JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Could be worse you could be hearing it done in 1970's Captain Caveman......which is what happened to me. o_O
70s? *goes to look* huh. That never showed up for me on TV growing up. Only way I'm aware of it was Flintstone Kids in the 80s. Assuming they have the same cry... I'm hearing it more as Hen-Tai!!! Suke-Be!!! to fit the pattern.

Ah... the things you never heard but can't un hear. I really should get back to work while we hope the best for Runey.

blacl1ka

Sep 10, 2018
Yeah, if you choose one of the outfits that do not have scenes yet, you will get something that is in the game. The newest outfits have not been added yet, AFAIK.
it's not just newer outfits though, even if I do missionary or handjob with the vines it shows me the default naked outfit with the maid accessories

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
it's not just newer outfits though, even if I do missionary or handjob with the vines it shows me the default naked outfit with the maid accessories
That's probably a bug, might have something to do with using patches instead of a full download.

Reactions: TheDevian

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
That's probably a bug, might have something to do with using patches instead of a full download.
Yeah, I ran into that same issue using the update patch, downloading a full ver fixed it (thought I had screwed up when applying the patch so I didn't report it)

Sep 22, 2023
I've been clear about going on my first holiday vacation. I also got sick at the end of my vacation, may be covid I'm not sure. Slight depression and fatigue have been hitting me along with a cough and runny nose. Feels like less than a cold but with extra depression and mental fatigue for no reason. The typical time between between beta releases is now two weeks, due to the extra complexity of recent updates.
I hope you get well. Depression and fatigue are nothing to sneeze at, please take care of yourself. Sending good vibes your way

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Mhh, it says v.0.17 but has been out since 2018.. is there a lot of content released yet or nah?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Mhh, it says v.0.17 but has been out since 2018.. is there a lot of content released yet or nah?
If a game compressor can only bring it down to 3.92 GB it should mean something.
The game is up since 2018, had 17 updates (not counting bug fix) each of them goes through an alpha->beta->pre-realse->release->bux-fix stage (not all stage needs to be happen, some could be skipped). And each of the recent update alone is around 1 GB or more in size.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
11.69 GB file size. Multiple hours of play time at least, even if you go fast.
If a game compressor can only bring it down to 3.92 GB it should mean something.
The game is up since 2018, had 17 updates (not counting bug fix) each of them goes through an alpha->beta->pre-realse->release->bux-fix stage (not all stage needs to be happen, some could be skipped). And each of the recent update alone is around 1 GB or more in size.
I mean, you could go to the changelog in the first post and see how much there is.
thank you guys for the fast and informative responses
im def gonna try this game after im done with the others games. cant wait, you guys made me excited !

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Game compression could bring it to smaller size, if game upscaled images instead of requiring minimum of 1920x1080

You can use higher compression ratio for images used in this game. My compressed 17.2 is around 2.8 GB

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Game compression could bring it to smaller size, if game upscaled images instead of requiring minimum of 1920x1080

You can use higher compression ratio for images used in this game. My compressed 17.2 is around 2.8 GB
And?! I've seen some project were the difference was much, much more, cause the image used were PNG (which we both know, could be compress quite a bit, if you want and don't care about that little quality lose that you most likely won't even see). The ratio is around 4:11 or, if we use your numbers, 3:11. Where other games achieve a much higher compression ration from the same compressor.
Thus, the 11 GB of this game leads to either a much higher image size or have a much larger number of images, what often also means, the game itself is much bigger.

It is a comparsion. If the size of the game would be much lower, eg. 1 GB or less, then you have "bloated" image, that are useless if you are not the Louvre (or any other museum).:WeSmart:
Also, as I've written in the past, this game could also be compressed to less than a few MB (plus the whole Ren'Py base setup, who is already ~130 MB). Just remove the image and sound and leave the text to be there.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes