dace22

Aug 7, 2016
I was afraid that one of my faves got cancelled when I saw the last update date, but I am happy to see the creator still very active on here gives me hope to see this gem finished keep up the great work Runey.

Reactions: Runey

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
They're step sisters. Or step twins? Same father, but their mothers are twins to each other.

It would be what happened if MC had a kid with Felicity and Emma each.
I looked it up and apparently, society would consider them half-sisters, but also cousins.

Genetically they would be also be considered fraternal twins, as they would be the children from the same mother, even if they were born some time apart.

Kiss_69

Oct 2, 2021
Happy Halloween! Have you all been good little Boils, Ghouls and Goblins? Perhaps on the morrow's eve there shall be a treat!

(uploading images to the forums seems to be wonky right now, hence imgur. This is just a teaser of Android (Annie) for some Halloween/Costume Party Pinups. Only the one image for now. If uploading is still broke tomorrow I'll use a zip...if that works...lol. All the main girls will be there though! Time to guess the costumes of the girls yet to be seen! Hint, very much in the realm of the Batelf comic!)

waihoyu

Mar 31, 2021
Does this mean we'll get more content/ lewd scenes with the college girls? It would be kinda a waste of good models if we dont get to do stuffs with them (I really enjoyed the trip with Vanessa. Really hoping to get more scenes with them.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I looked it up and apparently, society would consider them half-sisters, but also cousins.

Genetically they would be also be considered fraternal twins, as they would be the children from the same mother, even if they were born some time apart.
if that makes them fraternal twins then all siblings are fraternal twins. So, no, they aren’t genetically fraternal twins.

Reactions: Mathesar
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes