torresm

Apr 5, 2020
is it weird that I'm more into Hazel? :unsure:
Not at all, I can see the appeal. For me it's the holier-than-thou attitude (quite literal in this case) as if she wasn't the one that "strayed from the path" first. Just give it some time until we can give her a few nudges in the right direction, and then we get to remove that stick up her ass and replace it with something else. ;)

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
is it weird that I'm more into Hazel? :unsure:

And you are not alone
I can see the appeal.

and then we get to remove that stick up her ass and replace it with something else. ;)
Don’t forget Runey’s MO
Lin +1 Jin
Maria +1 Hanna
Kali +1 Lucy?? I forget if that’s her correct name.
Felicity + Emma came as a package but +1 kitten
Ashley + 3x 1/3 sized fairies
Android has Ally

I can totally see Autum’s +1 being Hazel

… it would take some interesting storyteling by Runey for it to come to fruition
but it’s very plausible & ALL according to the evil plan.

IMG_0262.jpeg

StupidFatHobbit

Oct 30, 2021
But I found something that may be interesting, and that is 3D printed and hand painted minifigs, maybe 3 inches tall. These could include any character with any pose and outfit. I'm starting with Lin in a basic hands-behind-back pose. You know the one.

So my question to you all is; is this something you would be interested in? And what cost would you feel is a fair price?
Could be interesting, but it could also be a nice value-add to your Patreon to have the STL files available for download and home printing for those of us that print and paint.

75mm is also a good size to work with there. Small enough that most printers will be able to handle it, big enough to not lose details.

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
Is anyone getting a bug where you suddenly lose the options to sleep with the girls who have affection? The only ones that remain are those who have Obedience instead (Lin,Pixel).

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Is anyone getting a bug where you suddenly lose the options to sleep with the girls who have affection? The only ones that remain are those who have Obedience instead (Lin,Pixel).
Iirc there's one bug that happens at an specific level in Android's route that causes this. Just keep leveling her and the bug will fix itself.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
  • Ashley + Maria

• Felicity + Emma

Suggestion: maybe do these as a react-poll in the future to consolidate answers or a poll at the top of the OP
That’s a good idea … however since Runey is the dev not the thread starter or a f95mod … it may not be in the available options for em to easily set up. I’m willing to overlook it all because it nice to see the Dev in the thread … also it allows for our responses to be broader than the choices.

There have been a few outside “the choices” gems that have been mentioned.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I'm working on a threesome event with Android and Kali (and of course MC). I think Android and MC will take the dom role. What would you guys like to see included?
With that question, my mind has too many possibilities to compute them all.
If Android can borrow a strapon from Maria, then android and the MC could spit roast Kali.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
With that question, my mind has too many possibilities to compute them all.
If Android can borrow a strapon from Maria, then android and the MC could spit roast Kali.
I could convert that strapless strap-on for it (if I haven't already), so she can at least feel something. lol

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes