Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
you may not intend to write the android as hostile but after her errors where corrected she was. a the party she was fighting elves aka hostile (though the elve did not help). yes marias story would be better and more interesting when she learned a lesson there. listen to the people who know as the world is a terrible place. as far as marias story goes now sell her body on the internet get a job fuck around thats it. not really all that interesting
She was having fun, she was not being hostile. Her actions were bad, yes, but her intentions were not. That's why MC and Kali set her straight instead of disabled her.

Not sure what you mean about fighting elves.

No. I am not going to make Maria's story involve MC selling her body.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
its literally the day before they go to the hospital where hannah comes to you with maria to try and get your help to talk maria out of it. there is an option to say its a bad idea and an option to just go with it. same with hannah and maria in her room you can tell her its a bad decision due to hannah her concern
No there isn't, there never has been. I am looking at the code right now, there is not an option to say it's a bad idea, because why would there be?

MC wants to help Maria find her parents during the event where they go to the doctor. Right before that, Hana moves in and there is no mention of finding her parents. They went to a museum.

Reactions: TheDevian

1reaper1

Nov 24, 2021
She was having fun, she was not being hostile. Her actions were bad, yes, but her intentions were not. That's why MC and Kali set her straight instead of disabled her.

Not sure what you mean about fighting elves.

No. I am not going to make Maria's story involve MC selling her body.
that was her having fun ? she was basically completely reset after the corrections where undone in her code she did not even know what was going on until kali told her.

kalis dads party revealing the elf bot model. the android takes over another droid and gets into a fight with that gray elf that does not speak english.

the mc does not have to sell her body maria has done that already with her cam shows

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
that was her having fun ? she was basically completely reset after the corrections where undone in her code she did not even know what was going on until kali told her.

kalis dads party revealing the elf bot model. the android takes over another droid and gets into a fight with that gray elf that does not speak english.

the mc does not have to sell her body maria has done that already with her cam shows
Yes, that was her having fun. Is it good? No. That's why it was corrected.
No, she was not reset. She was unlocked, she's able to do more now.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
No there isn't, there never has been. I am looking at the code right now, there is not an option to say it's a bad idea, because why would there be?

MC wants to help Maria find her parents during the event where they go to the doctor. Right before that, Hana moves in and there is no mention of finding her parents. They went to a museum.
because its logical. hannah already done it and is showing extreme concern about maria even thinking about it with all the info about half elves we know the risk is available and of course the mc is going to show concern about the same thing possible happening to maria. even if you only take in account marias eyes they have the color of elven blood in her body. she knows nothing about her parents so on the one hand a possibly extremely large change to be half elf and enslaved for eternity if it goes bad or knowing something about the people that most likely dumped you in the orphanage would you take the odds ? the option to doubt and be concerned is rather warranted and logical

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Yes, that was her having fun. Is it good? No. That's why it was corrected.
No, she was not reset. She was unlocked, she's able to do more now.
wait was the code correction not weeks before she found her so called original self ?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
because its logical. hannah already done it and is showing extreme concern about maria even thinking about it with all the info about half elves we know the risk is available and of course the mc is going to show concern about the same thing possible happening to maria. even if you only take in account marias eyes they have the color of elven blood in her body. she knows nothing about her parents so on the one hand a possibly extremely large change to be half elf and enslaved for eternity if it goes bad or knowing something about the people that most likely dumped you in the orphanage would you take the odds ? the option to doubt and be concerned is rather warranted and logical
But Hana refuses to give any reason why. She only says "It's a bad idea, please listen." There are many reasons why she doesn't give any reasons, but without any solid reason to not go, she goes. Hana doesn't know Maria is a half elf, by the way. She just believes it has a likely-hood of being true.

Yes, if you only take only her eyes into account, she does have elvish DNA. So does Ashley, and Ellen, all dark elvish DNA too. Ashley even has stronger dark elvish eyes. But eyes are not the only thing to go off of. Most people in Syl'anar actually show signs of elvish DNA, but it's almost impossible to tell a half elf with clipped ears apart from a normal human with only elf eyes. I built this world to be vague like that, because in the end, the line between elf and human doesn't matter, or shouldn't.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I mean, wouldn't you ask him?
Ask? Yes.
Argue with him and scream that it should have been done differently? No

Who knows?
The creator works in mysterious ways and it could be that the reason was so far fetched, that right now you would never believe that the humble platypus was destined to save all life in the galaxy.

The same applies to Runey's reasons for doing anything in creating the game.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
But Hana refuses to give any reason why. She only says "It's a bad idea, please listen." There are many reasons why she doesn't give any reasons, but without any solid reason to not go, she goes. Hana doesn't know Maria is a half elf, by the way. She just believes it has a likely-hood of being true.

Yes, if you only take only her eyes into account, she does have elvish DNA. So does Ashley, and Ellen, all dark elvish DNA too. Ashley even has stronger dark elvish eyes. But eyes are not the only thing to go off of. Most people in Syl'anar actually show signs of elvish DNA, but it's almost impossible to tell a half elf with clipped ears apart from a normal human with only elf eyes. I built this world to be vague like that, because in the end, the line between elf and human doesn't matter, or shouldn't.
still with the no parents the eyes maria said herself learning was hard for her so the slow learning elves have applies as well. yes others have purple eyes but also parents they know are not elves maria has not. hannah may not give a reason (which mc honestly could have deduced after going to eat burgers with hannah. ) but still the amount of concern hannah is showing is easilly enough to get doubts going. with all that the mc can see and figure out

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Ask? Yes.

Who knows?
The creator works in mysterious ways and it could be that the reason was so far fetched that right now you would never believe that the humble platypus was destined to save all life in the galaxy.

I bet God has some great stories about the platypus. He was probably high as fuck.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
still with the no parents the eyes maria said herself learning was hard for her so the slow learning elves have applies as well. yes others have purple eyes but also parents they know are not elves maria has not. hannah may not give a reason (which mc honestly could have deduced after going to eat burgers with hannah. ) but still the amount of concern hannah is showing is easilly enough to get doubts going. with all that the mc can see and figure out
The only solid thing on Maria to know she has elvish DNA is the elvish eyes. It has never been stated that Maria learns slower, actually the opposite has been written. Maria is very smart and has mentioned she loves learning.

As is written on the Harem Hotel wiki, Maria had a 4.2 GPA

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
The only solid thing on Maria to know she has elvish DNA is the elvish eyes. It has never been stated that Maria learns slower, actually the opposite has been written. Maria is very smart and has mentioned she loves learning.

As is written on the Harem Hotel wiki, Maria had a 4.2 GPA
she loves learning yes to prove herself to the people but in the same story she said it was not easy to learn

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Okay, good, I know my memory is not always the best, and I haven't played some of those events in a while, but I did not remember that option...

Side note, going back to look at some of these events, I saw this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This needs to be an event. Hana could get Maria and one of the others to help out, call in the MC for a male figure, and the three of them could model in sexy poses for a while, ending in a 3-4way.

Or to keep it simple, she sets up a camera, and she is the other girl. It starts off with them just planning to do some poses, both of them protesting that they don't see the other one that way, but they get way too into it with the MC there. They alreayd did some stuff after all... lol

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Ask? Yes.

Who knows?
The creator works in mysterious ways and it could be that the reason was so far fetched, that right now you would never believe that the humble platypus was destined to save all life in the galaxy.

Yeah. Maybe he created it because in his omniscience he knew it would lead to .

Preview from v0.14 \o/
And to have something ontopic. I really look forward to the next patch. The twins are my favourites and damn this is so hot I lack the english skill to describe this .

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes