gizzvn

Jan 8, 2022
Never used it before for that, but format factory is very good at converting video and image files.
And best of all, it is free.
yeah but i kinda dont have clues like what the settings are, if there's an example of converting 20 webp images file into a video of 4-5s would be good, when i tried to make it, it was less than 1s and result isn't good due to different frames and duration.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
yeah but i kinda dont have clues like what the settings are, if there's an example of converting 20 webp images file into a video of 4-5s would be good, when i tried to make it, it was less than 1s and result isn't good due to different frames and duration.
It's been a good while since I've done something similar, but VirtualDub2 used to be a good tool to convert image sequences into video.

Reactions: gizzvn

Palim palim

Nov 3, 2020
Can anyone help me on converting series images webp to webm/mp4? I tried using ffmpeg but seems like it runs too fast.
I use "Picosmos tools" for Batch Webp -> Jpg
The option is well hidden in the file browser under export -> save under
No idea about webm/mp4

Dec 20, 2018
Runey has pretty consistently updated old content while adding new as well, without taking anything out. They are not the same.
Yes but no, as he sadly changed sex in the shower with Maria: pose. her cumming expression and rewrote, IIRC, the stuff with 'not inside'. He made the scene less emotional and, in my opinion, just plain.

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
Why is this still being discussed?? The developer has already explained the reason for the delay, he has already said that the game update is at 80%, he has already said that he is working... Let's have faith that he will be fine and will be able to deliver the game, by the end of the year.

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
Yes but no, as he sadly changed sex in the shower with Maria: pose. her cumming expression and rewrote, IIRC, the stuff with 'not inside'. He made the scene less emotional and, in my opinion, just plain.
LOL. Just LOL. You have no right to dictate scenes to that level in a game you are pirating (or even paying for). The sense of entitlement is just.... Wow.

Also, your opinion on one(!) revised scene does not, in any way - constitute an actual argument against anything I said - you actually just proved my point.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
I have never used the tool in question, but it sounds like the default time delay between images was not set large enough.
20 images, if each were considered a frame, and a rate of 15 frames a second (fps), would only last slightly longer than a second.
If you had chosen a 30 fps, it would have not even been half a second long.

Also you have to make the images/frames be the same size or be be good about placement location for what is "framed" aka viewing area.

Last edited:

Retnaburn

Feb 28, 2023
LOL. Just LOL. You have no right to dictate scenes to that level in a game you are pirating (or even paying for). The sense of entitlement is just.... Wow.

Also, your opinion on one(!) revised scene does not, in any way - constitute an actual argument against anything I said - you actually just proved my point.
We're only allowed to be here if we don't pay for things? I didn't get the memo.

• Haha
Reactions: Fliodhais

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
We're only allowed to be here if we don't pay for things? I didn't get the memo.
Not exactly what they meant by that I believe.
We do however get a surprising number of people who complain about aspects of the game being not what they like, even though there are likely other people who really like the changes.
Things like NTR and sharing as an example.
There are people who really like them, and people who hate them with every fibre of their being.
If the dev decides to include them in a game, well that is the dev's choice, so there is no use complaining about something in a game that no one is forcing a person to play.
If the person does not like it, they can find another game.
The same goes for the people who throw a fit when things that they want in the games that they play, is not in a specific game.
If it is not there, find another game that has it, because no one wants to hear the whining about it.
If someone wants a game custom tailored to their likes and interests, then they need to pay a dev a lot of money to design a game just for them.
But, expect someone else to come along, and complain about something in the game, that they did not like.

Basically, what I am saying is:
No game dev can make everyone happy, because there are too many different people with different likes and dislikes to please everyone.

So, enjoy what you like, and just ignore what you do not like.

Last edited:

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
Runey isn't going to let the game become "abandoned", he's making way too much money off of keeping it active.

What he's in the process of doing is figuring out what's the bare minimum he can produce, while still maintaining his paid subscriber count over 4500.

It just dipped to ~4300 this month, so he'll put out *something* soonish. It'll probably have to be the beta that's been on hold for 6 months, because I don't think the Patrons will come back for yet another post with nothing but a singe image and some excuses.
u overstimated patreons a little too much, give them 2 new img and * "something soonish" as u say, and they WILL be back xD

Korok85

Aug 21, 2021
Can anyone help me on converting series images webp to webm/mp4? I tried using ffmpeg but seems like it runs too fast.
This is how I do it.

Get Blender
Open file saved inside the attached zip. <-- It is a blender template I preprepard a little.
After opening the template Got to:
Add (Top Menu Bar) -> Image/Sequence -> navigate to folder with the images and add them all
Below you will see "Start 1" & "End 32"
You will need to set this to the amount of images you have. If the images for your loop are 25 jpgs then you need to set "End 25".

Now on right menu bar:
Format:
Make sure to have the correct resolution of the images is set.
Set the frame rate you want. Play with this to see what speed you like in the result.
Increase the FPS value to speed the loop up. Decrease FPS to slow down.

if all is set go back to top menu bar:
Select: Render -> Render Animation.

I always add "x30" or "x24" to the end of the file name of my loop video so see the FPS I had selected and compare what was the correct animation speed. For most clips I make 2 version with 24 & 30 FPS but sometime even that is to fast so I need to make it 17 FPS as there are not many source picture from the autor for the loop.

gizzvn

Jan 8, 2022
This is how I do it.

Get Blender
Open file saved inside the attached zip. <-- It is a blender template I preprepard a little.
After opening the template Got to:
Add (Top Menu Bar) -> Image/Sequence -> navigate to folder with the images and add them all
Below you will see "Start 1" & "End 32"
You will need to set this to the amount of images you have. If the images for your loop are 25 jpgs then you need to set "End 25".

Now on right menu bar:
Format:
Make sure to have the correct resolution of the images is set.
Set the frame rate you want. Play with this to see what speed you like in the result.
Increase the FPS value to speed the loop up. Decrease FPS to slow down.

if all is set go back to top menu bar:
Select: Render -> Render Animation.

I always add "x30" or "x24" to the end of the file name of my loop video so see the FPS I had selected and compare what was the correct animation speed. For most clips I make 2 version with 24 & 30 FPS but sometime even that is to fast so I need to make it 17 FPS as there are not many source picture from the autor for the loop.
Thank you very much, that would be easier to understand, i can make the video/gif looks correctly now. There're a lot of scenes webp in the game so i will only do a few scenes.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes