packor

Oct 11, 2021
but wat you're really saying is strap-ons are a nono, but real peen is possible right? I'm not really into that, but I'd reckon that is the case.

• Haha
Reactions: Quetzzz

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Animations and content in general with strap-ons or anything like it is hard to do in the engine. So aside from this, what content would you like to see in a threesome involving MC, Android, and Kali? Anything small or big.
Good ol' HS jank. Let's see then...
Some form of semen play, like felching, preferably with Kali doing it to Android. Add in some of Android's "magic juice" to the mix too. On the more tame side: twin boobjob, since they both have good sizes for it.

Personally, I'd like to see Kali in a more active/curious role, but not necessarily domineering. Since she's never interacted with Android in a sexual way (...she hasn't, right? I can't remember any instances) I bet she'd like to witness some of Android's sexual capabilities.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
but wat you're really saying is strap-ons are a nono, but real peen is possible right? I'm not really into that, but I'd reckon that is the case.
What I'm saying is I'm looking for suggestions regarding a threesome with MC, Android, and Kali that don't involve a strap-on or anything like it.

pl69

Jan 24, 2018
Animations and content in general with strap-ons or anything like it is hard to do in the engine. So aside from this, what content would you like to see in a threesome involving MC, Android, and Kali? Anything small or big.
One of my favourite images in the game at the moment is that one of F&E as the alarm when you come on both of their faces, with a Kali and Android threesome I could see a double titjob version of that working very nicely

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
What I'm saying is I'm looking for suggestions regarding a threesome with MC, Android, and Kali that don't involve a strap-on or anything like it.
any threesome with Android should have someone [Kali] go down on her maybe 'accidentally' at first like kissing MC right after he does it ..... because of the addiction factor.
but no Android Doming Kali, i think Kali would walk away from that.

Reactions: Strike-10

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
what about they go a picnic in the park and things lead on from there ?
or
They have a threesome on the staircase ? you have never showed anything on the stairs ?

Where ever the location, you could have Android and Kali switching places with either the MC having sex with Android while Kali is sitting on Androids face with no panties on

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, I remember that there was one android that looked like our loveable android, that they met somewhere, that had a bulge where a cock would be.
The android had a female owner.
That scene was removed in the last update, in part because too many people were asking for that attachment for ours.

DroneZone

Jan 4, 2018
Maybe something like: the MC is walking past Kali's room, hears her calling for help, finds Android pinning Kali down on her bed in the 69 position, eating her out and forcing her to cum over and over. In-between orgasms Kali explains she was debugging Android on her computer and accidentally activated the Slut mode (I think it was called?), and it won't stop until Kali has 10 orgasms. And they've been at it for a while already so Kali is close to losing her mind.
So she tells MC to stop the program on her computer, because she can't reach or get free. MC has the choice of either stopping it, and the scene goes a more vanilla route maybe?, or increasing intensity causing Android to start vibrating, making Kali cum harder. MC also starts fucking Kali at the same time. After all 10 orgasms the scene ends and Android goes back to normal.

Not sure if you wanted so much, but theres some ideas at least.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Think I'm gonna drop this... I only stuck to this for Lin but with the path it's taken, probably best just to let it go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's unfortunate because HH is what got me into these VN's in the first place. Before this game I never even knew f95 existed. I originally paid for the game on itchio. It's a great game and the story is awesome tho.

• Thinking Face

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Think I'm gonna drop this... I only stuck to this for Lin but with the path it's taken, probably best just to let it go.
It's unfortunate because HH is what got me into these VN's in the first place. Before this game I never even knew f95 existed. I originally paid for the game on itchio. It's a great game and the story is awesome tho.
Maybe you are overlooking this possibility, which I see as being plausible.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
So, I was browsing the internet and somehow ended on some webpage where ai art creators can share their models with other ai art creators, and look who I found there:

1705083724042.jpeg

here is the link for it:

The same person also made Kali, Ashley and android. And also Lin in different outfits. Like this one:

1705084361015.jpeg

All of it ready to be downloaded and used by other ai art creators. I don't know if Runey knows about it, or how he feels about it, or if the person who made it, did it with Runey's permission.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
One of my favourite images in the game at the moment is that one of F&E as the alarm when you come on both of their faces, with a Kali and Android threesome I could see a double titjob version of that working very nicely
pl69 hit the nail DIRECTLY on the head (IMO) that F&E morning double facial IS one of the Hottest in game.

With Android being extra sub (like Lin) because she is super grateful to both the MC & Kali and their efforts to assist her on her growth & journey & the genesis of the ability for her to create Ally.

Something where she uses her magic tongue & fingers to enhance Kali getting absolutely railed in the ass by MC.

Bonus points If Kali could be put in a position of requiring some discipline by MC but Android mitigates/takes some of the discipline away and puts it on herself as some sort of “thank-you” towards Kali & subservience to MC.

Aspects of DroneZones post below could also be used to expand the scene.
Maybe something like: the MC is walking past Kali's room, hears her calling for help, finds Android pinning Kali down on her bed in the 69 position, eating her out and forcing her to cum over and over. In-between orgasms Kali explains she was debugging Android on her computer and accidentally activated the Slut mode (I think it was called?), and it won't stop until Kali has 10 orgasms. And they've been at it for a while already so Kali is close to losing her mind.
So she tells MC to stop the program on her computer, because she can't reach or get free. MC has the choice of either stopping it, and the scene goes a more vanilla route maybe?, or increasing intensity causing Android to start vibrating, making Kali cum harder. MC also starts fucking Kali at the same time. After all 10 orgasms the scene ends and Android goes back to normal.

Not sure if you wanted so much, but theres some ideas at least.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
So, I was browsing the internet and somehow ended on some webpage where ai art creators can share their models with other ai art creators, and look who I found there:

View attachment 3256214

here is the link for it:

The same person also made Kali, Ashley and android. And also Lin in different outfits. Like this one:

View attachment 3256241

All of it ready to be downloaded and used by other ai art creators. I don't know if Runey knows about it, or how he feels about it, or if the person who made it, did it with Runey's permission.
They still credited Harem Hotel, so I guess it's fine?

Speaking of which, wasn't there another person who ran a few characters through an AI filter and posted some results here? I remember thinking they looked quite nice, but I can't find the post anymore.

EDIT: took me a while but I finally found it

Ran the Girls through stable diffusion, maybe you like it:

examples:
View attachment 2731124 View attachment 2731254

Last edited:

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Maybe you are overlooking this possibility, which I see as being plausible.
That's a nice thought but it's too idealistic for this universe. At least too idealistic from what we've seen so far.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

packor

Oct 11, 2021
I don't believe there's any copyright or anything, so permission isn't really necessary.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
That's a nice thought but it's too idealistic for this universe. At least too idealistic from what we've seen so far.
I’m still processing all you are talking about (behind the spoiler).

However I think your mental image of Sylvanar is extra dark(for lack of a better term). While not wrong … in no way is it ”cannon” I have a much more optimistic “overview” of the HH universe. With the darker aspects you describe centered around a few select entities (individuals & organizations who have oversized effects). This is more in line with what I have personally interpreted as Runey’s vision. Granted I start almost every reading of every story with the assumption that the author will arrive at a HEA. Your position outlined above seems to discount that possibility.

You mention that Lin is distancing… I agree but that distancing is a momentary thing where Lin is growing & expanding by herself for herself and having others “underfoot” is isn’t conducive or helpful. So she is having some “Lin” time to self discover.

Android did something similar when she locked herself in her room.

IMO it’s good writing that shows each individual doing similar things but in their own individual manner (in line with capabilities & individual motivations). … Lin’s motivations will always include the MC because her character has such a deep connection to the MC’s character. In my interpretation of this universe (right or wrong as it may be).

Your sig image/game is nice & interesting…too bad it doesn’t have a link or description so others can know what it’s from.
For all that’s there it could be your personal project … but who knows.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes