kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
I'm currently dealing with a probate problem myself, and I can honestly say, even with the best lawyers, it can take upwards of a year, if not two to finally clear probate.

Reactions: TheDevian
Nov 10, 2023
Oh, no doubt about it. I have been wanting to do that since her first flashback.

Hard to say on the rest, not sure they care about Ashley yet, though they should be starting to, their goal is F&E, Ash and the rest of us are mostly collateral damage.
That said, we are starting to come into their crosshairs now, so that could happen in the near future.

They will probably be back very soon. And they have more money, connections, weapons, ammo, and other equipment and people who are trained to use it than MC. And they have better weapons and equipment than MC. MC has android's rifle and Lin's gun ( a revolver, if I remember it correctly). But I don't know how much ammo does he have, Lin and android never fired or reloaded their weapons. Then, there is Ashley's knife and Nia's bat. I don't know if any of Maria's sex toys could be used as weapon or if Maria, Ellen, Kali, Felicity, Emma, Autumn, Jin or Silvia and the other elves in the sanctuary have any weapons. Nia is the only elf in the sanctuary that has a weapon. We also have knives from the kitchen and Kitten's claws. And that weird, strangely shaped pink toy sword that makes buzzing noises and vibrates that A11-Y "borrowed" from Maria's closet. Well, A11-Y thinks that it is a weird, strangely shaped pink toy sword that makes buzzing noises and vibrates. So, MC is in a disadvantage. He should start buying weapons and ammo on black market and buying elves and androids and training them how to use weapons. A war is coming, and if he wants to win and survive, he needs to start building his own army.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
They will probably be back very soon. And they have more money, connections, weapons, ammo, and other equipment and people who are trained to use it than MC. And they have better weapons and equipment than MC. MC has android's rifle and Lin's gun ( a revolver, if I remember it correctly). But I don't know how much ammo does he have, Lin and android never fired or reloaded their weapons. Then, there is Ashley's knife and Nia's bat. I don't know if any of Maria's sex toys could be used as weapon or if Maria, Ellen, Kali, Felicity, Emma, Autumn, Jin or Silvia and the other elves in the sanctuary have any weapons. Nia is the only elf in the sanctuary that has a weapon. We also have knives from the kitchen and Kitten's claws. And that weird, strangely shaped pink toy sword that makes buzzing noises and vibrates that A11-Y "borrowed" from Maria's closet. Well, A11-Y thinks that it is a weird, strangely shaped pink toy sword that makes buzzing noises and vibrates. So, MC is in a disadvantage. He should start buying weapons and ammo on black market and buying elves and androids and training them how to use weapons. A war is coming, and if he wants to win and survive, he needs to start building his own army.
Yeah, MC needs some defense, at least a fairy to help out, record his exploits, or something.

Nov 10, 2023
Yeah, MC needs some defense, at least a fairy to help out, record his exploits, or something.
Maybe, some day in the future, he will also need to get some better weapons and ammo. And, while defense is good, maybe doing some offense and scoring at least one big hit on his enemies would help him too. But who knows if he will have time to do it, we don't know when his enemies will attack again.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maybe, some day in the future, he will also need to get some better weapons and ammo. And, while defense is good, maybe doing some offense and scoring at least one big hit on his enemies would help him too. But who knows if he will have time to do it, we don't know when his enemies will attack again.
Possible, but I don't think that fits his role right now, but that could change. XD

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes