victomon

Apr 21, 2017
The love routes are canon, and have more story, but you have to wait for the sex.
The slave route is just sex, and no story, but it's not the 'true' route.

Best to do both if you want to see them, just have a page of saves just for the one, and the others for your main.
Thanks, that's a good idea. I'll go for the canon story first. I thought it changed a lot. Is it normal that I can't buy Nia's supplies?

Reactions: TheDevian

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Back to the topic of the new charts and menus, one thing that I have been wanting for a while is bigger hit boxes on the names here.
View attachment 1602299
I can't tell you how many times I have closed the menu by missing the name by 'that much'.
View attachment 1602301
My mouse arm is disabled, so clicking exact spots can be a challenge, even when I think I have it, it will move just as I click. That is the other thing, you have a nice close button there, can that be the only way to close it, it makes it a lot less painful to miss, if it doesn't close the window too, and have to then reopen the menu. ;)
That sucks about your arm. If i where you I would have brought it up way sooner, move devs are usually super willing to help somebody by changing something for a disabled person to play. Runey would be happy to do it i'm sure.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That sucks about your arm. If i where you I would have brought it up way sooner, move devs are usually super willing to help somebody by changing something for a disabled person to play. Runey would be happy to do it i'm sure.
It's not that big a deal, just a minor annoyance, but it can be frustrating when I miss a lot. XD
Usually only think about it at the time, not when I am here.

User08152020

Oct 27, 2020
This is the concept for the new misc screen, which is what appears after you click the "i" button. It replaces that small black window.

Please make it big enough for people with glass and playing on smartphone.
thanks, keep up the good work.

TGreatsadness

Oct 26, 2019
Anyone got a save file for newest version? Got everyone's friendship between 20-30 but Kali is stuck on 13. Somehow the game doesn't recognize the next event and Kali's door is stuck with no "talk" option.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
c3p0 can u upload the patch 13.2 version please?
I can and will if you really really want it. I do warn you that the patches from 0.13.x to 0.13.2 are about 99% of the size of the full download for 0.13.2 thus I haven't done that previously.
Regardless of this I can't do this before 19 or 20 GMT.

For a fast download I would recommend rpdl's torrent. I often have 50 or more MB/s myself. Other without such lane couch potato PCs like myself have even 90 MB/s or even more.
So they are very fast and for myself faster than Mega or Nopy (was).

woodsprite

Jul 8, 2019
Wow... I joined this party late with Ep14 and been working my way through it for the last few weeks.

Hats off to the developer... I've finally finished it and can't wait for Ep 15.

What a fantastic piece of work... the imagination and the organisation needed to keep all the parallel threads going is incredible.

Unlike some games, I noticed very few continuity errors!

Having reached the end of Ep 14, I'm slightly worried about my fertility... I've cum inside so many nubile young girls so often and not one pregnancy!

Keep up the good work,
W. ;)

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes