Nov 10, 2023
Possible, but I don't think that fits his role right now, but that could change. XD
Only Runey knows what will MC do in the future and how will the story evolve in the next update. Or maybe it will turn out that all those currently panicking facebook super-christians, self-proclaimed prophets and conspiracy theorists are right and that solar eclipse that is supposed to be on April 8th, is really a sign from God that the end of the world is coming and the next week the world end and there will no more updates. And if they are right, then, see you all very soon in eternal damnation!

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
Only Runey knows what will MC do in the future and how will the story evolve in the next update. Or maybe it will turn out that all those currently panicking facebook super-christians, self-proclaimed prophets and conspiracy theorists are right and that solar eclipse that is supposed to be on April 8th, is really a sign from God that the end of the world is coming and the next week the world end and there will no more updates. And if they are right, then, see you all very soon in eternal damnation!
Love it when something that happens regularly and expectedly over time all over the world is a sign of the apocalypse.

Nov 10, 2023
Love it when something that happens regularly and expectedly over time all over the world is a sign of the apocalypse.
And I think that if it really was a sing of the apocalypse, it would be visible everywhere around the world, but according to what I heard, the eclipse will be visible only in America, so if it is really a sign of the apocalypse, does it mean that the apocalypse will start in America and it will take some time until it will get to Europe or somewhere else? I don't live in America, I live in Europe, so I don't know about anything that is happening at that the other side of the Atlantic Ocean until it will appear on the local news, but the local news don't report on everything that is happening over there. So, to all americans here, if any apocalypse will happen, good luck to you. But I wonder what kind of apocalypse will it be: the biblical apocalypse, nuclear apocalypse, zombie apocalypse, the robots will turn against humans apocalypse, the goverment will turn against citizens apocalypse, the society colapse apocalypse, alien apocalypse? Or maybe, it will be The Friendpocalypse, as it was predicted and described by the 16th century astrologer and seer NostraFelicitydamus:

"Small Android Child will get a Mouth Upgrade and THEY will decide to spread FRIENDSHIP and BEFRIEND EVERYBODY by any means necessary, peacefully or forcefully. Whoever THEY will bite will be infected with FRIENDSHIP and become THEIR friend and starts spreading FRIENDSHIP by biting. In order to survive THE FRIENDLESS will have to BEFRIEND THE FRIENDSHIP HORDE.".

Last edited:

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Just wanted to say thank you for making an amazing game with harem, NO NTR and a little bit of wholesome ( Headpats thats indeed rare in games ^^ ). All girls look pretty and likeable with different personality. I appreciate all the love and efforts you have been putting into the game, also love the fact that protag isnt some generic asshole and he is considerate of other people ( Especially his waifus ) who are in trouble. Lastly no need to be stressed out about releasing things earlier just take your time.

Anyways, thanks once again Runey for the game and I hope it doesnt get abandoned in midway ^^

antiqas

Jul 24, 2019
So how finished is the game at this point or is there any idea when it is planned to be finished? I held out as I wanted to wait until it was complete, but perhaps I am waiting in vain and should just play iot as is

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So how finished is the game at this point or is there any idea when it is planned to be finished? I held out as I wanted to wait until it was complete, but perhaps I am waiting in vain and should just play iot as is
I would consider waiting for the next update, just so the bugs are fixed, but otherwise yeah, play now, there are fixes here for the bugs.

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

AdmKnives

Jul 30, 2019
This update is taking a lot longer than the others, there were early build releases of it a couple months or so ago, is it just riddled with bugs or something, what's going on? I ask because I'm not a patron and Runey hasn't said much on their twitter regarding it. Past precedence has been about a month after initial builds are given to patrons for the public release with a bug udpate launched a week or two following that

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Runey is having legal issues right now and that has taken him away from the game for a while, How long I don't know but it must be serious enough for him to postpone the next release of the game. My thoughts and prayers are with Runey as he takes care of these issues and returns to a normal life.:love:

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 454 Votes