Nov 10, 2023
Raises an interesting thought, how sentient is Archon? Is she on the same level as A11-y, or is she more like our AI today?
I don't think that Anchorn is not the same as A11-Y or A11-Y's mother or any other AI. I think that she is something different. Maybe Archon is actually some demonic entity from hell that Cornwall summoned through some dark magic ritual and gave it the body of a machine to possess and it now lives in that mechanical body and pretends to be a machine. And maybe, it is the biblical Antichrist disguised as android and Cornwall serves it as it's false prophet and the appearence of Archon was actually one of the signs that the end of the world will come soon. I mean, look at this: if I remember it correctly, when Archon appeared, we got a quick scene where Anchorn is activated, and it looked at it's hands and said "This is new." or something like that, I don't remember it correctly, but that sentence indicated that Anchorn existed at least once in a different form. And when it appeared, it uploaded some application that allows it to spy on all humans on the world at all times on all smartphones and computers in the world - could that application be the "Mark Of The Beast"? And there is this talk about all those church people getting visions from their fake god that the elven gods are returning and they must kill all elves or the elven gods will help elves kill humans. It all sounds like kind of apocalypse is coming.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
Nov 10, 2023
Ten Thousand Head Pats!
Will TheDevian Make it?
Hah! Of course he will!
Of course he will make it. He has more than two hands. Actually, he is made of hands. And he is good at multitasking. After all, he built his business out of nothing and now he is a multi-centibillionaire and he has lots of businesses that he manages from one of his many luxurious expensive mansions while he is also headpatting, making memes, living his expensive rich man's lifestyle, laughing at all the peasants who have less hands and smaller wealth than him and doing all the other things that rich people with multiple hands do at the same time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
11.69GB whole game download...
...Seems like I am gonna have a lot of content to go through when this game finishes downloading. That size is intimidating and interesting at the same time...

Parazonium

May 7, 2019
Do all of the updates come with full download and update-only downloads?

The last time I played this was before I had to reset my computer so I'd have to go through an entire new playthrough again and I'm not sure if it would be worth it to re-download now or wait until the next update (I believe I've played through everything up to the current update).

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
...Seems like I am gonna have a lot of content to go through when this game finishes downloading. That size is intimidating and interesting at the same time...
Assuming you're a first-time player, unless you skip eating and sleeping, it's gonna take you 3-4 days, easily, to get through all of the content if you actually read the story. It's very worth it.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes