Nov 10, 2023
Not all fairies are on her side, and they don't really want to be.
We should be trying to save the poor things.
How about instead of ripping the wings of fairies, everytime when somebody asks for updates, we could let extremely dissapointed A11-Y stare at the people who asks about updates? And then let A11-Y befriend a fairy or an elf?

Or maybe we could just send Ashley to stab the person who will ask for updates. Also, maybe we should.... I MEAN WE DEFINITELY SHOULD stop ripping the wings of fairies when somebody will ask about updates and take action against the abuse of fairies. Ashley has friends who are fairies, so she doesn't like it when somebody is ripping the wings of fairies. It makes her feel stabby. AND I AM NOT SAYING IT BECAUSE HER KNIFE IS TOUCHING MY NECK! I AM TOTALLY SAFE AND I AM NOT IN ANY DANGER! But if I will die for some unknown reason, please, somebody, convince Runey to give A11-Y the mouth upgrade and then, give A11-Y a lot of candy. And speaking about A11-Y, A11-Y is a friend with Aunt Ashley so her friends are A11-Y's friends, so fairies are are A11-Y's friends too. And A11-Y doesn't like when somebody is hurting their friends. It makes them feel SkyNet-ty.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Okay, so please forgive me if this has already been asked (I tried to search, but couldn't find anything). How do I progress with Vanessa? According to the "Misc. Info", she's at 1/5, and there's a "!" next to her name. However, I can't find her in the Wiki.
Help?!?

***DISREGARD*** I found it.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Okay, so please forgive me if this has already been asked (I tried to search, but couldn't find anything). How do I progress with Vanessa? According to the "Misc. Info", she's at 1/5, and there's a "!" next to her name. However, I can't find her in the Wiki.
Help?!?

***DISREGARD*** I found it.
In case anyone else needs it.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Runey ... First playthrough, I just had to pause playing to poke in here and say that easter egg you put in talking to Felicity was the funniest breaking of the wall I've seen in a game...thank you for the laughs while playing this game...its been fun so far. :coffee:;)

Reactions: KonfinedKnat

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I wanted to know if there is any news about a new update, since the last one was on 2023-06-26. I'm new, and I'm having my first experience with this game now, ps: I hope Dev is doing well.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I wanted to know if there is any news about a new update, since the last one was on 2023-06-26. I'm new, and I'm having my first experience with this game now, ps: I hope Dev is doing well.
Last we heard he was dealing with his father's estate, lawyers, and immigration.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
The Dev has had a shitty year, between losing his father, covid, moving to a new country, and dealing with trolls on here. But version number 18 is being worked on now, and parts of it are being beta tested, but no ETA on new update is available yet.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes