gizzvn

Jan 8, 2022
What do you mean by it runs too fast? If you're combining a series of image frames, you can change the frame rate at which ffmpeg converts to video using the -r flag.

ChatGPT was suggesting something like this:

ffmpeg -f concat -safe 0 -r 15 -i input.txt -vsync vfr -pix_fmt yuv420p -c:v libvpx-vp9 output.mp4

If i change to -r 30, it will be less than 1s and the output video will be fast so thats why i was asking if anyone know the commands in ffmpeg but its easy to follow Korok85 suggestion to use blender to adjust frame and length.

Nov 10, 2023
Maybe we should sing the traditional Gynoid's song of friendship and peace with A11-Y. That could get us back on topic. Or maybe not. Maybe it is too late and this thread is lost and damned and cursed to be off-topic forever. Or maybe not. I am not sure. And I don't know the lyrics of that song. So, anyway, what was the last topic and where did we left that? I remmeber that I made conspiracy theory that Cornwall and his wife could be related and that Cornwall's family or some other rich and powerful pro-slavery and pro-human supremacy family could practice inbreeding to keep their genes pure, but it turned into discusssion about the possibility that Cornwall is half-elf, and I don't remember if we finished any of these two discussions, or what we started to discuss after that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maybe we should sing the traditional Gynoid's song of friendship and peace with A11-Y. That could get us back on topic. Or maybe not. Maybe it is too late and this thread is lost and damned and cursed to be off-topic forever. Or maybe not. I am not sure. And I don't know the lyrics of that song. So, anyway, what was the last topic and where did we left that? I remmeber that I made conspiracy theory that Cornwall and his wife could be related and that Cornwall's family or some other rich and powerful pro-slavery and pro-human supremacy family could practice inbreeding to keep their genes pure, but it turned into discusssion about the possibility that Cornwall is half-elf, and I don't remember if we finished any of these two discussions, or what we started to discuss after that.
I think the odds of him being a half elf are pretty low, though I could see the inbreeding, more so if he was actually royalty. Same could be said for the elf queen, but they might not have the same issues, thanks to the longer life spans, IDK.

All I can say for sure, is that the MC needs to work on his immortality/extending his life, if he wants to see all of his kids reach adulthood. lol

Nov 10, 2023
I think the odds of him being a half elf are pretty low,

All I've read was this:

So, I was sure, I could "remove" him.:oops:
And back then, I didn't even say anything about him being half-elf. I only said my theory, but nobody commented on my theory, but somebody responded by commenting on the possibility that he is half-elf, TheDevian responded on it, so I responded too. And then we started commenting on the possibility that he could be half-elf and completely forgot about my theory. I need to learn to write shorter comments.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And back then, I didn't even say anything about him being half-elf. I only said my theory, but nobody commented on my theory, but somebody responded by commenting on the possibility that he is half-elf, TheDevian responded on it, so I responded too. And then we started commenting on the possibility that he could be half-elf and completely forgot about my theory. I need to learn to write shorter comments.
Yeah, I somehow missed that the first time, Must have been a busy day, when I was skimming through here. But then, I have slept and gotten high since then, so it's hard to say. lol
We will get to see more of him and his place soon, so maybe we can find some evidence. XD

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yeah, I somehow missed that the first time, Must have been a busy day, when I was skimming through here. But then, I have slept and gotten high since then, so it's hard to say. lol
We will get to see more of him and his place soon, so maybe we can find some evidence. XD
What if we find some dried up fairy wings put in a glass on a top shelf in his house?

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I think it was a bong. :sneaky:
Not sure about that, because the pro slavery people seem far too uptight for it to be a bong.
Stoners would have freed the elves a long time ago.

With that said, Lin needs to start working on mass producing hash brownies that she can distribute amongst the pro slavery people, to get them to change their minds.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What if we find some dried up fairy wings put in a glass on a top shelf in his house?
Well, then we will know who keep cutting them off when someone asks about the updates.
C3PO-HeadPatrait.gif
Not sure about that, because the pro slavery people seem far too uptight for it to be a bong.
Stoners would have freed the elves a long time ago.

With that said, Lin needs to start working on mass producing hash brownies that she can distribute amongst the pro slavery people, to get them to change their minds.
That does make me wonder what they would call the hash made from tinu. Perhaps once we get the garden going, we will see her do that and find out.

...Now that I think about it, tinu hash might be a purely human invention.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: DigDug69 and c3p0

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
And the wings just keep falling and the fairies keep crashing down...
Only you can prevent fairy wings falling off...

• Sad
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes