Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Money is easy

Money is easy...

Shift+O in game

type in "money = ???? (whatever amount, without quotes)

instant richness
Normally requires to modify the game to get console, therefore (kind) the same as a mod.

Easier to open the save with an editor and modify the value directly - unlike RPGM, Ren'Py usually allows way higher numbers, so it's even way less "dangerous" to get one or two billions - just need to stay under the signed 32 bits integer limit.

That's not a "real" problem, just something that otherwise cost ingame time to increase without any real interest. Some games provide a mechanism to greatly multiply money with less ingame time, but with a bit more brain/tactic - see "Depravity" and the Bogdanoff trick, for example. Some others, like "Hero Harem Guild", allow to specifically grind money by selling items, earning big amounts in few ingame time - at the cost of a real RPG-like grinding. Finally, some others allow that through minigames - "The Awakening" and the post office job, for example.

Struggling with money when you have a MC with all these other strong perks is like adding cooldown to crafts... It serves only to make uselessly a given resource rare while it shouldn't be rare initially. It's like grinding some stats/perks in some RPG: annoying, and once done, you don't even watch the odds/numbers that the game give to you - think about lockpicking in most of RPG, for example.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes, that's all accurate (obviously), but I think what the person you're replying to is saying is that it's not a very efficient way to check.
Let's say I'm in the MC's Room, and want to check which Exhibitionism content I've finished for all the girls. In your current system, I have to click on the door, click on 1st floor, click on enter the room, click to remove the text box and enter the room, click on Lin, click to remove the text box, click on "Let's get coffee", click five times to remove the text boxes, click on "something lewd", I then realise I've done everything there, I click "back", then I click "cookies", then click five times to remove the text boxes, and return to the Hotel. That's twenty clicks, I've used up a full time slot on that day, and I've only checked one girl. I'd use almost three full days to check them all (three a day for the first two days, then two time slots on day three), and I've had to click about 160 times, give or take.
In the system from the mod the other guy mentioned, I'd have to click "mod", then "other", then "exhibitionism", then the eight girls' names, for a total of 11 clicks. It'd take about thirty seconds, and wouldn't skip time forward at all. It is indisputably a faster, more efficient way to check if I've completed all the content.

Obviously, you don't need to do as he's suggesting, but what he's saying is "I'd like a quick, at-a-glance method of knowing if I've finished all of a particular type of content" and your reply is "take the time to go through each girls options over multiple in-game days, and you can find out that way" and you're presenting that as an equally efficient option, but it's not.
Except for Autumn, there are only 4 each, people need a way to track that? You don't just do them and get it done? Why would anyone need anything to help with anything on the exhibitionism system? You do them in order, until you have done them all, repeat for fun.
How is that hard?

You can do this, Click the Info "I".
Click the girl's name.
Look at exhibitionism stat... that tells you how many you have done, so unless you are like me, and repeat the hell out of it, in which case you will have them all memorized, and only do them once, this will tell you.

I just don't get why people are having troubles here, none of this is complicated.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
You really don't even need a money cheat - just do Kali's story events and you get money. Invest that in the bar, you're now done with any real farming of money. You need what... 400? ish for outfits to get started, but that comes as you're building early stats anyways. It's only a handful of story events in, so it forces you to hold off on buying some outfits asap but since you have to get those stats up to give the outfit it kinda balances out anyways.

My newest save was this way - by the time I even got to story related purchases that are expensive, I had already remade the money invested and then some, so buying the extra "slaves" (trying to avoid spoilers) wasn't even an issue.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I used to give myself money for a while, I find it more satisfying to start with nothing. I even used lain's mod in the early days, if naming the hotel was available back then it would be The Walkthrough Hotel. :sneaky:
You really don't even need a money cheat - just do Kali's story events and you get money. Invest that in the bar, you're now done with any real farming of money. You need what... 400? ish for outfits to get started, but that comes as you're building early stats anyways. It's only a handful of story events in, so it forces you to hold off on buying some outfits asap but since you have to get those stats up to give the outfit it kinda balances out anyways.

My newest save was this way - by the time I even got to story related purchases that are expensive, I had already remade the money invested and then some, so buying the extra "slaves" (trying to avoid spoilers) wasn't even an issue.
First time I played this, I didn't really want to grind, which I later learned wouldn't be that much to do anyway, but considering my impatience, I gave myself a wad of cash and bought everything Day 0 that I was able to get.

I blame on the game Man of the House to be honest. Grinding on that game sucked. So I coded in a fuck ton of cash, bought all of the hotel stuff, everything on the computer and after that, just enjoyed the game without having to worry about money without having whatever type of grind to worry about.

Just the way I like doing things. Maybe before we get the next big update I'll try it without.

We'll see. No promises though. Teaching an old dog a new trick, or habit, he ain't going to want to do.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Maybe before we get the next big update I'll try it without.

We'll see. No promises though. Teaching an old dog a new trick, or habit, he ain't going to want to do.
You should, old dog. Time the challenge and the 10K from Trenero well and hold off on android's new body levelup and you're golden, GOLDEN. Yessir. Money for android's breakdown was the worst part tbh.

Reactions: alex2011 and Runey

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
First time I played this, I didn't really want to grind, which I later learned wouldn't be that much to do anyway, but considering my impatience, I gave myself a wad of cash and bought everything Day 0 that I was able to get.

I blame on the game Man of the House to be honest. Grinding on that game sucked. So I coded in a fuck ton of cash, bought all of the hotel stuff, everything on the computer and after that, just enjoyed the game without having to worry about money without having whatever type of grind to worry about.

Just the way I like doing things. Maybe before we get the next big update I'll try it without.

TBH, I've never used the money cheat in any of my playthroughs. I think it's because I never feel the need to buy everything immediately. I've found that I'll usually have enough money saved by the time I absolutely need to purchase an upgrade to not worry about it. Of course, it could also have something to do with me being a bit of a hoarder (not to be confused with a horker) in most of the games I play so I tend to have a ton of money pretty quick.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You should, old dog. Time the challenge and the 10K from Trenero well and hold off on android's new body levelup and you're golden, GOLDEN. Yessir. Money for android's breakdown was the worst part tbh.
None a' dem fancy tricks were around back in my day... :ROFLMAO:
Ya had t' work fer what ya had! And it made ya 'priciate it!
Back_in_my_dayheadpats.jpg Working_for_headpats.jpg

Zerokar

Jul 7, 2021
Hi guys, maybe i need some help.

I downloaded de update and placed inside the game folder. But this update have only one scene for Felicity/Emma, Kali, Ashley, Android and Autumm, its right, or maybe i sucked at the update aplication?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi guys, maybe i need some help.

I downloaded de update and placed inside the game folder. But this update have only one scene for Felicity/Emma, Kali, Ashley, Android and Autumm, its right, or maybe i sucked at the update aplication?
Should have at least one for each main girl, the dating system, a nia love event, and a new sex system.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
0 blowjobs, what kind of pervert are you?! :D
Not available for that character yet, in this particular playthrough. Unless there's some sort of hidden event somewhere else in the hotel (or outside it) that the game hasn't told me about.
What? The ropes are available now, you can click it. It's not greyed out. And you don't need to "grind" the story for it, you level up their submission. The game tells you all of this right now. It will literally say "Her submission and exhibitionism is too low".
No, it doesn't tell me that. It tells me she won't wear them around Emma because her friendship is too low. I can't bring either Felicity or Emma to the dungeon at this point in the game, so if submission is the needed trait, then the game's lying to me. I'm just asking how much more friendship I need. The game won't tell me. 1? 10? 100? 10000?
Screen Shot 2021-12-18 at 7.33.51 PM.png

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Not available for that character yet, in this particular playthrough. Unless there's some sort of hidden event somewhere else in the hotel (or outside it) that the game hasn't told me about.

No, it doesn't tell me that. It tells me she won't wear them around Emma because her friendship is too low. I can't bring either Felicity or Emma to the dungeon at this point in the game, so if submission is the needed trait, then the game's lying to me. I'm just asking how much more friendship I need. The game won't tell me. 40? 100? 10000?
View attachment 1551895
Oh, you're getting that message. Friendship 29 or greater is required.

Is your suggestion to specify the numbers during situations like this? To be clear.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Is your suggestion to specify the numbers during situations like this? To be clear.
Yes. That was what I was explaining in the previous message about that scene on the beach. The mod offered a screen that showed the current/needed stats for everything, which was extremely convenient. I still had to do the stuff, but I had a clear idea of the path forward. Unlike the beach scene I was talking about, I didn't miss stuff because I mistakenly clicked on (or, in this case, bought) something that wasn't actually available. I knew not to buy and try to give Felicity her rope outfit because I knew exactly how many more points (and in which categories) I needed before she'd wear it.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
No, you need 13.2 for the patch, otherwise you need the full version.
And between 13.x and 13.2 the difference was so big that a patch between this version means 99% (with 1% uncertain:geek:) of the size whole game). Thus I didn't uploaded that.
Additional with the torrents from rpdl, we have a very fast alternative to Nopy and co.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes