DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I could convert that strapless strap-on for it (if I haven't already), so she can at least feel something. lol
My other thought on that was that Kali brings home an attachment for the android that is a detachable penis that perhaps has other functions, and well, since it is there, and they are there, they may as well try it out.
Perhaps besides being a detachable penis, it could double as a pulse plasma cannon, and that could prove useful in the coming war.
Or it could simply double as a mixer to help her in the kitchen.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
My other thought on that was that Kali brings home an attachment for the android that is a detachable penis that perhaps has other functions, and well, since it is there, and they are there, they may as well try it out.
Perhaps besides being a detachable penis, it could double as a pulse plasma cannon, and that could prove useful in the coming war.
Or it could simply double as a mixer to help her in the kitchen.
Or it has vibra function and could even work, when it's detached and over the WiFi or whatever it is still connected to Android.

As we already know that her fluids are highly addictive, perhaps, the detachable penis could release a liquid that disolve cloths.:sneaky:

Both could give way for many funny situations.:D

Reactions: DigDug69

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Or it has vibra function and could even work, when it's detached and over the WiFi or whatever it is still connected to Android.

As we already know that her fluids are highly addictive, perhaps, the detachable penis could release a liquid that disolve cloths.:sneaky:

Both could give way for many funny situations.:D
Or the detachable penis could also be a more advanced data port that would allow her to directly connect to the governments newly released AI.
Since both systems are female they would need some kind of an adapter for direct connection.
And it also ejects her fluids.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
I'm working on a threesome event with Android and Kali (and of course MC). I think Android and MC will take the dom role. What would you guys like to see included?
For me, it's less about their activities, and more about the build-up or power struggle.
Something like: both Android and Kali wanting to pleasure the MC, and this turning into a minor conflict with both of them wanting the lead role. Then Android eventually gets dominance over Kali, and tells her what actions Kali can do, either on Android herself or the MC.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
I'm working on a threesome event with Android and Kali (and of course MC). I think Android and MC will take the dom role. What would you guys like to see included?
Cumswapping or the MC cumming into food and the girls eating it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If it is Android, a strapon upgrade would much more sense. Could come with all the thing that could make her a real Futanari.
We went through this with the original Pixel, who has been removed.
Strap-ons or anything like it won't work
Well, there is always her vibrating hands, like her exhibitionism scene. ;)

Also, making Kali go down on her would be good (like with Moon, but more forceful on their part).

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
We went through this with the original Pixel, who has been removed.

Well, there is always her vibrating hands, like her exhibitionism scene. ;)

Also, making Kali go down on her would be good.
Human centipede with the MC being the food source and feeding into the Android.
Then Kali who is busy sucking on the Androids vagina.
When the MC orgasms it passes through the Android and is altered becoming a component in the fluid that Kali receives from the Android when she orgasms.
We know that the Androids juices can have a mind altering affect on people who taste it, but what could happen if a new ingredient were to be added to it?

There are a number of possibilities for how it could affect Kali.
Increased mental capacity?
Insane needs for sexual gratification.
Increased productiveness, because her mind continues to work on things, even when she sleeps.
An ability to connect to cyberspace, possibly while she is asleep?
Who knows what affect it could have.

Last edited:

thelastone98

May 16, 2020
Hey, quick off-topic question: I'm trying to create the characters in Honey Select, just for fun. Does anybody know what top Ashley has? I swear I've looked through the entire list and I can't find it.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Strap-ons or anything like it won't work
Could you provide additional info as to why not?

Was it because you did it (the beach pixel that might be removed now) and it wasn’t anything you liked or wanted to continue to develop?? or maybe futa / strap on development in HS is annoying af.
Did it cause problems with patreon or discord (rules headaches).
or possibly some other reason. (And before people cry ”there is no valid reason” … They can remind themselves that this YOUR game and every reason is a valid reason if you say it is.)

Just asking because insight into development headaches/hurdles is valuable info for other devs that might be wandering by. Anything you choose to share might save them from “re-inventing” the wheel so to speak or in some examples avoid a pitfall.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
If it is Android, a strapon upgrade would much more sense. Could come with all the thing that could make her a real Futanari.
I absolutely love the possibilities that come from that, and wasn't it mentioned before that other androids have that function anyways?

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Runey apparently has already said no, but let me also say no, but for other reasons.

Real life, do you plug in an unknown usb stick into your primary computer? No you don't. 1. it may be something that could physically damage your machine. 2. it could very well be a security issue.

Think of how this world's (the game now) interfacing systems are working and the players involved. It is really a security risk they couldn't take (right now) no matter how well intentioned the gift may be.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Runey apparently has already said no, but let me also say no, but for other reasons.

Real life, do you plug in an unknown usb stick into your primary computer? No you don't. 1. it may be something that could physically damage your machine. 2. it could very well be a security issue.

Think of how this world's (the game now) interfacing systems are working and the players involved. It is really a security risk they couldn't take (right now) no matter how well intentioned the gift may be.
The company that made the Androids body is the company that Kali's father owns and the company that she works for.
Odds of any issues are very unlikely.

Reactions: TheDevian

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
The company that made the Androids body is the company that Kali's father owns and the company that she works for.
Odds of any issues are very unlikely.
Have you forgotten about the AI that got unleashed that hunts down rogue AIs. Or maybe I have forgotten where it left off at? Been so long now. Last I recall it was free and trying to hunt them down. And even if it was subdued, I really doubt that was the last we are going to see of it. So no, nothing is really safe in my opinion.

And I've seen in real life "odds are very unlikely" happen quite often. Esp in the areas of technology mixed in with human stupidity. (And just to be clear as some people assume too much. I'm not calling anyone here stupid.) You are of course welcome to disagree, that is the whole point of theory craft after all.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes