shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
yap I confirmed v17.2 I can't visit Kali at her Corpus apartment. If this wasn't implemented yet then ignore my comment here, otherwise.... wierd.
Were we supposed to be able to visit that location outside of the initial story event? I was under the impression it required using a jet to visit based on the beach scene with the girls.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Anybody else not really happy with the Android storyline? I'm not done and at the part where MC has a talk with her at the park and she tells him about her plan to dominate the world. It's just... my 2 issues with it.

1. Since ChatGPT makes it obvious that a super-intelligent AI should not just be a "Data-like (Star Trek)" autist but be very wise, this super naive "moe" version of the AI just feels unrealistic.
2. It's a storyline that's vastly, vastly, more important than every other storyline in the game. Even the slavery issue seems like tiny tiny potatoes vs this potentially apocalyptic weapon sitting next to us on the bench. She can be the source of unlimited power and wealth or even the total destruction of humanity, but we're still expected to focus on the small dramas in the hotel.

I'm just saying this importance definitely lessens my enjoyment/care of every other storyline in the game if we're expected to take this android issue seriously. I suggest drastically nerfing the android or removing the storyline entirely, it does not work for me in this one.

IMO the slavery issue is perfect for a sex game. Firstly it's sexy, it puts the player in a power position/power fantasy, and it lets us enjoy being a good guy/bad guy while feeling self-righteous at the same time exploiting these cute girls on a small scale. It's also very cool how integrated that storyline is with multiple members of the cast. Almost everyone is in some way affected by the slavery. This android thing is just crazy and is limited to only a few cast members yet is of supreme importance. I don't think it fits.

Reactions: Boogie

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
the 3rd part is missing when you download the split game, the link is wrong
I have never seen any split download versions of Harem Hotel posted on F95.
But I have seen update versions posted that require the person to have the previous full version already downloaded, and then they add the update files to it.
Currently the update version is 17.2, and it contains bug fixes for issues found in 17.1, and 17.1 had bug fixes for issues that were found in 17.0.

Oct 3, 2022
Could someone help me please I can't trigger;

1. Lin foot fetish

2. Maria face sitter

3. Android cocksucker or buttslut. It says I need more relationship points but all I get are obedience points. How do I get more? Currently have 38

Reactions: GamerDaddy

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Could someone help me please I can't trigger;

1. Lin foot fetish

2. Maria face sitter

3. Android cocksucker or buttslut. It says I need more relationship points but all I get are obedience points. How do I get more? Currently have 38
Sit down at the computer in your room. Click on the wiki option that looks like an open book and read.
It gives hints to help complete events.
Hold the mouse cursor over the blurred text to read it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
oh come onnn. wsrvnar reported problem is still on in v17.2.
View attachment 2727597

sorry for leading you guys to a wrong solution.. It was this screen:
View attachment 2727616
that made me believe that any nude request to kali afterwords, would always present me this screen. I was so wrong lol sorry. Well if there are 5 options this screen only validates 4. What is number 5??
There is also a fix.
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-17-2-runey.12760/post-11096630
how do you go to university? im stuck at vanessa.

edit : im confused and fragile .
Did you update to the new one, 17.2?

• Haha
Reactions: BRaider2020

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Sadly, it seems even 0.17.2 has it's share of bugs (I'm unable to trigger maria's level 31 event, and yes, I know it triggers in MC's room at noon... pretty much completed everything else, not sure if it's because I jumped from 0.17.0 to .2 when most characters levels were in the 20s or not, either way, I don't really want to grind stats back up right now)

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Sadly, it seems even 0.17.2 has it's share of bugs (I'm unable to trigger maria's level 31 event, and yes, I know it triggers in MC's room at noon... pretty much completed everything else, not sure if it's because I jumped from 0.17.0 to .2 when most characters levels were in the 20s or not, either way, I don't really want to grind stats back up right now)
Was Nia bought yet?
She has to be purchased first.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Was Nia bought yet?
She has to be purchased first.
Mate... this isn't the first time I've started this game from scratch, I've never had an issue triggering anyones events before, and yes, Nia is bought (and at 9/9 events)

here :
Untitled.png

nothing cheated except the standard truestory one.
as I have already said, this isn't my first rodeo through this game, I always start a fresh game on new release, the only thing I have done different this time around is updated from 0.17.0 to .2 midway through this playthrough... and as I said before, I just really don't want to have to regrind stats again.

• Thinking Face

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Mate... this isn't the first time I've started this game from scratch, I've never had an issue triggering anyones events before, and yes, Nia is bought (and at 9/9 events)

here :
View attachment 2728803

nothing cheated except the standard truestory one.
as I have already said, this isn't my first rodeo through this game, I always start a fresh game on new release, the only thing I have done different this time around is updated from 0.17.0 to .2 midway through this playthrough... and as I said before, I just really don't want to have to regrind stats again.
Hey shades, nice to see you here too. I've seen this issue pop up a couple of times now... Do you know your way around RenPy's console and stuff? Also, when you go to see Nia does she act as if you still need to buy her stuff?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Hey shades, nice to see you here too. I've seen this issue pop up a couple of times now... Do you know your way around RenPy's console and stuff? Also, when you go to see Nia does she act as if you still need to buy her stuff?
no and no (console, and also no Nia doesn't ask me to buy her stuff... am assuming you mean the old Nia's Supplies bug? if you have that you can click the blank space where it should appear on the shop screen from what I've heard, never had the issue myself)

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
no and no (console, and also no Nia doesn't ask me to buy her stuff... am assuming you mean the old Nia's Supplies bug? if you have that you can click the blank space where it should appear)
Oh, I see... it's just that this new one also causes Nia to revert to her pre-supplies state, but yours might be a different thing.
You can drop your save here and I can take a look if you want.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Oh, I see... it's just that this new one also causes Nia to revert to her pre-supplies state, but yours might be a different thing.
You can drop your save here and I can take a look if you want.
have at it, if you get it working great. if not, eh...
just try to get it past this one speedbump only eh?

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes