henk1

Dec 12, 2019
I'm working on a threesome event with Android and Kali (and of course MC). I think Android and MC will take the dom role. What would you guys like to see included?
Continuing my small-boob supremacy campaign I believe that android should shrink her boobs and then bully Kali for having such large boobs. Android should describe the many difficulties involved with having big boobs as Kali tries to pleasure MC with them. MC can then choose to cum from her boobs or prove the small boob supremacy by holding back and waiting for Androids (obviously better) pleasuring.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I’m still processing all you are talking about (behind the spoiler).

However I think your mental image of Sylvanar is extra dark(for lack of a better term). While not wrong … in no way is it ”cannon” I have a much more optimistic “overview” of the HH universe. With the darker aspects you describe centered around a few select entities (individuals & organizations who have oversized effects). This is more in line with what I have personally interpreted as Runey’s vision. Granted I start almost every reading of every story with the assumption that the author will arrive at a HEA. Your position outlined above seems to discount that possibility.

You mention that Lin is distancing… I agree but that distancing is a momentary thing where Lin is growing & expanding by herself for herself and having others “underfoot” is isn’t conducive or helpful. So she is having some “Lin” time to self discover.

Android did something similar when she locked herself in her room.

IMO it’s good writing that shows each individual doing similar things but in their own individual manner (in line with capabilities & individual motivations). … Lin’s motivations will always include the MC because her character has such a deep connection to the MC’s character. In my interpretation of this universe (right or wrong as it may be).

Your sig image/game is nice & interesting…too bad it doesn’t have a link or description so others can know what it’s from.
For all that’s there it could be your personal project … but who knows.
I agree.
The darkness comes from the government and the churches oppression.
But if you can bring those two down and take away their control, then my idea can work very well and fit right in with events as they are unfolding now.

There will need to be a new government to take over.
A new leader, or direction for the church.
A government body, at the least to make sure that elven rights are followed, if not a representative of the elven people within the government itself.

As I see the progression of the game, that seems to be the direction that they are going.
Lin being elected as the leader of the elves there.
Sylvia gaining control of the island where the elves live.
Autumn gaining control of the church.
And possibly, the MC or maybe Kali, being elected to run the country.
And of course, Ally becoming the guardian of cyberspace and the overseer of android rights.

Reactions: TheDevian

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I’m still processing all you are talking about (behind the spoiler).

However I think your mental image of Sylvanar is extra dark(for lack of a better term). While not wrong … in no way is it ”cannon” I have a much more optimistic “overview” of the HH universe. With the darker aspects you describe centered around a few select entities (individuals & organizations who have oversized effects). This is more in line with what I have personally interpreted as Runey’s vision. Granted I start almost every reading of every story with the assumption that the author will arrive at a HEA. Your position outlined above seems to discount that possibility.

You mention that Lin is distancing… I agree but that distancing is a momentary thing where Lin is growing & expanding by herself for herself and having others “underfoot” is isn’t conducive or helpful. So she is having some “Lin” time to self discover.

Android did something similar when she locked herself in her room.

IMO it’s good writing that shows each individual doing similar things but in their own individual manner (in line with capabilities & individual motivations). … Lin’s motivations will always include the MC because her character has such a deep connection to the MC’s character. In my interpretation of this universe (right or wrong as it may be).

Your sig image/game is nice & interesting…too bad it doesn’t have a link or description so others can know what it’s from.
For all that’s there it could be your personal project … but who knows.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I get it, I too stop watching all media after the 2nd act because things are bad and I see no way there can be a happy ending.

shut off Star Wars when they got captured by the Death Star, I mean, there’s no way they could possibly escape that thing, it’s invincible. They said so earlier in the movie…

I agree.
The darkness comes from the government and the churches oppression.
But if you can bring those two down and take away their control, then my idea can work very well and fit right in with events as they are unfolding now.

There will need to be a new government to take over.
A new leader, or direction for the church.
A government body, at the least to make sure that elven rights are followed, if not a representative of the elven people within the government itself.

As I see the progression of the game, that seems to be the direction that they are going.
Lin being elected as the leader of the elves there.
Sylvia gaining control of the island where the elves live.
Autumn gaining control of the church.
And possibly, the MC or maybe Kali, being elected to run the country.
And of course, Ally becoming the guardian of cyberspace and the overseer of android rights.

awo41

Jul 12, 2023
I am unable to trigger the level 3 event for Moon. I go to the bar on the weekends. Only option with bartender is get a drink. I do that and nothing. I messed around with the girl Sarah and still nothing. What am I missing? Any help would be awesome!

PS, bar is fully upgraded

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I am unable to trigger the level 3 event for Moon. I go to the bar on the weekends. Only option with bartender is get a drink. I do that and nothing. I messed around with the girl Sarah and still nothing. What am I missing? Any help would be awesome!

PS, bar is fully upgraded
There is a walkthrough that is accessible through the game.
Go to the MC's room.
Sit down at the computer.
There will be an icon that if I remember right, looks like a book.
If you have not guessed yet, click on it and open the web page.
Look around and you will be able to find what is needed to get what is needed to complete different events for different characters.

Repeat as necessary...

Reactions: awo41

awo41

Jul 12, 2023
There is a walkthrough that is accessible through the game.
Go to the MC's room.
Sit down at the computer.
There will be an icon that if I remember right, looks like a book.
If you have not guessed yet, click on it and open the web page.
Look around and you will be able to find what is needed to get what is needed to complete different events for different characters.

Repeat as necessary...
Thanks for replying. The "book" on the computer opens a Wiki but only for the main girls. I am using the "Walkthrough/Mode" and it says "after the event talk to the bartender...."

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Thanks for replying. The "book" on the computer opens a Wiki but only for the main girls. I am using the "Walkthrough/Mode" and it says "after the event talk to the bartender...."
You have to browse to view the side girls. Moon Level 3 per the wiki:

Should just require a visit to the bar, so likely closer to closing but I'm not sure how much rng is involved.

awo41

Jul 12, 2023
You have to browse to view the side girls. Moon Level 3 per the wiki:

Should just require a visit to the bar, so likely closer to closing but I'm not sure how much rng is involved.
The part with the drunk customer did happen awhile ago. but still nothing. I may just be stuck on Moon at 3. It was to long ago to go back or start over. im like 60 days in now. Thanks for the info.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The part with the drunk customer did happen awhile ago. but still nothing. I may just be stuck on Moon at 3. It was to long ago to go back or start over. im like 60 days in now. Thanks for the info.
You might need to advance some other people, you might need some upgrades, it could be a few things. Maria needs to be available.

awo41

Jul 12, 2023
You might need to advance some other people, you might need some upgrades, it could be a few things. Maria needs to be available.
Thank you for the reply. I upgraded the garden and bar fully. I also have Maria and got the one scene where she had sex with Sarah in the bar. I will keep plugging along to see if something eventually happens.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

awo41

Jul 12, 2023
Thank you for the reply. I upgraded the garden and bar fully. I also have Maria and got the one scene where she had sex with Sarah in the bar. I will keep plugging along to see if something eventually happens.
OMG!!!! I figured it out! I had to go back to the bar and turn down Sarah for sex. This is what triggered the event! Thanks again to those that replied to help me out :)

Jam82

Oct 19, 2018
Cant get maria lvl 30 evnt to activate - no real requrements just be in your room at noon - WHAT TO DO!!!

1705209558595.png

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes