FutaFred

Apr 19, 2023
Yeah... Trolls on this site just lead to me not wanting to interact with people who criticize the game, even though that should be healthy for the game, 90% of the time they're just trolls. But feedback is important.
I am in awe at you patience with this nonsense. It might get drowned out in the wave of trolling and BS, but be assured that your community outreach and interaction is appreciated.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yeah... Trolls on this site just lead to me not wanting to interact with people who criticize the game, even though that should be healthy for the game, 90% of the time they're just trolls. But feedback is important.
The problem with keeping mainly to your discord is that it is usually an echo chamber. So more and more people start sounding like trolls to you.

Its a vicious cycle that I see happening more and more. Especially with smaller indie titles, where fans can actually interact with the devs. It results in a rabid fanbase protecting their beloved developer from any criticism and the developer starting to think they are perfect.

Reactions: Xxrizz and anon8525

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Sure, you need stats, but it'll take you a few minutes tops. If that gets you pissed, oh boy, you're a modern kid. I remember grinding for 150 hours to get the best gear in Dragon Quest IV, back in the days.
Good old days...;)
And if you ask our residential head peatting master Harem Hotel is a grind fest of the worst. Doing over 9000 times a hadpeat and still getting nothing for it.:ROFLMAO:

Also regarding the tags, link them to the tag list and give them the advice that if they are think a tag is missing or shouldn't be used (according to the definition provided by the zone official list) they should report the thread to the mods with those information. And then move on of this topic. I tag that as overused, exhausting, spam and troll.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Good old days...;)
And if you ask our residential head peatting master Harem Hotel is a grind fest of the worst. Doing over 9000 times a hadpeat and still getting nothing for it.:ROFLMAO:
I get something out of it....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NoiVul

Feb 24, 2023
Not to interrupt, but do you guys ever talk about what you want to see in the future?

Based on how the story is going, I'm not sure a 'enslaved' route for the house elves makes sense anymore. Maybe with Maria's new situation, she could get involved with them, and introduce them to her world of kinks. An emphasis on exhibitionism was an early strength of this VN, along with petplay, and just submission in general. I'd like to see Sylvia's angry face as she learns more about those kinds of things. The television angle was funny, but I also miss how imperious she was originally.

The addition of more outfits and more posing around the hotel was very nice. Most of these feel complete, and good enough. But more is always welcome, including updating (public area) sex actions with costumes that look good, and new costumes, such as nude/collar only. I really miss Kali in her maid uniform, I'd like to see a topless version of it as a main outfit for her. Maybe a new color so it doesn't conflict with the others.

I'd like for future 'events' to include characters bumping into each other wearing extremely slutty things. Kali's sister, Autumn, F+E. Even characters that are accustomed to each other could get some character development that way. And by character development, I mean lewdness.

I like all the interactions in MC's bedroom, and would enjoy more custom pairings, and maybe even 3+ once some appropriate establishing events have happened. It doesn't have to be an entire arc, like the winter cabin. Full submissiveness is nice, when appropriate.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Not to interrupt, but do you guys ever talk about what you want to see in the future?

Based on how the story is going, I'm not sure a 'enslaved' route for the house elves makes sense anymore.
Every so often we talk about the future, generally after each patch since it's giving us more content to see how things are going. I've commented a few times that I think the slave route is basically defunct at this point due to the changes in the MC. When those were added, the game was still in a quasi-sandbox state and that hasn't really been developed in ages. Those branching choices don't really line up with the current state of the storyline or the MC who is less a "player voice" then his own persona. Unless Runey is planning to go back through the story at some point to add more branching elements, I just don't see that route going anywhere meaningful. I'd readjust those scenes and just implement them elsewhere.

More outfits is always fun, but I'd like more free roam options. Take the girls out on dates to places we've already been to, have fun times in said options or near them (maybe dependent on the exhibition stat or something). Just more repeatables in general that take place outside of the girl's / MC's rooms.

I really dig the lust events, since it puts the girls in control. I'd like to see that expanded if possible if more than one girl has the stat high enough. I know that could get complicated with the number of girls, but it'd be neat to see where that could go. I think the spa and bar are insanely under utilized for re-usable assets.

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
im really glad you can reset the routes for nia and sylvia. I think both routes are kinda silly and ended up preferring the slave routes more.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Every so often we talk about the future, generally after each patch since it's giving us more content to see how things are going. I've commented a few times that I think the slave route is basically defunct at this point due to the changes in the MC. When those were added, the game was still in a quasi-sandbox state and that hasn't really been developed in ages. Those branching choices don't really line up with the current state of the storyline or the MC who is less a "player voice" then his own persona. Unless Runey is planning to go back through the story at some point to add more branching elements, I just don't see that route going anywhere meaningful. I'd readjust those scenes and just implement them elsewhere.

More outfits is always fun, but I'd like more free roam options. Take the girls out on dates to places we've already been to, have fun times in said options or near them (maybe dependent on the exhibition stat or something). Just more repeatables in general that take place outside of the girl's / MC's rooms.

I really dig the lust events, since it puts the girls in control. I'd like to see that expanded if possible if more than one girl has the stat high enough. I know that could get complicated with the number of girls, but it'd be neat to see where that could go. I think the spa and bar are insanely under utilized for re-usable assets.
full harem creampies pregnancies and kids :love:

Reactions: gojira667
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes