Feb 25, 2022

When some idiots decide to attack the Hotel, Ellen, Ashley and Android get VERY protective.

Android so much so that she manifests her Cynarian Form on the physical plane, as she's the most outraged of them all.

Thanks Junior72 for taking the time to make this, it was a very ambitious first request eyes
HHCustom_Rikenzu_Jul24.png

He11mo

Apr 9, 2020
i just read through the entire Nia and Slyvia Route and the Writing Genius is indeed frikin showing here!.
~
the queen doenst actually do shit. and she looks really had given up on retaliating. most elven girls doesnt care being used as dolls and playthings ~ except that unfinished city storyline of the eye gouger THIS IS REALLY INTERESTING!.
~
cornwell looks like a shit person but deepdown the dude cares for the elves actually which shocked me.
~
another thing is ~ its not about being playthings but half of the Elves really doesnt care being slaves (yeah they dont give a fuck as long as they got paid and compensated gud).
~
whats intriguing on the freedom figher storyline is they got some mouths to feed as well back into their homes (which is funny reading through the dialogue all of the elves are slaves and no elven town or province is free which is mentioned except that paradise island one with the other queen.)
~
that part really got me intrigued. i wish male elves were implemented just to deepen this freedom fighter story line.
~
i also wish we can visit other elven province located at the map just like the city. this story line is really fantastic.
~
the android/mk3 storyline is not yet fully implemented tho. some glimpse thru PIXEL(android) yeah but this part is really interesting as well.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes