JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Oh, right, I forgot to convert it to JPG. Thanks. Now we can look at TheDevian's true form in all of his elderich, other-dimensional, Lovecraftian elder god-like, madness-inducing unholy beauty.
And what do you saw when you look at something so cute and cuddly?

Awwwwwwww...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes, TheDevian, be careful and don't get a carpal tunnel syndrome, it would be extremely dangerous for you, because as we all know, you are made of hands.
Already have it.
By the way, I found this picture, that I tried to upload here, but for some unknown reason, I can't get it uploaded, it shows as a link, but according to what I heard, this is your true form, is it true?

View attachment 3530867

Also, it looks like, once again, I missed some huge comment purge. I don't know why I am always showing up too late for comment purges. I hope that I didn't miss anything important.
Hey! Where did you get my senor pic?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
A little heads up for the regulars.
The spammer has returned and is using a new tactic.
Rather than post an image with the link in it, they are posting links to download sites where you can download a file with the link.
I reported the post and informed the staff of the new tactic.
Be careful with the links, because you have no idea what you could be downloading from them.

• Sad
Reactions: TheDevian

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Already reported to moderators DigDug69, I caught him about 15 min. ago I think it might be a bot not sure though.;)
Hard to say, I had reported it 4 minutes after he had posted it here, and went to look at their post history, and saw that after posting here they switched tactics and started posting the download links instead, so I reported some of those and made a comment in the report about the new tactic.

Nov 10, 2023
A little heads up for the regulars.
The spammer has returned and is using a new tactic.
Rather than post an image with the link in it, they are posting links to download sites where you can download a file with the link.
I reported the post and informed the staff of the new tactic.
Be careful with the links, because you have no idea what you could be downloading from them.
Already reported to moderators DigDug69, I caught him about 15 min. ago I think it might be a bot not sure though.;)
If I can judge by the usernames that the spammer used, I am afraid that there is a high possibility that he is a bot and the entire website was hacked and infected by bots, so, maybe, that spammer will not take a hint, becuase bots can't take a hint, and it will be almost impossible to get rid of him.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
If I can judge by the usernames that the spammer used, I am afraid that there is a high possibility that he is a bot and the entire website was hacked and infected by bots, so, maybe, that spammer will not take a hint, becuase bots can't take a hint, and it will be almost impossible to get rid of him.
Its felt like there are more spambots around lately. I had a bunch start following me.

Reactions: TigerWolfe
Nov 10, 2023
Its felt like there are more spambots around lately. I had a bunch start following me.
Yes, it looks like there is an invasion of bots. Today, several hours ago, somebody started to follow me. I got the notification, I didn't know the username, I never communicated with that person before, so I didn't know why they started to follow me. I checked their profile, and found out that they joined today, and their profile picture was a picture of a naked woman holding a sign that was inviting people to join some site for sexchats. So I was thinking: "That looks like a bot". I decided to log out and wait, and check later if that person will post anything. I logged back in some hours later and that profile is gone.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Yes, it looks like there is an invasion of bots. Today, several hours ago, somebody started to follow me. I got the notification, I didn't know the username, I never communicated with that person before, so I didn't know why they started to follow me. I checked their profile, and found out that they joined today, and their profile picture was a picture of a naked woman holding a sign that was inviting people to join some site for sexchats. So I was thinking: "That looks like a bot". I decided to log out and wait, and check later if that person will post anything. I logged back in some hours later and that profile is gone.
Had like 5 hit me yesterday and for all but one by the time I saw the notification the account had already been deleted. The first played out the exact same as you described though.

Reactions: Logan1377
Nov 10, 2023
Had like 5 hit me yesterday and for all but one by the time I saw the notification the account had already been deleted. The first played out the exact same as you described though.
Same with me.
I am afraid that the security of entire site was compromised and broken and the entire site hacked and invaded by bots. I hope that I am mistaken and the admins will be able to kick all the bots out without the need to temporalily shut down the site for mainterance.

Reactions: Logan1377

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Awwww you mean hotslut6969 doesn't really want me to fuck her?

1713028753310.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
She is more of a droid.
Bot denotes a mindless robot, and she on the otherhand is a genius android who will someday rule the world with an iron fist.
Although, there may be flowers clenched in her fist.
Yeah, but most people don't know enough to make the distinction, and likely that could be used as a slur.

Raises an interesting thought, how sentient is Archon? Is she on the same level as A11-y, or is she more like our AI today?

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes