Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
*sits, twiddling thumbs waiting for update so I can start from scratch again, just like every other update*

I really need to subscribe to Runey's patreon... I've just been lazy since I finished re-decorating our room from scratch...
I've just been in a bit of a slump since I finished it, haven't played any games, have watched a couple of movies, been spending most of my time reading.

*edit* just got off said lazy ass and :

1.png

Love ya Runey!

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I tried to play a game that did that once, it was not that fun once I caught up.
Only a few devs can even get close to that, and feel like it's worth playing.

Never! You'll have to kill me first!
View attachment 2124847
You're going to make that girl bald one of these days with the amount of headpats you give, you degenerate. Hold hands instead.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Has anyone an idea how to increace the size of the font? It would be really helpful if it is little bigger.

Found it in gui.rpy
Code:
## The size of normal dialogue text.
define gui.text_size = 33

## The size of character names.
define gui.name_text_size = 45
Sadly the interaction menues use the same variable. (or the walkthough mod does it.)

Last edited:

OUK

May 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is part drow, but the disabilities tend to last several generations. Which is why it is illegal to breed with them. (Maybe we can do some genetic engineering later, so we can prevent that problem later... We just need an AI to work on that for a while. XD

We could add one of those chair lifts to the stairs, or maybe there is an elevator on the other side of the hall, where we can't see.

There are probably laws about being accessible... Maybe that is why F&E's dad sends the cops!?!?!?! :eek:
These pictures reminded me again, how good Runey is in using Honey Select. :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
tried that. i guess my old saves are just too broken?
Well, that is confusing.
Did you use any cheats or mods?

You could try any older save (auto, if you don't have manual ones), if not, could try ignoring the errors, and see if the game will auto correct.

If that doesn't work, upload the save, and let me see what happens when I load it.

Trihexia

Jul 18, 2018
Well, that is confusing.
Did you use any cheats or mods?

You could try any older save (auto, if you don't have manual ones), if not, could try ignoring the errors, and see if the game will auto correct.

If that doesn't work, upload the save, and let me see what happens when I load it.
i have the walk through mod. but i havent touched the friendship levels. reverted to an older save. no more friendship level errors. but it will come back the moment i progress with maria in the garden where she and nia slaps each other.

the older save still doesnt allow any new events to trigger.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes