DedL0l

May 24, 2020
We cover all games actually, we just don't do comics/image-sets/video-sets/assets etc. We're shockingly close to finishing _ALL_ games on f95, I think we have about 500 left. We don't always post when we make torrents; for example - if the game is only 100mb then we don't bother. It feels like we get a bit spammy sometimes.
you guys are a bloody legend, thank you for showing up after Nopy (god bless their soul) went down

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Patch?! What patch? Has anyone doing that before? Didn't remember that.:LOL:
Other than that try using the Update Only files on the OP if you have the last version.
Sadly deleted it a while ago, because of new hardware. :cautious:
Didn't think I would need the old files.

ttba1878

May 3, 2020
The scenes setting out different parts of the city are excellent. If played at the start they really help to set out the plight of the elves.

I also liked the new early scenes that I have seen so far for Kali and Android. Looks like a banger of an update so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zen777 and Runey

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Havn't look into this game for a long time, is this game had changed the engine of modeling? The model of characters from the review photos look much greater than what I remembered from the old versions.

soulofthereaver

Jan 19, 2020
Hey anyone had corrupt archive issues? I've downloaded the full archive from two different sources (mediafire and itch.io) and i'm getting a checksum error on v11.rpa

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.15.1v4 Public)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

WARNING:
If you are having errors after loading a save from the previous version of the game then go back to the previous version of the game and Save In The Lobby.
Then immediately after you load your save in the new version Click The Bar Icon and your game should play without issue afterwards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613971 View attachment 1613972 View attachment 1613973 View attachment 1613974 View attachment 1613975 View attachment 1613976 View attachment 1613977 View attachment 1613978 View attachment 1613979 View attachment 1613980 View attachment 1613981 View attachment 1613982 View attachment 1613983 View attachment 1613984 View attachment 1613985 View attachment 1613986 View attachment 1613987 View attachment 1613988 View attachment 1613989
0.16 ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: __1994___

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Are we seriously expected to start over?? Theres no way.
1669540746444.png

Ngl im kinda hesitate to start a new game all over again, the money grind in this game is no joke, but really dont wanna miss out on all the extra content and remake on new game, what a tough choice xD.
Read the patch notes, or the images. New ways of making money have been added, and previous ways of making money have been buffed.

What a minute, it's like 1 or 2 max events for a few characters? Is this a 30 minute long update? Damn..
No lol, it's more like each main story event is 30 minutes. This is a 2 - 4 hour update, each one is.

Based on the change-log its just ... outfit changes? i'm confused
What are you confused about? It's not just outfits.

Oh, you see that I added 5 outfits, and 1 story event, and know that 5 is a bigger number than 1 and that's where the thought process ends? The story events in HH can get up to 30 minutes long each. How's that for a big number

Last edited:

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Harem Hotel v0.16.0
with Maim Lain Lord Ashram walkthrough, cheats and gallery mod.
Will update apk when Lord Ashram does the mod (will be small)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Note: Quick Menu is not always active, swipe up on the screen to access the game menu if you need to.

Special Instructions:

Unzip and install apk.
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to "documents/Wills747/harem.hotel/game" folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Keep archive.rpa, I'll likely use it for future updates to keep the apk size small.

Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.

Mega
This doesnt have the mod in it right?

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes