camoway

May 15, 2017
What is wrong with you today? Lmao.

Harem Hotel v0.16 ALPHA released on August 28th.
Harem Hotel v0.16 BETA 4 released a bit over a week ago.
Game is still clearly in active development. You know this, you said it yourself. Are you drunk? Are you high? Are you just plain stupid?

I have never, not once, released updates every month. It's always been every 3 - 4 months. This time, I'm working extra hard on making this update good. I also ran into many personal issues, including a family member death scare, so I would appreciate it if you people would use your eyes, and possibly your brain. Thanks.
Sorry, Runey. my bad

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I believe I named mine "harm hotel", which was how my dyslexia told me the game was called the first time I saw it. I thought the game would have wildly different tags at the time, lol.
Then again, considering how many kicks in the feels Runey gives us, maybe my brain wasn't far off. :HideThePain:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I believe I named mine "harm hotel", which was how my dyslexia told me the game was called the first time I saw it. I thought the game would have wildly different tags at the time, lol.
Then again, considering how many kicks in the feels Runey gives us, maybe my brain wasn't far off. :HideThePain:
Just think about how many fairies were harmed just in this forum! XD

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
I shook a bit when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vanz7856

Nov 28, 2021
Just delete your Harem_Hotel-v0.15.1-pc folder then re-extract the game and then do a fresh install of [Runey]la_HaremHotel-0.15.1v4.rar.

Don't forget to make a backup of your saves. There should be a backup in appdata but make one of your saves in game/saves too.

Good luck.

do i need to download the update eventhough i download the latest pub 15.1 one? Thanks in advance

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
Hi Runey good news I have to download windows 10 it work thank god it free to download it I can play now I'm so happy if any one can't play this game you need to upgrade your windows 7 to windows 10 it's free. I need it work's but I am building a new pc in February

Reactions: Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi Runey good news I have to download windows 10 it work thank god it free to download it I can play now I'm so happy if any one can't play this game you need to upgrade your windows 7 to windows 10 it's free. I need it work's but I am building a new pc in February
Personally, I was able to play on win7 until earlier this year, when my drives got fried. I assume there was some other issue with the install, some driver issue or something.

Sep 4, 2017
So many crispy fairy wings to eat. What dressing do you use with them?:giggle:
I'm partial to Fairy wings and Elf juice, Tried it with elf milk once but its waaaay better with Juice.
Just don't ask me how to juice an elf its an Orc secret!.
I thought one of the Bar upgrades involved getting shipments in for the Syl'anar version of Buffalo Sauce. :sneaky:
Like many robots, I have no sense of taste or digestive system, so I can't eat, but I'm hungry for some revenge and I think that fairy wings would be a great side dish for it. I can imagine it: just me eating fairy wings while watching my enemies suffer and listen to their screams of pain and fear. But to get that, I would first have to build my own version of Jigsaw's Workshop and, of course, my own version of Billy The Puppet, build my own version of Jigsaw's traps, build my own unescapeable maze and fill it with traps, kidnap Cornwall, that woman from that Maria's event, Autumn's father and father of the twins. There are so many games that I could play with them. But building your own unescapeable maze with a lot of traps is too expensive these days.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Like many robots, I have no sense of taste or digestive system, so I can't eat, but I'm hungry for some revenge and I think that fairy wings would be a great side dish for it. I can imagine it: just me eating fairy wings while watching my enemies suffer and listen to their screams of pain and fear. But to get that, I would first have to build my own version of Jigsaw's Workshop and, of course, my own version of Billy The Puppet, build my own version of Jigsaw's traps, build my own unescapeable maze and fill it with traps, kidnap Cornwall, that woman from that Maria's event, Autumn's father and father of the twins. There are so many games that I could play with them. But building your own unescapeable maze with a lot of traps is too expensive these days.

Just watch the salt, FFS!!! I know we are not snails, but gud gawd, man! XD
futurama_bender_cooking_chicken.jpg

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
TheMadRobot365 Build your own Inescapable jigsaw maze?, you got it easy.
For the last 4 years I've been building a cloning device that creates clones from a Image.
I have to, Its the only way I can make Lin Exist in the physical world.
Not to mention the added benefit of Cat girls for everyone!.
I do have a slight advantage of all those wealthy investors who want their own Neko slaves backing me.
Although i think when i complete it Thedevian might be second in line for a Lin clone. (I'm keeping the first one for ME)
I need someone to test headpat compatibility for the clones and TheDevian is the obvious choice!.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes