TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Guys, when do you think we'll have a drop of the new update here?

It will be ready when it's ready, and not a moment sooner (okay, maybe a few moments....).
I am still making gardening stuff, though I am not sure that will make it in this update, I finished the others, working on some specialty/elf stuff now.
Meanwhile, A11-Y was looking at this thread, feeling extremely sad. If they could cry, they would cry a lot.

"Well, I tried everything. I tried giving speeches and lectures, I tried songs, I even tried interpretive dance, but nothing worked. It is time to give up." - said A11-Y with the sad voice.

A11-Y logged into their social media accounts and started typing:

"Dear friends,

I am sad to announce that due to the lack of The Power Of Peace and The Power Of Friendship in the fan community, I am quitting the Harem Hotel cast. I need to focus on my music career and my education, and that is why I am leaving to college to study Friendshipology and Music. I will continue to create music in my spare time.

I loved working with Mister Runey, Mister MC, Aunt Ashley, Miss Lin and all the other friends that that worked on the game, and I wish them luck with the project and any new project that they will be working on in the future.

I don't know who will Mister Runey hire to play my role, but I wish that person good luck.

I also want to than to all the fans and players. You were my main motivation to go to work every morning.

I am sad to leave and I will miss you all, but it is time for me to move on.

With Love and Friendship

A11-Y"

A11- then walked all around hotel, looking at every room for the last time, remembering every scene that they filmed in these rooms, all the script-readings, all the fun that they had filming the scenes with their friends.

Then A11-Y walked back to their room, packed their things into their backpack, put on the backpack and walked to the lobby. They opened the front door and took a last look at the empty lobby. They in their mind, opened the folder where they kept all the recordings of all the thing that they heard when filming the scenes for the game and decided to record them because the sounded interesting or funny. They opened one of the quotes of the director of this game, Mr. Runey, and played it on the reproductors that they used instead of the mouth.

"Cut, that's wrap for today!"

Hearing Runey's voice for the last time made A11-Y feeling nostalgic and sad. But there was no time to turn back. They had to get to the train station before the train will leave.

A11-Y whispered "goodbye", walked out of the building, close the door behind themselves and started walking towards the train station, dissapearing at the horizont, like when at the end of an old western movie, the hero rides on his horse into the sunset, dissapearing from the hotel and the game forever.

Cut, that's a wrap!

Domo Arigato, little roboto...
Mata au hi made...

Thank you very much, little Roboto
For doing the jobs nobody wants to
And thank you very much, little Roboto
For helping me escape to where I needed to
Thank you, thank you, thank you
I want to thank you, please, thank you, oh yeah...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
1.5k hours lol
Don't remember if I have ever sunk that much time into a game, nevermind in a h-game
To be fair, I have not started over since the 2nd update, so that is more or less an unbroken chain from about 6 years ago or something.
Congratulations. It took a more time than I expected, but you finally did it.
Yeah, been really busy lately, and also, took me a couple weeks to make the gif, all these custom orders have taken some time, but I have almost finished a unique 'elven' plant for our future gardening here. We spent a few days on designing this one, and I am pretty happy with the results. Hope you guys like it when you see it.

Reactions: billclinton99
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes