almost flawless for my liking

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I see, so in universe. Yeah, the people of Syl'anar are well aware that having sex with anything considered a beast, even if the thing in question is actually a person, is bestiality by definition, but they do it because they feel like it and feel like such things don't apply to them. Sort of like politicians in the real world except these ones are doing something sexual to a person they consider lower than them with not much say in the matter for the person they are doing it to because they are slaves. As Devian said, that is a form of hypocrisy.

yes its necessary though there are other options to get to the same results in a less whiplash kind of way and at the same time make your choices seem relevant. most of the game it feels to me that choices do change the outcome but for maria you can treat her like crap all game and deny her everything and yet the main character still seems perfectly fine with it when she goes to get tested even after the night before you still said no. the main character feels just 180 to that part of the story if you keep telling her not to do it only to be more than happy to help her as if you encouraged her all the way through the next day. hence i said it would have been nice to have the option of her not going through with it or for example having hannah step in with her doctor. you can still come to the same conclusion afterwards but its quite the whiplash in emotion (which i can get if you supported her) but also the 180 in the mc opinions. this change in opinion does not feel right with me does not feel natural. hence the option would have been appreciated. though i must say my brain being able to scar itself with good writing like this is also a part of the reason i need to stay away from the whiplash turn arounds but thats not all that important for the mc opinions in the game around that part of the game. basically to me the mc for that part does not make sense where as the rest of the game is almost flawless for my liking
No, there really aren't. While there are other ways to get them motivated, it would not work out to the same degree unless someone they know is directly impacted. It isn't a 180, she has absolutely zero obligation to obey the MC, she isn't a slave at that point. Just because he says not to do it doesn't mean she won't go ahead with it anyway. He isn't perfectly fine with it, he's resigned to it because he knows her mind is made up and she won't take no for an answer.

No, you can't come to the same conclusion after because Hannah's doctor isn't like the bitch nurse at the hospital. The same conclusion requires Maria's apprehension and subsequent enslavement to get the same result and have that result make sense.

I hated it, too, that they treated her like they did. So much so that I genuinely mentally lashed out at both the bitch nurse at the hospital and Cornwall and have been pissed ever since about it to the point of contemplating scenarios where they would meet an equivalent fate to what could have happened to Maria. Scenarios I know are unlikely to get into the game, naturally. I'm just letting my imagination run wild with the idea of getting back at them fueled by my rage. However, from a writer's perspective, there was no other way to get the same effect on the same level, both of which are pretty much required for what lies ahead to get the MC motivated enough to act in whatever way Runey sees fit against these atrocities.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
It isn't a 180, she has absolutely zero obligation to obey the MC, she isn't a slave at that point. Just because he says not to do it doesn't mean she won't go ahead with it anyway
The way i read it there is no aprihention in the mc at the day of the appointment when they are there the mc acts like he always supported her no hint of hesitation(as of update 12). As there is no hint of hesitation it really is a 180 for the mc if you choose to not support her. As for it going differently if she goes to hannas doctor who is not like the one she goes to now then all that needs to happen for you to come back at the same intensity is someone leaking her info. Remember stalker boy? If he can get into the hotel once its not hard to see him do it again and leak her status afterwards. Hell there you have an option to cause problems for hannah amd all other elves. As said there are other ways to get to where the story is now(or at least whre it was at update 12) maria could have just gone alone and someone who was freed by nina on the inside letting her know what hapend to maria. All and all plenty of other ways that the mc feels more logical. As for the reasons stated for me it reads and feels like the options did not matter as in the end he would happily do what she wants. As for the wiplash yeah also other options available though if the mc would feel more involved instead of scripted that might also not be the biggest problem anymore.
It was never about her being a slave to the mc as that one was visible from a mile away. Even now she is she basically is still not. For example if we look at the stalker if he releases the info about marias status it would still make sense as he is basically betrayed and told off by someone he liked (to much) would have in his eyes plenty of reason for revange and would still deliver the same effect as the one we have now only in another way. Though come to think of it i do now wonder how maria or the mc never noticed before hannah told them what she was. I mean the hints where quite clear in a way of i basicaly gave you the answer already but somehow you still did not know kind of way.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The way i read it there is no aprihention in the mc at the day of the appointment when they are there the mc acts like he always supported her no hint of hesitation(as of update 12). As there is no hint of hesitation it really is a 180 for the mc if you choose to not support her. As for it going differently if she goes to hannas doctor who is not like the one she goes to now then all that needs to happen for you to come back at the same intensity is someone leaking her info. Remember stalker boy? If he can get into the hotel once its not hard to see him do it again and leak her status afterwards. Hell there you have an option to cause problems for hannah amd all other elves. As said there are other ways to get to where the story is now(or at least whre it was at update 12) maria could have just gone alone and someone who was freed by nina on the inside letting her know what hapend to maria. All and all plenty of other ways that the mc feels more logical. As for the reasons stated for me it reads and feels like the options did not matter as in the end he would happily do what she wants. As for the wiplash yeah also other options available though if the mc would feel more involved instead of scripted that might also not be the biggest problem anymore.
It was never about her being a slave to the mc as that one was visible from a mile away. Even now she is she basically is still not. For example if we look at the stalker if he releases the info about marias status it would still make sense as he is basically betrayed and told off by someone he liked (to much) would have in his eyes plenty of reason for revange and would still deliver the same effect as the one we have now only in another way. Though come to think of it i do now wonder how maria or the mc never noticed before hannah told them what she was. I mean the hints where quite clear in a way of i basicaly gave you the answer already but somehow you still did not know kind of way.
He doesn't show apprehension because there is no use trying to convince Maria not to do it. At that point, he's not exactly supporting her decision to go, he's tagging along because being there for her is all he can do with her mind made up. She was going with or without him.

There's a saying, "if you can't beat them, join them," which means that if you can't win then it is best to just go with the flow and that's what the MC is doing.

As for leaking Maria's info, no doctor with integrity, like Hannah's, is going to leak the info and only Hannah's doctor has the privledge of knowing that information unless Maria herself tells someone else. Things like this are confidential and open only to the people the patient lets know about them. There is literally no one who could leak the info except Hannah's doctor, which would make said doctor no better than the bitch nurse at the hospital.

Even the stalker isn't privy to that information, it would be reviewed behind closed doors with Maria, the doctor, and anyone else Maria permits. The stalker is not one of those people.

Even if Maria had gone alone, it would have ended the same, just off screen and we'd learn about it through other characters. That's not that much different and some might even call that worse because we weren't there when she needed us most.

She wasn't even a slave at all until all this happened and only two ways would cause it, either the MC goes with her or she goes alone. That would then lead to her getting manhandled by a robot and treated like dirt or less regardless.

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes